It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit named Jason in our house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

lol. Thanks. I need to either get used to asking these rediculous questions about things I think I see, or get glasses.

But the vid was great. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The first video was very interesting...this is the first time I've heard of a "ghost box," and I've been investigating haunting phenomena at every available opportunity for several years. I do find the results a bit suspect, though--not questioning the OP's integrity, just concerned that with this particular tool the evidence is so open to interpretation that anyone who listens to it will read into it exactly what they want to find.

As for the second video...am I the only one who was reminded of spider webs? The "orbs" you're seeing look very much like light reflecting off of spider web strands to me. Especially with all of them occurring in the bottom right corner like that, I could envision a few strands of web floating on a gentle draft and catching the light in such a way that it appears to be something more. Just a thought.

Can't wait to see what else you might find!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dyingbreed86

Wow, hehe I'm not sure what is more disturbing. Spirit orbs or the thought that it might be spiders. Hadn't thought about that.

<< 1   >>

join