It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks I didn't know his email address before.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauer401
Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Either way this website is great but has one big flaw, where is the evidence, I could have made everything posted on this thread and made it looked just as legit. where is the evidence?

I agree to some extent ...

time travel is impossible to the past, to the future its possible if you can be accelerated at a speed so high the time would pass but for you it wouldnt ...

to the past, it only would be possible if we live in some kind of computer system, where, if you go back to the past, at the same time a new universe is created and you can change it the way you want ...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born

Not necessarily. If you also moved location simultaneously to a place at a speed faster than light then you would be unable to stop yourself frmo being born as you would be unable to get back in time.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla

George Noory .January 15, 2010. I'm the 13 year old boy.

wheres your video, what do u mean you have a working time machine, lol ...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hey, why didnt u guys created another thread about this david anderson interview

its just amazing ... he really states a lot of things very nicely ...

and he says time travel is a reality and they already made it work ... amazing really this technology...

free energy too ...

but he also states that this tech is so amazing and it does have a lot of consequences to our society and this tech cant be taken away by the govn and private companies .. I loved the way he handled the subject ... very recommended this interview

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
What the heck is this nonsense? some 13 year old "physicist" has already "gone back in time"? Really? where? and when? Did he bring anything back? could he tell us anything about where he was in the past, that would still reflect to this day?

No

it's all rubbish.

I love time travel science fiction though - love a good read.

But this is as believable as Santa Klaus and the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Well it's obvious when I created it. I did it this Saturday and it worked. Even on Friday I had successfully sent a fuse through my time machine and it went into the past.By Friday I mean that a fuse came from the future. I'll just tell you the story.On Friday morning I was on the computer. I heard a sound. I looked around me ,then I looked on the floor.Nothing was there. Then I heard the same sound. This time I saw a fuse on the ground. I had looked at the ground before and nothing was there. So I could only come up with one answer. The fuse came from 1 week and 1 day in the future. It's obvious it was me because I have my plans for the machine and I have the supplies to create the machine. But unfortunately the fuse broke in my pocket during my Science class.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but I've read a lot of replies on this and haven't seen anyone discredit David Anderson with any evidence. I don't know 100% but, from what I've read about him, he is a legitimate scientist.

I don't get why people are in such disbelief about the ability to time travel. Modern physics allow for the possibility of time travel. Science has observed very small changes in time. They may be miniscule changes, but they are changes none the less.

Anderson is claiming that he has been able to create a time warp field, like in the movie Primer. As a matter of fact, that movie came out in 04, two years after Anderson came forward about his experiments. Primer is undoubtedly based on this technology. He is claiming that he has been able to send plants and animals 600% forward and 600% backward. So what is 1 minute outside the center of the field is 6 min in the center and visa versa. Were not talking about dangerous steps hours or days forward or backward. Gotta crawl before you walk.

He says he is taping into what seems like zero point energy where he is getting a lot more energy output than what is being put in. If true, that could be the greatest thing about this technology. Now were talking clean, powerful energy. That is why he says he is having such a tough time getting more funding. Special interest groups are dragging it along. That just seems to be a common theme regarding clean energy research as a whole.

He also says that this is a technology that is being used all over the world and India is becoming the leaders in time research. The biggest point he wants to get across is that there should be more transparency with this technology so there will be a balance of power between the people, government and corporations. There are a lot of moral issues about time travel that we need to openly discuss.

Remember, time is just another dimension. Anderson says a lot of the paradoxes are more likely limitations of our human minds, rather than impossibilities. Science is getting closer and closer to proving we live in multiple dimensions (10 or 11 or more). Time is the fourth dimension we have discovered in our relatively short history. Understanding more about time could be the next step in our evolution.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by royalred]

I think a huge thing that is being confused here is that Anderson is experimenting with time "CONTROL" as opposed to time "TRAVEL". He is not actually sending things back in time and into the future. He is changing the rate of time inside the time warp field.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by royalred

Hi royalred, I think that Dr. Anderson is the real deal, just listened to his interview today that he did with Whithley Streiber on Dreamland, unknowncountry.com click on podcast on the main page for a free download, great interview.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"we" : "we"

Be carrefull identifiying : who is who, and who got the power : who must never get the power.

ANd what kind of society this will create :

Taking into account that they think they are more intelligent than the individual , some times it maybe true. But : they are not moral, morality is because of the individuals.

A world, an empire centralized upon their power : will create an other kind of human race.

The process has allready begun. Domestication or if they think they don't need middle and working class : bye bye population.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Not true actually. Time travel is actually consistent with general relativity. In fact there exists solutions of the Tensor equations that contain time loops. In that case the universe or parts of it would repeat all events over and over again.

Under the many worlds hypothesis killing yourself or your parents would simply cause an alternative timeline (and probably send you to jail).

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think many are mixing apples and oranges here.

When a layman speaks about time travel, they think you go to a different place. When a scientist speaks about time travel, they probably mean that they can manipulate the flow of time.

By traveling the speed of light you effectively stop the time from travelling for yourself. By travelling at the speed of light for one million earth years, you come back to an earth that has aged one million years. Hence you have travelled one million years into the future.

By going faster than the speed of light you might be able to reverse the direction of which time flows. So in essence you would come back younger then you left, which means that you would be from the past.

The important point here is that you never go to 'another place', it is the exact same timeline you return to from where you departed. Only where that timeline is compared to your timeline changes - and thus it is called time travelling.

When i talk about travelling with different velocities as a method of time travel it is just a figure of speech, since this time dilation has been proven. It probably can be done via other means, ie. by creating a field, just as has been stated in this topic already.

I hope you kidd-o Abdullah can prove me wrong since that would completely shatter my outlook of reality. But from what you stated about the bolt ie. timetravel to another timeline - i think you are joking with us and not grasped the concept of "real, possible timetravel".

[edit on 2/7/2010 by above]

[edit on 2/7/2010 by above]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Time travel is certainly possible because time is not linear like you believe it is. Time is the inversion of space, that's why it takes time to travel from point A to point B. Time is hyper-dimensional, just like space and can be manipulated. If you don't believe in time travel then that is something quite ironic because we are ALL traveling through time
But we are all traveling at the same speed because we are all human (at least most of us) and we are limited by our physical bodies. I think it is possible to travel through time, but it is against the 'rules' of this reality. This reality is like a game of sorts, and there are administrative entities that govern 'human' technology to make sure we don't mess up their entertainment. If you start messing with time travel, they will notice and put a stop to it, just like they put a stop to nuclear annihilation.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Mental Time Travel
Instead of stating my case, pro or con, regarding time travel, based on logic, which is always limited in some fashion, I will, instead, go with the facts as I see them. I don’t believe that time travel is possible. I KNOW that it is possible; as I’ve done it more than once.
Before you start asking me for the specifications to my time machine, I will state, up front, that I’m not referring to my physical body moving in time; but only my mind. As I type this, I’ve started a recorded copy of the TV show Medium. It starts out with her dreaming about the future of her children; where the youngest one gets cancer. In the end it is a future timeline that is avoided by recognizing that they shouldn’t move to a particular neighborhood, somewhere around the Phoenix area.
In the show her dream almost causes them to move to the very neighborhood that would have caused her youngest daughter to get leukemia had they moved there. She literally was in a future timeline that would never come to pass. In essence she was time traveling; but only on the astral plane (maybe). According to the story, the builders were prosecuted (maybe) after they proved that the soil was indeed contaminated where they were building a new neighborhood.
Before I get into my own experiences, I’d like to point out two other examples of time travel that I’m aware of. The first one is recognized by religious people as prophesy; and is portrayed in the Bible. Whether that prophecy (seeing of the future with the mind) is accurate or not is not part of my argument. I’m only presenting it here as one of two possible examples of time travel.
Prophecy in general, then, if accurate, could be considered as one form of (mental only) time travel. There was one book, whose name I can’t think of at the moment, which detailed what hundred, possibly thousands of individuals, in group sessions, were progressed in time to the future. According to the book, the future is portrayed by most of these individuals in a similar fashion; though it’s very different depending on which year of the future is focused on.
And this brings me to one particular prophecy of one particular prophet. That is, of Edgar Cayce. His next incarnation, on Earth, is supposed to be, according to one thing that I read, in 2013, the year after the end of time (or something majorly catastrophic happens), portrayed in the 2012 movie recently released in reference to the end of the Mayan calendar.
Some remote viewers claim not to be able to see beyond 2012. And there is a female prophet in Russia who is supposed to have had the ability (with very high accuracy) to see the future of people who stood in line to see her at her house. If my memory serves me correctly, Ed McMoneagle, one of the best remote viewers claims that he only has a 63% accuracy rate when remote viewing the future. And, if true, this portrays another example of mental time travel.
Now for my own examples of mental time travel:
1) Driving down Memorial Drive, in Houston, Texas, inbound, I pass the Bunker Hill police station and turn my brown Pontiac Lemans into the left curving road. Being in a strange mood I’m actually driving down the center of the road; instead of driving in my own lane. A solid image of a man, from the knees up, appears in the middle of my hood. I can’t see through him. But he is only 2 dimensional. And I’m looking at him from a 45 degree angle from a spot just in front of, but above, his head. The only thing else that I see is an intermittent line going up at a 45 degree angle to the right. I realize that I’m seeing a man walking in the middle of the street, and surmise that it’s possible that this is an out of body image of a real person walking down the middle of the road that I’m on. So I slow down and angle my car into its proper lane as I continue going around the curving road. At the apex of the curve, at its end, I pass within an inch of the man I had just seen; as he, indeed, was walking

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
down the middle of the road. This was within a few seconds of his 2 dimensional image disappearing from its position in the middle of my car’s hood.
2) I’m backing up on a small dirt path in my father’s black Lincoln Continental Mark IV in Memorial Park; also in Houston, Texas. Suddenly I see a solid, yet again, only 2 dimensional image of myself doing exactly what I’m doing. This image occupies a space directly in front of me; not in my head. But in the vision I’m seeing myself as if I were sitting in the back seat. In the vision I turn and hit a tree. Like before the image disappears and I then slow down and look on both sides of the car to make sure that I avoid hitting any trees. As soon as I notice that I’m all clear of the trees I turn; and, yes, you guessed it, I hit the tree just as it happened in the vision.
In the first example I’m seeing an out of body image of a living person in real time. It’s not a true form of time travel as I don’t see myself passing this person on the road. Instead I’m merely seeing a moving object in real time; not in that objects, or my, future. In the second example I am indeed seeing an event as it occurs a few seconds into the future.
In both cases I attempt to avoid hitting an object in my immediate future. In one instance I succeed. In the other I fail. In the one where I see the future, I fail. In the instance where I see the object in real time, I succeed in avoiding it.
So, time travel is indeed possible; if you’re open to the possibility that what I experienced was real. And you also might be open to the possibility that psychics and prophets and even many ordinary citizens view the future far more often than almost any of us will admit. So time travel is very real. There’s no doubt about it. The only question left to answer is whether we can physically move forward or backwards in time as we are able to do with our minds during trance sessions with hypnotherapists or when getting into a trance session by gazing into a crystal ball as Nostradamus did.
If you are a fan of the TV show Medium, you will probably remember one show where she goes back in time to inhabit the body of a mother who pretended to kill herself and her daughter to get the daughter away from a pedophilic father. That past woman gets put into a mental institution. And in that institution is where Ms. Dubois finds herself as a time traveler in the body of the other woman.
As the father of the U.S. Remote Viewing program, Ingo Swann, and one other psychic, supposedly, moved their consciousness out to Mercury to draw its drawn out magnetic atmosphere before any probe confirmed their findings; and if you believe that they did this, (which is confirmed by many other remote viewing experiments) then you would understand that humans are spirits in a physical body. And we can move our consciousnesses in the physical plane. And some say we do the same on the astral plane when we go to sleep at night.
And, as I type this, on Medium, Ms. Dubois (the psychic), or the actor portraying her, is psychically seeing the future leukemic state of a family who has purchased one of the houses that I mentioned earlier; which were, according to the story, found sitting on soil that is toxically poisoned with Chlorohydrophromate; or something like that. She is seeing the future; or should I say one possible future; in the lives of some home buyers. But, not unlike one of the visions, of mine, that I mentioned before, her mind is mentally time traveling. Yes, it’s not physical time travel. But traveling through time is indeed possible; even if it’s only mental in nature.

Sincerely;

yoda226us

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I believe not only that Dr Anderson is funded by highest and most secret place. Notice he is speaking on Coast to Coast AM from a secret undisclosed facility in New Mexico. But also I believe his revelations are intentionally matching all other ET revelations.

Dr. Uvarov speaks on Project Camelot of Russia Pyramid - time portal and stargate. He made his interview in 2007, posted in 2008. Now I see it in different light. Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy say unequivocally: "Valery was representing the Russian government when he spoke to us..."

==========================

American Seer just posted a vision of Jesus and an Angel
that could be qualified as one of the first time-related supernatural messages that speak of the possibility of time change and time cycles, and the actual happening of an Acceleration of Natural Time, Now.

follow excerpts from

Susan O'Marra
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Time and The Sands of Time
www.intheimageofhisglory.com...

Visions during the 6-7 pm Prayer Watch at SOG on 3-3-10

TIME ACCELERATING
I looked at the angel to ask him how much time was left. The angel watched me, raised one eyebrow, and smiled. He said to me, “You have been given your allotted time.
” Then, the vision was over.

The Lord then began to speak to me about this vision:

Eternal time and natural time are not the same, as we all know. When we fell at Creation, man was separated from eternal time, and was restricted to natural time to live out their days. We have been subjected to the natural laws that govern us ever since. The angel that I saw was given the duty of recording the time that is allotted to each person, and to each city, and to each nation, and to the earth.

full message: www.intheimageofhisglory.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
as much as i would love to believe this guy is for real the website has time travel gifts.. sorry but there is something disingenuous about a guy who says time travel is possible but wants to sell stuff like binary watches that has nothing to do with time travel apart from telling the wearer what time it is in binary (which if you cant read does bugger all for you).

guy invents time travel or method to move through time. goes back in time makes zillions. rules the world and doesnt say a word to a soul.

crackpot con man fakes the ability to travel through time makes website with all sorts of interesting info with no real proof and also has a gift shop that sells useless crap in a sad attempt to make some money off naive but well meaning folk. i hear snake oil is really going up in the stock market

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Time travel must be the scariest thing..
Imagine the possibilitys both possitive and negative..

What would thi consequenses be if we could stop Hitler or if we
could meet Jesus or if, and lots of if´s...

What i mean is, i dont think its possible to move in time
physically, but only in a abstract way..Like you take your
"soul" for a walk.

I wouldnt want to be the one that made Hitler WIN WW2...
By accident i mean..

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Miccey]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Everyone has the right to make a living, we don't know where his funding comes from and how much..if you listened to the interview Dr. Anderson says this technology can be dangerous in the wrong hands, if that is the case why would he tell us the details, give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this will change anyone's mind, but here is the Anderson Multinational LLC home page showing their futuristic headquarters in Rochester, NY

www.andersonmultinational.com...

Here is the Google Earth street view of that actual address:

Google Street View image

Hope this embed works. Needless to say I could not find any mention of his work for the UN, except in places where he himself mentions it. Can you say: "charlatan?"

Edit: Rats! Didn't embed. You can either copy and paste the above URL, or go to Google Earth and search 620 Park Avenue, Rochester, NY. It's a hoot.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by DJW001]

Mod Edit: ATS doesn't allow embedding or HTML code, I replaced it with a link to Google.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join