It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good website for all interested in cattle mutilations!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com...

^ Found by Algebra.

Hey,
I know there are a lot of these cattle threads and stuff, but I (and Algebra) are genuinely interested in the phenomina, why it happens, when it happens etc.

Just gathering information really, so if anyone has any good links, pictures or stories, please share them and I'll be genuinely thankful!

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Sorry, but I said 'to all interested'
I don't really appreciate being flamed for no reason when all I'm doing is gathering information, not conclusions, for me and another person. And anyone else interested in this conspiricy.
So please, try and keep it nice

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah, anyway.
I took a look at that site and it is pretty good for pictures and stuff.

The one on the telephone post thing interested me most. But there were tracks near that one, so it cudda been lifted up there by some sort of crane.
I'd like to see more pictures of them being left in places like that... Coz that is weird.

Also the one that appears to have been dropped, like, since theres broken bits of tree and that. That's also interesting.
Unfortunately doesn't say whether there were tracks or anything on that one though...

Rekon they're being dropped outta helicopters? Or UFOs?

Hmm...
I'd go for helicopters, but you never know.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Forgive my lack of knowledge on this topic. You seem to be someone who could perhaps explain this to me.

I read somewhere (sorry, its been a long time ago and I can't recall the source) that the majority of cattle mutilations where actually the result of predation. That the eyes, tongue, genitalia, etc were removed simply because those are the 'soft bits' that attract predators first. Have you come across any research that suggests otherwise?

Please share your findings with us.....I'm interested, but don't currently have the time to research this thoroughly.

Keep smiling@!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hello!

Yes, well, that is definetely a theory, and it could be true.
The internal organs could be missing from blowflies etc.

But people seem to think (and they may/may not be right) that the wounds inflicted look more artificial... By that I mean the holes are really precisely cut, and there are some which appear to be burnt round the edges.
Also the lack of blood is a concern... Because if a natural predator knocked 'em down, so to speak, there would be blood pools, we think. And tracks. There are usually a lack of tracks in the area.
Plus natural predators tend to avoid the carcuss. It could be lying there days and the predators wouldn't touch it.
And there is occasionally a medicinal odour around there too.
And some are found with fractured bones and in like, a sort of impact crater, as if it's been dropped from a height.

Plus some are occasionally found in weird places, like the top of telephone wire poles
I'd LOVE to see a wolf carry it up there

Mind you... leopards carry their prey up trees.
A telegraph pole isn't a tree like, but its a suggestion.

Really, I can't answer the question, it could be, may not be. Probably will never know unless I somehow get into that field of research full time lol!

I'm more inclinded to say people than aliens though. But that's just me!

Happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am an avid outdoors person. I have seen plenty of dead animals, and if I was given to ignorance I could say that each and everyone of them were some sort of other worldly mutilation. The whole cattle mutilation thing is about as loony as crop circles..but yet people (most that don't know any better or believe what the "internet" tells them) seem to propagate this stuff at high volumes.

Like crop circles, cattle mutilations would be VERY easy to prove wrong, yet no one has done the very simple thing required to put a nail in the coffin of this taken-out-of-context hoax. Probably because it makes good t.v. or something, I don't know.

Give me 10K and 6 months, if I can't show conclusively that it is fake by then (for those that need it, most of us already know it) then I will eat my hat.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Curious.....what would your methodology be?

Sorry I don't have the 10k.....but give me a moment to see if I can finance it through the stimulus package..

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Fair enough.
I know your point of view, but disagree.

I'm also an outdoors person. Seen everything from the back end of a dead fox (still wonder where the front end got to :lol
to a decomposing rabbit.
But some of the circumstances that they're found in just strike me as odd, unfortunately.
I think most of them probably are natural causes.
But one or two I'd say have been mutilated at least by humans (not saying anything else - I know how cruel humans can be and I wouldn't put it past just being some idiot thinking it's funny)

I accept your point of view though.
World wouldn't be half as fun if people didn't disagree, eh?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Uh, I'm not interested, so I have not read it, but since you're requesting interesting links about it, how about this?

FBI FOIA Animal Mutilation Project

128 pages
The material concerning the Animal Mutilation Project contains accounts of animal mutilations which were reported during the late 1970's. The FBI became involved when fifteen mutilations occurred in New Mexico. Various theories concerning the origins of the mutilations were explored by the FBI, including satanic cults, UFOs, pranksters, and natural predators. The investigation failed to identify any individuals responsible for the mutilations.

All files are PDF
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hi Ayana

Take a deep breath and calm down lol

Lots to take in there, I realized after i posted the pics that theres no mention of whether the cattle found on the telegraph post had been mutilated and i cant tell from the pictures. Unless it did and im just blind.

In that case your right it could have been put there by a crane. Been looking at the other mysteries from your last post but im still a mutilation newbie so i havent came to any conclusions yet.

Ive only been looking at previouse threads so you've probaly read them any way. I did'nt realize this stuffs been found on humans aswell. Very interesting indeed.

Edit to add OMG i am blind lmao. Idont even know why the pictures there with mutilations.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Algebra]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Thanks for the link.

Each to their own.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Hello!!

Yeah, the human one's pretty gross. Have you seen the pictures?
Poor guy. I'd hate to go the way he did.
If it is people doing this (and probs is) they're pretty sick

Edit: Yeah the deer looks pretty intact to me. No 'typical' signs.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Why do you need 10k and six months. If your so sure then discuss why right here and now. You know that no ones gonna give you 10k and six months so your just copping out there. I love it when people are so sure but they offer nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

human one?

There's an human mutilation? I'd never heard of that. Do you have sources?

Ewwwww....

Although I've always wondered. If aliens are responsible for the mutilations (and I'm not saying I believe this, I'm just asking), what in the world are they hoping to accomplish? Come thousands of light years just to cut up cows?

I would be more inclined to believe in human governments myself....

Regardless, interesting read!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Its on here on a previouse thread. Cant remember its name. Theres a link to another website if i remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the thread that has links to pictures.
It isn't very nice like

They think it was probably some sort of drug leader mafia type killing, I think they say in the link. I forget now. Read it a while back.

And yeah, thats why I think it's probably 'higher' human powers and not aliens.
There's a theory it's something to do with the heamoglobin since the blood is usually missing. But who knows whats happening?

Could just be some weird cult or bunch of idiots couldn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by Ayana

human one?

There's an human mutilation? I'd never heard of that. Do you have sources?

Ewwwww....

Although I've always wondered. If aliens are responsible for the mutilations (and I'm not saying I believe this, I'm just asking), what in the world are they hoping to accomplish? Come thousands of light years just to cut up cows?

I would be more inclined to believe in human governments myself....

Regardless, interesting read!

Maybe they dont have cows on there planet.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

LOL!
I said that before...

The reason they don't just breed their own is coz they don't want cows on their spaceships.
I wouldn't want a cow on my spaceship!

Oh yeah, and happy new year everyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How much cattle mutilation happens in the uk?

Honestly I can't recall many cases? if any actually

Would be interesting to take a look into!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I dunno. I think there have been some... But it's never been reported.

I know there was some nutter quite a while back slashing up horses... according to my mam anyway...

But I'm not sure.

I might have a look into that, yeah.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana

Just gathering information really, so if anyone has any good links, pictures or stories, please share them and I'll be genuinely thankful!

Hi Ayana, you find really a lot of very interesting articles about that subject on the site of Linda Moulton Howe, but you must subscribe to the site in order you can read them.

www.earthfiles.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join