It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hessdalen Norway UFO's and Bob White Object -MUST READ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I believe, we as human beings are starting to scratch the surface on physics and materials science. I have an interest in science of all kinds and consider myself to have a broad background which allows me to excel within my profession as I usually piece different things together to solve complex problems. As Zorgon says, it's not what's published, it's what's NOT published. Very astute.

I found this whole subject fascinating to say the least concerning the Bob White object and the Hessdalen investigation that is ongoing (they even have a web cam that post a pic every second, sometimes you can see the phenomenon they discuss). One aspect of these had me thinking and it wasn't until today that I realized what it was.

Advance Note: ATS has an excellent search function. USE IT! If you are not familiar with what I am discussing. I don't have the time to bring everyone to the detail I have researched. I will be summarizing.

Stick with this logic and please give me your thoughts.

1. Now good old Bob White (God rest his soul - amazing no one is trying to say he was killed to stop him from investigating this) found this object that was mostly aluminum, but none the less an alloy never seen before. Now what bothered me was that there was an unknown trace element).

In the 40's, another object was found in Denmark that was very, eerily similar (declassified American government document).

“That hasn't happened. But White isn't discouraged. This week's History Channel show is a sign of public interest, he believes. And he recently learned that his may not be the only known example of "hard evidence."
"They found an object that looks just like mine in Denmark back in the 1940s," White says. "We got a government report that had been 'classified' for years. On the cover are the words 'Recovered from flying saucer in Denmark.' Inside are photos of the thing — and it looks exactly like mine." - Bob White

The most recent analysis came up with:

“Physicist Chris Ellis, expert in solid state physics, aluminum alloys, and superconductors. Test result showed the object is an alloy of unknown origin. It is also his expert opinion that this is a manufactured alloy.
Research Scientist David Lamb, expert in physics and material science. Also works at a major US university. Findings were achieved using X-Ray Diffraction Analysis: The artifact showed an unique “amorphous peak and is a polycrystalline semiconductor”. To his knowledge this type of material is not found anywhere on Earth. Also there is silver concentration of 4.3%, here on Earth silver is used in this form by experimental scientist as a catalyst for a superconductor. It is sprayed over aluminum and thus is in small amounts as we see here from the test results. He postulated that this could be used on a craft as a way to dispel magnetic fields, especially in space as there is no energy expenditure needed for superconductivity. Lamb has further speculated that this artifact is in fact a “quasi-crystal of complex structure.” This is only in its early stages on Earth in the form of nanotechnology. “ - Larry Cekander Lead Projects coordinator Museum of the Unexplained
These results are current as of May 2009
By the way, Larry posts on these boards as well!

2. During the 20+ years of investigating the UFO's in Hessdalen Norway (same place as the Norway Spiral - and use the search box to read this post as it's fascinating as well) element traces from scientists detected Oxygen, Silicon (pretty common elements in dust) and - are you ready for this - SCANDIUM! I swear this is a legit element (Google it)

Scandium is very rare and is mostly found, guess where? That's right Scandinavia (or Denmark).
Scandium does not have a particularly low abundance in the earth's crust. Estimates vary from 18 to 25 ppm, which is comparable to the abundance of cobalt (20–30 ppm). However, scandium is distributed sparsely and occurs in trace amounts in many minerals.[10] Rare minerals from Scandinavia. - Wikepedia
But guess where it is even more abundant?

Scandium is more common in the sun and certain stars than on Earth. Scandium is only the 50th most common element on earth (35th most abundant in the Earth's crust), but it is the 23rd most common element in the sun.
- Wikipedia

So what is Scandium used for? Well it is used in some lighting as it gives a realistic hue to natural sunlight – great for making a movie, or for:

The addition of scandium to aluminum limits the excessive grain growth that occurs in the heat-affected zone of welded aluminum components. This has two beneficial effects: the precipitated Al3Sc forms smaller crystals than are formed in other aluminium alloys[21] and the volume of precipitate-free zones that normally exist at the grain boundaries of age-hardening aluminum alloys is reduced.[21] Both of these effects increase the usefulness of the alloy. - Wikipedia

So what does this mean? Well for metallurgy, unstable grain growth is a very, very bad thing for nanotechnology as grain growth or nucleation will destroy a device. Oh, and did I mention that adding Scandium to another metal to create an alloy also raises the melting temp of said alloy.
Oh, and the Soviets have been using Scandium for decades in high performance jet fighters.

So, what do you think? Here's the dots.....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
very compelling thread S+F.

Im not sure about what your actually saying here though.. i mean i recognise the links you're making in each paragraph, yet one thing isnt clear for me. are you suggesting nanotechnology is in some way responsable for the phenomenon you have described?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No comments from our astute researchers?

Not a one?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

Thanks sincerely for the reply.

I was trying to establish a link of the Bob White object and the UFO's in Denmark.

I also didn't mention that Scandium is found usually with Uranium. I wanted others opinions after that.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I"m familiar with Hessdalen, and I understand the significance of the Bob white object. I also see how scandium is used in conjunction with alluminum, and the object is made up largely of alluminum. Is scandium the unkown element you think is in the object? You think it's no coincidence that the H. Ufo's are seen regularly where scandium is in large abundance?
What exactly is your point?
I'm very intruiged as you seem to know what you're talking about.
strnflg

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Quite often scarce mineral resources seem to draw the attention of ufo's as well as nuclear and electrical power sources. They fly with impunity and probably take whatever they want.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

great thread.... thanks

these might interest you.....

metamaterials.....
en.wikipedia.org...

spinplasmonics.....
en.wikipedia.org...

plasmonics.....
en.wikipedia.org...

claytronics......
en.wikipedia.org...

plasma window.....
en.wikipedia.org...

swarm robotics....
en.wikipedia.org...

lightcraft.......
en.wikipedia.org...

and finally.....

esa's research into gravitomagnetism.....
www.esa.int...

throw them in the mix & see what comes up......

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Very interesting, if what you say is true, then it is possible that ET spacecraft are mining the sun.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you've found fairly credible evidence that the materials recovered by Bob White and in Denmark belonged to terrestrial jet aircraft.
If the soviets are using scandium in their jets then it's old technology.

So that leads me to believe the eerie similarities aren't actually eerie at all when scandium is being used in high performance jet parts by the Soviets and therefore probably by the U.S. as well.

So, what I see is you providing us with a very practical use for scandium that would explain why component parts with similar makeup are being found in the U.S. and near the former U.S.S.R.

I'm left scratching my head trying to figure out what it is you're getting at.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I didn't know about the Bob White object so I had to look around a bit...

I found this and figured I'd share for those like me that were unaware:

It's interestinig that the object has superconductive potential, maybe an anti-gravity device component?

Thx to ArcAngel for posting... S&F

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's a shame how Bob White has been treated. He has an artifact that should be history making in of itself and nothing because of ignorant greedy people mocking him........... always seems to be the case when dealing with UFO's and Aliens.

Isn't it amazing he found that dropping off one of the ships in Missouri and the metal isn't located anywhere near there.

Sometimes I wonder if the Beings didn't program people with information would the new technologies we now have eventually have come to light on our own, I think we would still be no better off then the caveman in intelligence.

Zorgon glad you mentioned him a man I have much respect for.

Hope all have a healthy and safe New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Believe me when I say that I want to believe as much maybe more than most, my problem with this item is.

If it is a known alloy or even a newer alloy that is used in aircraft/space, by our own gov'ts I keep thinking it could very well be space debri or something along those lines that is burnt and shaped as it is, from re-entry into our atmosphere.

Most know I'm from MO. and if something fell out of the sky and is/was found by a local, unless it was in a city or found by a LEO or someone with higher credentials, then anyone else will get labled a redneck/hillbilly/jesus freak...or the likes and is most likely the reason for the lack of attention this should have had.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm only going to mention that in regards to the "Bob White" object, there has been a number of previous threads and post of the subject. ATS even had the object independently analyzed (at out expense). Below is just one of the threads, you'll need to use the ATS search function to find them all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think what the Op is suggesting is that if the soviets are using scandium and Bob White seen a UFO drop this alloy, this would imply that the soviets had access to flying sphere technology. David Wilcock has suggested in his latest e-book that the Russians had access to "Cosmopheres" an anti gravity sphere technology!

Am I close???

[edit on 31-12-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Johnny very interesting how did Grandma miss that info, I must be slipping in my old age.
Have a Great New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Aluminum keep showing up as part of these machines.
Aluminum reflects magnetic fields but magnetics are not
part of a suspected propulsion system that uses the electric
field.
Interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the replies

Where I was going with this is that any craft that can manuever like the ones observed in Norway and elsewhere in the world would need a means to cushion the occupants (if there were occupents inside) as some were oserved travelling at 22,000 kmh or pulling 18g's!

The best way to do this would be to negate the gravity within the craft. There's documented studies such as:

Impulse Gravity Generator Based on Charged
Y Ba2Cu3O7􀀀y Superconductor with Composite Crystal
Structure

So if these crafts can create a gravity well opposite to the gravity in which the craft is travelling, the effects should cancel, theoretically. As a matter of fact, Lockheed and Boeing are conducting independent research now from the above findings.

My point in the post that 2 objects were recovered and potentially could be used to this end from the above mentioned cited sources.

Something to think about.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The waves created in or by the craft are exactly like gravity
waves and control the ship where it goes.
Tesla had his own gravity theory the (DTOG or DTG) Dynamic Theory of
Gravity which he could not divulge or ruin his attempt to rule the
skies with his invention.
This document is locked away with all the rest of any importance
under the guise of "Dearth Ray" and HAARP and other weapons
that Tesla supposedly invented.
All of Tesla's materials are important to electric engineering science.
His tower would be as powerful as Niagara Falls but not powered by
Niagara Falls cause it was on Long Island, how could it be done.
Tesla made the ship we call the UFO and spins around illuminating
the air like no other aircraft because it is an ether craft.
Tesla is the only ether scientist and his ship will last till the end of time.
It will give us a lot of time to talk about his ship.
So more and more we might know more and so happy many more
new year eves.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I like when people know how to make paragraphs.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well according to ether theory the ether pervades all existence.
So controlling the ether lets you do just about anything.
Sound like something Hitler and the New World Order would be interested in.
In any case the ship and all the crew molecules are under control
of the ether engine.
We know how to do it just do not have permission.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join