It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black technology used on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free Talk

Its now an accepted fact that Flight 93 was shot down, do you remember that girl crying her @$$ off claiming her husband over powered the hijackers

Widely accepted by who ?

Seems the conspiracist theorists are a bit out of control.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Let me just add this...on 09/11, I was, at the time, living in No. Virginia & working not too far from the Pentagon. While on my way back to my office, I turned on the radio in my car & heard an announcement made by one of the local radio stations stating that a "dump truck" had just crashed into the Pentagon and exploded. I then quickly flipped over to another radio station and their announcement also stated the same thing. Approximately, 10 to 15 minutes later, the radio stations were then retracting their initial reports & then said that the report was that a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

Upon arriving back to my office, we decided to close up for the day (as did most everyone in that area). After closing, myself, along with 3 of my co-workers, decided to carpool up Interstate 95 to see the damage done to the Pentagon. To our surprise, none of us saw any wreckage that would indicate that a 757 had crashed into the building...nothing! In addition, we went by there approximately one hour after this happened.

Just days before 09/11, my husband and I had separated. Since he worked in the Pentagon, and because we were no longer together, I called his cell phone from mine while in the car & asked him where he was. He stated that he was in Louisville, KY. on a business trip. I then explained to him that the reason I was calling was to see if he was okay because I had heard that the Pentagon had been hit. He then told me that he already knew. He also informed me that he knew that it had been hit directly where his office was located. At that point, I then questioned him about how he already knew, and more particularly, the specifics about his office being hit. He just laughed & told me not to worry about it!

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by diva

Upon arriving back to my office, we decided to close up for the day (as did most everyone in that area). After closing, myself, along with 3 of my co-workers, decided to carpool up Interstate 95 to see the damage done to the Pentagon. To our surprise, none of us saw any wreckage that would indicate that a 757 had crashed into the building...nothing! In addition, we went by there approximately one hour after this happened.

Really
, I'm surprised you got anywhere near it. Unless you looked into the building how could you tell there was no wreckage ? as almost all of the wreckage would have been inside the building.
Also, if it had been a truck bomb, the damage pattern would have been very different. For a start there would have been a large crater and truck debris found in a large radius around the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The impact area was plainly visible. Also, the hole in the building was not large enough for a Boeing 757 to have struck it. If the Boeing had struck it, and all of the wreckage wound up inside the building, it seems that the hole would have been much larger in order to accomodate the plane's wingspan. Sorry...I can only report what I've seen...

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You're right Diva, that seems to be the only inconsistancy. What happened to the wings and engines. I haven't seen any wreckage pictures of the engines, which should have been prominent.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Seems a lot of people were informed about the pentagon being hit

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There was no Crater until the pentagon collapsed, Like the WTC the pentagon collpsed

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There was no crater until the pentagon collapsed, the pentagn collapsed that is what made the hole that stll isn't even large enough to look like a 747 hit it...

Before it collapsed it was only smoke fire and a very small hole (the size of a truck)

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
iv read sumwhere that eye witnesses reported a shockwave just before the plane hit.. what relly ticks me off is... if u have 4 planes completely go off there course n dont reply... u would tell they proper authoritys rite? If 1 of those planes hits the World Trade Center, u would then think the other planes could be just as thretening. As for the pentagon I dont belive the most secure building that were aware of has not 1! video of the plane hitting... they claim it was just about on ground... if im correct the pentagon has a fence around it n the clip they show "the plane" hitting the pentagon is traveling very low n horizontally which would not be that possible.... another one is the "satelite image" of the wrecked pentagon... normall survelance cameras may not of captured the plane but im 100% sure a birds eye view could of cause a 747 travelling horizontally into a building....

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

Thats the article, its been posted up in a forum on ATS but i forgot the link. Cnn gives a cheap video were they try to explain what happend n the fottage taken by a camera n also pictures taken from the camera made into a slide show

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would hate to think that 9-11 was all planned by the gov. I can explain some of this just by thinking about it for a minute or two. the bright flash just before impact could be explained a couple of ways; I'm not a native NewYorker and I have no idea about the power grid there but the plane might have taken out a high-voltage line upon its approach. I assume that the building is grounded due to the number of antenna arrays on top and well, lets just say, every building is grounded. My point is, it could have been a static electic charge jumping from the plane to the building's ground system. Just an idea. Not something I'd stake my rep. on. I'd like to see some research done into explaining it with proof.

Also, I have my doubts about 93's crash. A lot of witnesses saw more than the "official" story and it seems there might be a reason to think we actually had to down the plane and upon finding out about the attempted retaking of the plane, the Gov. made the decision to just let those poor souls be heros..and they are in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The government obviously had something to do with 9/11. I dont remember how long after 9/11, but all the major news papers and magizens were printing lots of articles on how our government knew that these attacks were going to happen. The american people didnt do any thing when they heard the news. The government tried to get all of the articles on it pulled of the shelves as fast as they could.

I also do not see how a 747 could hit the pentagon and not leave any wreckage. Diva ask your ex how he knew the pentagon was going to be attacked. If he dose not want to tell you at first persist.

I may not have any actual proff of most of the theorys going around, but the fact that the american government knew the attacks were going to happen is 100% undeniable fact.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The plane left wreckage.

The "government knew beforehand" exposes were the reporters citing the mess that the FBI and other agencies had made with data that (when put all together) could have pointed out the real danger. Because the FBI and CIA and field offices didn't play together nicely and they didn't get the ultra top secret info from the State Department, nobody had enough info to stop them.

Surely you remember this stuff -- there were hundreds of scathing political cartoons on the stupidity and ineptness in the system that kept everyone from seeing the big picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join