It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRACKING UFOs Events… by yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Perhaps, by now, it is possible to control/check UFOs events, everywhere in the world and to verify if in that specific zone an IR anomaly has been recorded. How? With MODVOLC!

MODVOLC, modis.higp.hawaii.edu... (Modis Thermal Alert/ Near real time thermal monitoring of global hot-spots) not only (as provided for there in are recorded), the infrared sources from Volcanoes or Wildfire but it can also be established on the Infra Red radiations of UFOs with the instruments of the satellite system. There is only the absence of published real-time depictions of the daily fresh data - the measured results are cached somewhere and appear earlier than the day after the observation.

As an example, I've uploaded images of hotspots from Russia and Baltic Sea (I don’t know what these hot spots are…).

Russia

Baltic Sea

So I ask you for your assistance in verifying my theory - I therefore ask specifically about the arguments for or against.
Nevertheless, in my opinion, with MODVOLC,….. TO TRACK OR TO CHECK SOME UFOS EVENTS, IS POSSIBLE…

According to my observations are to establish clear MODVOLC concentrations of IR sources in certain places.
Accordingly, some of these "sources of infrared phenomena" mostly present at certain locations.
So there are clearly local areas with only sporadic and less frequent presence of the infrared hot spots and there are other local areas with a real concentration and frequency of the IR echoes!

We should investigate and I therefore propose that a "test case" on a broad basis and would recommend to any interested ATS member in his/her neighborhood about the possible sources for the IR-Fi hotspots search.

This would help to give an accurate picture about the true nature of "many volcanoes and bush fire alarms" identify to. No question - the volcanoes and bush fires are gathered from observation satellites - but the vast majority of hotspots are clearly other factors at the infrared sources.

And to find the broadest possible detail out to you I address my request for assistance, here is a

Manual for MODVOLC:

1.) we open the page: modis.higp.hawaii.edu...

2.) we click in the image on one area (for example, place of residence or destination, etc.) and we can then narrow further with the zoom function to the desired area. Or do we choose a predetermined target area (right in the forms: "go to region" or "go to subregion.")
This image shows a relatively even current view (usually the day before) - so we choose a longer period of observation (summarize by month / quarter / year)

3.) The image then shows all the detected infrared positioning for the selected period. Below the images will appear all the important data on the place and date of the IR measurement. (Click here to view the file MODVOLC for the hot-spots shown above: Alert Text File)

4.) we choose a specific alarm and use the exact coordinates (Year. Mon. Dy. Hr. Mn. Longitude. Latitude etc.) for searching and for comparison with the same coordinates when google.maps or other similar mapping services.

5.) by comparing the MODVOLC images with the map data can be the source of the infrared localize hotspots.

A knowledgeable local ATS member can go further into details and try to find out more details, see the place in order to draw conclusions about the possible type of sources. There is not only the famous (and MODVOLC called "volcanoes" and "wildfire" of course) even more "known" sources, such as procedures or fire damage in an industrial plant ...

But it will also show “Unidentified Sources”. In these infrared hotspots could then be determined and tracking or checking the UFOs and this could be an interesting instrument or tool of verification for the sights!

The aim of this sifting of data is therefore to test my theory - that is, either to confirm or refute them, because I claim:

If UFOs emit in the infrared range, then from MODVOLC be identified, even the UFOs and appear with their coordinates and the registration date in the text- and alert file as a hotspot in the image.

That would in my view, perhaps the best way to prove the existence of UFOs directly with measured results!

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Interesting theory but it seems good but there is no possible theory on why a ufo would leave a thermal imprint. It could be radioactivity or magnatic field or whatever we dont know what kind of technology there is in ufos.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a dude i dont know what it means but i searched modis thermal data interestingly the area where i had seen a real big ufo which i thought i really saw i searched that arera with date 10-25-2007

and it showed spots while no spots in next year ??? can you explain how to interpret daa from modvolc

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousindian
a dude i dont know what it means but i searched modis thermal data interestingly the area where i had seen a real big ufo which i thought i really saw i searched that arera with date 10-25-2007

and it showed spots while no spots in next year ??? can you explain how to interpret daa from modvolc

Hi curiousindain.
Sorry but I don't understand.

Do you have controlled/ checked a Big UFO sight of 2005 and has MODVOLC confirmed a Infra Red anomaly in that date?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousindian

Then if there is a "thermal trace" then this surveying could well work!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey there,tried it out and although older dates state that it is not in the database i did try a more recent one.
There was a sighting near me on the 29th October 2009 and i typed the date in and it has found about 20 on that date.Just going to zoom in and see if it has the one local to me.

Edited to add,it shows on the map Tenby at 10 pm,not the Derby sighting which happened at a similar time .Checked a couple of days either side of the date.Still interesting though especially as there were quite a lot of occurances worldwide on that date.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by tracey ace]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracey ace
Hey there,tried it out and although older dates state that it is not in the database i did try a more recent one.
There was a sighting near me on the 29th October 2009 and i typed the date in and it has found about 20 on that date.Just going to zoom in and see if it has the one local to me.

I'm not an expert on this field.
This MODVOLC is really New also for me but...

IF in that date and that Area not has been wildfires of forests or volcanos or great incidents to sites or industial complexes or other huge fire incidents,... and on that same date and in that Area there was a UFO sight of a UFO events,.... then,...may be... There is an confirmed "UFO" anomaly!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
WAVE OF UFO SIGHTINGS ACROSS ENGLAND in December 2009?
www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

MODVOLC: UK December 2009...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Imagir]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why not check out :- ufoclearinghouse.webs.com... daily !

Get the latest UFO sightings then cross reference them to check out if this thing works ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I applaud you for your commitment and enthusiasm however the first image that you uploaded appears to me to be an offshore oil and gas development,
I would say that the square items are most probably platforms, the 3 long ones would be ULCC Tankers with the nearest one to the platform being an FPSO, a kind of platform, storage ship hybrid.

The locations on the image of the UK, do not in any way coincide with the locations of reported UFO sightings on the web link that you provide so I am not quite sure what we can achieve from this.

I do however see one check is over Teesside, site of a huge petrochem works. There is also one over south wales and south humerside where i know refineries exist. Forgive me but I cant be bothered to check the exact locations.

good luck with your research, I can see that you are going to be very busy

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This could be very time consuming and complicated ! If as a previous poster stated power stations oil refinaries etc do show up , then you would need to eliminate evry oil refinary etc around the globe ! Impossible task ! So it would be better to use the software as a cross reference to further confirm sightings ?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Right. Cross the data for future UFO sighting!

top topics

join