It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ello, New to the forums not new to the site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello I'm Carney.

I work in my studio every day if I'm not in the cubicle at work. I just finished some work up pertaining to shamanism, and mental illness. Lots of the subjects are of interest to me on this site. Anyways its nice to meet you.

Ray
Carney

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome! Your expertise in mental illness will help you many times over here. Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindWatcher1
Welcome! Your expertise in mental illness will help you many times over here. Good Luck!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Welcome, carny!!
Cubicle at work. Yech. No, I don't have an adversion to cubicles. They can be quite a nice personalized environment. It's just that last time I occupied a cubicle at a job, dang, it was soooooooooo tiny. Couldn't even turn my chair. Had to stand up and push the chair out into the equally tiny aisle just to get out of the cubicle.When you gotta push the chair out into the aisle, just to be able to open a file drawer, well.........crap on this stuff is what I said. and went "freelance" in my area of expertise.

Your studio? You are a visual artist, or perhaps a musician? Tell us more, please. This will also help you achieve your 20 posts.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by carney

Welcome! Shamanism is really cool. I highly recommend the works of Mircea Eliade if you're not already familiar.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Never actually heard of Mircea Eliade her will check her out though been reading the Cosmic serpent, and the way of the shaman by Micheal harner. Also here is my flicker account info for visual stuff I produce

www.flickr.com...@N00/

top topics

join