It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Presidential Candidate Attacked While Making Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Kasparov turned to politics and created the United Civil Front, a social movement whose main goal is to "work to preserve electoral democracy in Russia. He has vowed to "restore democracy" to Russia by toppling the Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, of whom he is an outspoken critic

I'm not sure when this incident happened, yet it has left a deep lasting scar in my psyche.

I will allow this horrible attack on Russian Democracy, to speak for itself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

lmfao.... wow. Seriously that is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I wish more people around the World had the balls (no pun intended) to do what that guy did. A gigantic flying penis buzzing around the politician, how appropriate.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
aaawww, good job son, ... you gave it away for everyone who hasn't seen the video !!!

bump bump

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
He is lucky.. most of Putin's enemies die horribly... poisoned with radioactive materials and similar horror stories. Lucky the little toy didn't go BOOM!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey you ever see Brando in Street Car Name Desire?
STELLA! STELLAA!! STELLAAAA!!!

I think I see what's going on here. Have'in a lil trouble makin it fly?

I'm talking about the thread, pay attention. Stay in context. So you figured, "see if I can get a rise out of R.W". right?

Well it worked, so you proud of yourself now? Don't get to barrel chested
it's not that difficult. lol

Oh shizzle on topic.
As dice clay might say,.... Hey who really gives a fly'in _____ about a no fly zone ahh!

I must say, leave it to you and you'll come up with it lmao.
That is great.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LoL , ... good stuff R.W. ..... hey if A2D was at that speech he would have been jumping around with his mouth open, trying to catch it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Oh man.That was hard bro. I mean...............

Where is that young man? Hope he's not hang'in out by that window at
Christmas time.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to give my thread a nice lil bump, I dont think its getting the attention it deserves, .... Russian Democracy is under attack people !!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
He is lucky.. most of Putin's enemies die horribly... poisoned with radioactive materials and similar horror stories. Lucky the little toy didn't go BOOM!

You forgot to mention Putin eats children for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yeah, if this guy was any threat whatsoever to Putin, he would quickly be poisoned of be the victim of a horrible car crash.

I want to make one of those copter's so bad, .... maybe fly it around a elemtary school, .... or in a church service, ....

fun and fun !!

new topics

top topics

join