It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Want to Stop Terrorism, Stop Killing Muslims!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
The simple fact is the biggest killer of Muslims worldwide, is Muslims.

Unfortunately, you are correct. Whether the reasoning can be blamed on support of Israel (this seems to cover all the bases) or mistreatment at the hands of of the West, the biggest oppressor and killer of Muslims are Muslims themselves. The Sunni vs. Shi'a has been an on-going feud for decades. Much blood has been shed due to differences in religious ideology.

I do agree that Western nations should stop interfering with non-Western nations, especially those in the ME. Wars create more terrorists, more hate and violence, more resentment, division etc.

How about we stop this multiculturalism rubbish and concentrate on developing our own countries. Make sure our OWN country is secure, prosperous and habitable. Make sure the average citizens are given the help and support they need. The leaders of our country should be looking out for the welfare and benefit of the people living there - not worrying about trying to help a nation half-way across the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

you said it well Dark Ghost...

you said it well.

s

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If you want to know how muslims think and believe just watch the many videos of Imams or whatever you call muslim priests; they are the ones that preach the radical stuff about non-muslims, asking for the destruction of America and Israel. etc etc

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Well my apologies if i made a mistake, although i don't recall you specifically saying radical muslims.

The fact that your post was removed due to T&C breach speaks for itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, thank you. You haven't taken your rose colored glasses off yet I see. Then out of the millions of "peace" loving muslims why don't they take to the streets protesting the senceless killing of innocent people by sucide bombers? Why after both attacks on the World Trade Centers didn't any of the "peaceful" muslims not take to the streets protesting against the ones that mean us harm?

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by Chance321
Riiiight. And just where is their tolerance of other religions? There isn't any, with the Muslims it's "You will believe or convert to islam or else." After watching the first vid I give it a major BS vote. Terrorism won't stop till in their eyes everyone is converted to their beliefs period.

Period he, absolute thuth to you i guess...

Sigh...Everytime i think, now I've seen the lowest of the lowest statements here on ATS, some bigoted poster comes out of the woodwork to prove me wrong and display a blatand case of Islamophobia....

Seriously the statements by the above poster are pure spoonfed propaganda... Based on misinformation. watch Faux news a lot ?

Let's apply some logic:
There are more then a billion muslims on the earth, of which maybe 2-3% are wack nutjobs extremist but the media in the west is bend on demonising, and portraying those 2-3% as the representatives of the entire Muslim faith.
Muslims became the new "commies" in the west...

Good thing the rest of the world doens't look at 2-3% of the extremist in Americans and makes up their mind about America based on only that...the picture wouldn't be pretty. See my point?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The reverse is also true.

If you want people to stop the war on terrorism, then stop the terrorism.

Both points are valid.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

If you want to know how muslims think and believe just watch the many videos of Imams or whatever you call muslim priests; they are the ones that preach the radical stuff about non-muslims, asking for the destruction of America and Israel. etc etc

Oh great, I'm resorting to replying to my own posts now.

Get a load of this character:

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yesterday, Muslims murdered Muslims far more than western nations killed Muslims.

Here in Pakistan
Twenty dead

Here in Kabul
Eight dead

Here in Iraq
Three dead

Of course, the West is always blamed for all the death even when it's Muslim killing Muslim.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

2 wrongs don't make a right, but we can make a right by leaving them alone and stop messing with other countries.

And if we were to do this, what guarantee is there that they will leave us alone?

And if they don't, what options would we have then?

Sounds common sense, but you know as well as I that not everybody has common sense to do the right thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its simple really, what the us and european corpartions are doing to muslim lands is what they did to latin america at the turn of the last century, what they did to africa in the later part of the 19th century.. which is raping their people of the resources that is rightfully theres... think of who were fighting... poor countries, countries that are an absolute mess that have what? natural resources, untapped and ripe for the taking... its natural that they, the muslims, fight back. americans forget that this country was established on radical ideas by radical extremists. i really dont see the difference between a suicide bomber blowing up a market and us airplanes fire bombing an entire city...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Libertygal, Why would you trust Bin Laden? If he is the mastermind of 911 don't you think he is just spouting retoric ?

According to Bridgette Gabriel an international expert on Terrorism, the Quran contradicts itself a lot and then explains why.. It has sayings that says if one passage contradicts another, it is the latter that Muslims should believe and it is the former that they should tell the rest of the world. She believes their religion teaches them to deceive people in this manner on purpose to cunningly bring about their agenda.

In her online video "Radical Islam’s Threat to America!" - blog.americancongressfortruth.com... , she says if you study their history you see they have killed more people around the world because they are non Muslims than any other people or country has ever done. ( also on my sig file)

She also believes that there are really no "Extreme Muslims" and that their religion teaches all Muslims that all nations must fall to Islam and according to the Quran they can use any means including killing and deception to get this done. This belief is at the core of the religion for every Muslim and they are to use deception to fool their enemies.

If there is any truth to this that makes them very dangerous and this should be studied more to determine real threats to national security.

Bridgette Gabriel comes from a Middle East country and she believes we in the West have not been taught the true history of Islam. To not at least consider her evidence is foolish.

About Fear - Fear can be a great thing. It can make you not touch the hot stove and be wary of strangers who seek to harm you.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Libertygal, Why would you trust Bin Laden? If he is the mastermind of 911 don't you think he is just spouting retoric ?

im not refuting anything else you said besides what you said about bin laden being the mastermind behind 9/11.

Straight from FBI.gov Most wanted list

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

www.fbi.gov...

No where in that does it state he is wanted for the 9/11 attacks, just the embassy bombings and suspected in other terrorist acts around the world, but doesn't state 9/11 specifically.

for the Quran part, i have not read it so i cant reply to that, but if someone is well versed in it, please confirm that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The FBI file may not say it, but I remember this is the impression we got from the media after 911, that he was the mastermind and that's why we were going after him.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Im not gonna watch the video because its prolly some propaganda crap bashing america blah blah blah, seen it all.

What I am wondering is why they target innocent people like they are doing something good, its pathetic really. Times like this I really do hope there is a god and heaven and hell, and I will be sitting there laughing my ass off at the look on your face when you realize you are going to burn for eternity. "oh no my virgins oh my god, you mean I dont get rewarded for killing random people? WHAAAAAAAAAAT????"

How do you get rid of a disease? certainly not just by letting it kill people right, and doing nothing?

How do you get rid of pests in your house? exterminate them right?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

At the time yes, but back in 2006 i believe the FBI took him off the most wanted list because they didn't have enough evidence to connect him with the 9/11 attacks. Since when was the media the police? they just report, and they reported wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
this is a joke right? who started this war in the first place... hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Are you implying that muslims are a pest and need exterminating?

If so that's disgraceful and i can't believe somebody gave you a star and the mods let that comment stand.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Islam is a evil religion.Look at how they treat there woman and children,disabled people and gay people.There religion is a cult and should be banned off the earth.I am a christian but have respect for all other religions,i even respect the athiest but Islam ...just flat out evil.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If the US stopped giving aid to Israel, Israel launches a pre-emptive attack on Iran. The radical Muslims would still fight against us because non muslims are viewed as Infidels. There is a saying 'First the Saturday. Then the Sunday.' (The Muslims will attack the Christians and other Infidels after they have dealt with The Jewish People.)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

Yes, I cannot agree more. Take the Taliban for example, who some people think are oppressed "freedom fighter" and victims, when in fact they are a bunch of extremists who like nothing better than beheading their next door neighbour for whimsical violations of their God Given message.

The "collateral damage" their suicide bombs and IEDs cause to their fellow Muslim is pursuance of their backward ideology is an affront to any decent person whether they are a Muslim, Christian or Jew. The more of them NATO remove the better for the Muslims of Afghanistan and the world in general.

Long live moderates of all religions. Stamp out the bigots. Stop blaming the West.

Regards

[edit on 15/12/2009 by paraphi]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join