It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the god particle!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XHellcatX

you hit the nail on the head. its not that hard is it?

we give MASS mass just by observing it

no you = no mass ; )

then someone will say well MASS was here be for humans / universe yes it may be the case

But how would you know what mass was if you was not here?

catch 22 ? or just logic?

nothing < humans > something

more or less the same thing

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Good
, because I'm slightly intoxicated from the boozahol and was wondering if I was just blethering or if I had an alcohol-related epiphany

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Danke

had a little help along the way

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XHellcatX

hehe its in all of us to understand it, not just me

The amount of times i get called crazy for pointing out the obvious is amazing. in fact its shocking

more so to the teacher who tought me maths.. get this his name was

MR PEHONIX

lol i guess i was the one that came from the ashes hehe

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

really? how?

You just made a thread about probiblity but yet you do not understand logic in its basic form?

SUPPER MASSIVE < human > SUPPER SMALL

what connects both? Its looking right at you????????

hello?

Your drawing a conclusion that doesn't exist at all in the given quoted texts in your IOP. Nothing in those quotes state anything about human conscious observation. The observer effect explicitly states that the "observer" can be as simple as an electron.

--These experiments demonstrate a puzzling relationship between the act of measurement and the system being measured, although it is clear from experiment that an "observer" consisting of a single electron is sufficient -- the observer need not be a conscious observer.

It's not consciousness doing the actual observation. You understand how your five senses work in relation to your brain and central nervous system right?

you made this statement:

The point is YOU are the APEX of scale in our own reality YOU become the missing link in all mathmatics.

You MY friend ARE bosson!

Be happy knowing you make the universe work in a fundermental way and without you, it would not work.

I asked for you to quote where this is explicitly stated in order for you to state it yourself. I still have to sit here and wait.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

human conscious observation. The observer effect explicitly states that the "observer" can be as simple as an electron.

Yet you controdict your own statment?

How big are you?

did you not see that great vid?

The observer effect explicitly states that the "observer" can be as simple as an electron.

You are very close to an electron, i know thats hard for you to swollow in this respect but let me point out one more time.

supper massive < human > supper small

what is it that connects supper massive and supper small?? you fail to answer my question 3 times now

let me make it more complex just to irratate you

supper small > human > supper massive > human?

let me show you what i mean kiddo...

A human is made up of atoms as pointed out that is 99.9 filled of nothing

sounds like the universe to me? then we have a little word called MASS

what is mass? well mass is the observation of atoms packed together it becomes a brick..

Now what or why it becomes a brick you may GASP? well we are OBSERVING IT "like the little tiny electron you are" in "scale" ?

you are the same thing that holds this entire universe together and why?

because what ever we are in is doing the very same thing we are because if it was not then how can the universe be what it is? its not ABSTRACT just because you are special "or think you are"

you have to stop being so hmm "up your own ass" try reading your signiture again.

have humility for once and learn that just sometimes, JUST sometimes somoeone knows MORE than you.

and in this case I DO. and if you take that as offensive then thats the outcome you wish to make happpen and was always going to happen just by the very fact you are here..

or? did i make you respond? in a way that i felt was warrented.

You do not know me yet you judge me.

If i had the time to teach you what i know or understand "as me" would in fact take a life time.

that inclueds "infinity" by its very nature.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Yet you controdict your own statment?

How big are you?

did you not see that great vid?

Correlation does not imply causation.

what is mass? well mass is the observation of atoms packed together it becomes a brick..

Well, I guess we can stop looking for the cause of mass. We stupidly spent billions of dollars on failed experiments, but thanks to the wonders of logical fallacy, you figured it out without spending a dime!

Now what or why it becomes a brick you may GASP? well we are OBSERVING IT "like the little tiny electron you are" in "scale" ?

Please show the mechanism where information gaps the five sensory organs and said information is directly observed by the conscious mind. Hell, explain consciousness for that matter.

and in this case I DO. and if you take that as offensive then thats the outcome you wish to make happpen and was always going to happen just by the very fact you are here..

I take about as much offense to that as I do from my pre-teen daughter who tries to say the same thing.

Yes, you just got likened to an eleven year old girl.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I'm not usually a spelling nazi but you could at least spell the 5 words in the title correctly, it's particle. When i saw that misspelling I thought it would be a nonsense post but actually it's an interesting OP.

The quantum scale versus the larger scales does make a huge difference, and the physics are different as you point out.

But on the scale of a man or a star, the physics are pretty much the same.

BTW here's a good star size comparison video, my favorite:

Actually it seems like your post is about scale, so of course I have to post my favorite scale video, power of 10:

Gulliver's travels anyone? Are we tiny insignificant specks, or giants? Both I guess depending on the scale we compare ourselves to.

This insanely massive scale ranging from subatomic particles to celestial bodies reveals to us that we create reality.

How?

Think about the combination of massive space, time, and “weather”.

What is weather?

When I say “weather” I’m not just speaking of just hurricanes and tornadoes but also comets and exploding stars.

Isn’t it interesting that we (the human race) have experienced many natural disasters that are big enough to effect human life greatly but not enough to wipe out the human race on Earth? (yet)

Theoretically with enough time and space some event on another level should destroy the Earth, our solar system, or even our entire galaxy…

However, enough “time” has gone by for us to reach this current point without being destroyed.

Is it just a coincidence that the external environment interacts with us as at the perfect size and rate?

Space and time our illusions of relativity.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
the OP is correct in his conclusion

You mean this one?

You MY friend ARE bosson!

Do you even realize how laughable this is?

however, i can see why sirnex is in disagreement because the OP has not laid out the argument very well. good work, OP.

Failure to adequately lay out an argument cannot be considered good work, for anyone with a semblance of logic.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Narcissistic post.

Isn’t it interesting that we (the human race) have experienced many natural disasters that are big enough to effect human life greatly but not enough to wipe out the human race on Earth? (yet)

No more interesting than the worlds oldest living organism. Perhaps that is the real observer!

Is it just a coincidence that the external environment interacts with us as at the perfect size and rate?

Said the man walking on the sun...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

So you're saying that the universe may be an atom on a giant's fingernail....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Well, I guess we can stop looking for the cause of mass. We stupidly spent billions of dollars on failed experiments, but thanks to the wonders of logical fallacy, you figured it out without spending a dime!

Well techincaly it cost me my life LoL

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

er nope lol

but who knows!! you could be an atom on the rear end of a rats arse for all i know matey

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Do you even realize how laughable this is?

yeah it is, tho then again you are sat on a planet in a universe waiting for god to come save you

Now that i do find funny..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

The reason for this is because LIFE is a requirement of the universe.

Sad little people run about pondering why? well let me tell you why

LIFE is a repoduction system
it REPODUCES REALITY / UNIVERSE'S

niffty

and im sorr for the people who can not grasp that part or need proof yet sit behind a pc with laws that came from the biggest NONE proven story of all time GOD and jesus.

ironic SHOW ME PROOF DAMMIT! yep

hypercritial idiots me thinks

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Please show the mechanism where information gaps the five sensory organs and said information is directly observed by the conscious mind. Hell, explain consciousness for that matter.

Guess you didnt read the part on quatom physics then chap?

LOL

and if you cant get it round that head of yours i suggest watching pop idol it seems more on your level.. of mm i was going to say thinking but i guess you dont.

chow for now bella

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

The reason for this is because LIFE is a requirement of the universe.

Empty statement unless your able to show this to be the case.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

I don't accept straw men. I asked this:

"Please show the mechanism where information gaps the five sensory organs and said information is directly observed by the conscious mind. Hell, explain consciousness for that matter."

Take those straw men and put up where they belong please, smelly dirty little straw men, yuck!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I agree, the common denominator is the observer within all life.

Evolution as simply allowed for our "minds" to create a more expressive physical vehicle.

The observer/responder is the driving force of evolution.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I agree, the common denominator is the observer within all life.

Evolution as simply allowed for our "minds" to create a more expressive physical vehicle.

The observer/responder is the driving force of evolution.

What I was implying was that we are not conscious life at all, but that the oldest living organism on our planet is and we only exist because it exists to observe us as existing as is being postulated about human life being that observer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join