It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British admit: Copenhagen intends genocide‚ World Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Signals

A stone tablet no one has claimed credit for or proved it's origins. Yup complete proof.

I realized you posted this, tongue in cheek, but think about what you just said: why would no one have claimed this? Better yet, HOW could they have kept it a secret, so successfully, and what's to gain by doing so?

And to be fair, NO one claimed 'complete' proof, just a compelling supplemental argument.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

There's a big difference between the dark ages plague which was un-controlled and had a relatively low population already and they did not have the technology, food control, travel control, etc., etc., that they have today.

And 500,000,000 is for the whole world, they don't say where these #'s will be situated, as maybe 2/3rd's of the globe may be uninhabitable due to Nuclear destruction, good thought but there will ALWAYS be enough PEON'S to step on!

If they use a Genetic Virus or something like that, they won't have to worry about leaving the planet with the rest of the DEAD! They will have Immunity, or at least they'll probably hope they do.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I should have elaborated on that referense, Birth-Control and Migration Control are both forms of Genocide.

1. Birth control by any other means then abstension is MURDER! You can't suck the brains out of your child and claim it to be a "CHOICE", It's murder anyway you look at it.
Taking a PILL to screw up your fertilization cycle will, and is a major health problem for women, (it's being covered up by the Global Medical Elite to make alot of money misdirecting women into thinking something else is causing the epidemic cancer rates in the countries that use pill/shot based B/C.) Why do you think they have stopped using prednesone for b/c, it kill's you! My own Mother DIED 20 Minutes after getting a HORMONE SHOT by the "DOCTOR/MURDERER". they no longer recommend hormone replacement therapy to women in their 50's due to high heart-attack rates, that's what got my Mom! Otherwise my mother was in PERFECT SHAPE! Not overweight, Never Drank, Smoked 2 cigarettes a day for the last 10 years, none of us could figure out how someone could smoke just 2 a day?

2. Migration Control means that if your area is in Famine, you gotta stay there and DIE! Or turn over your life to the whim of the "Food Relief Program", and live or die by their will! I call that a form of genocide!

Thanks for your concern.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Fabian Society’s London School of Economics?

You mean the Fabian Society and the London School of Economics - which are two separate entities.

And, for the record, I have been invited to several Fabian Society's in the past and is an honorary member of my local branch.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yeah, that is kinda funny sounding when you put them together.

Maybe they could use a good editor!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I say we do some population genocide on the elite. less polution after and a better world to live in.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1
reply to post by wayno

I should have elaborated on that referense, Birth-Control and Migration Control are both forms of Genocide.

1. Birth control by any other means then abstension is MURDER! You can't suck the brains out of your child and claim it to be a "CHOICE", It's murder anyway you look at it.
Taking a PILL to screw up your fertilization cycle will, and is a major health problem for women, (it's being covered up by the Global Medical Elite to make alot of money misdirecting women into thinking something else is causing the epidemic cancer rates in the countries that use pill/shot based B/C.) Why do you think they have stopped using prednesone for b/c, it kill's you! My own Mother DIED 20 Minutes after getting a HORMONE SHOT by the "DOCTOR/MURDERER". they no longer recommend hormone replacement therapy to women in their 50's due to high heart-attack rates, that's what got my Mom! Otherwise my mother was in PERFECT SHAPE! Not overweight, Never Drank, Smoked 2 cigarettes a day for the last 10 years, none of us could figure out how someone could smoke just 2 a day?

2. Migration Control means that if your area is in Famine, you gotta stay there and DIE! Or turn over your life to the whim of the "Food Relief Program", and live or die by their will! I call that a form of genocide!

Thanks for your concern.

How exactly do you suggest the use of a condom is murder?

-rrr

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There seems to be very little practicality involved in the numbers

500,000,000 people to control Industry, farming, city works, local transportation, wold wide trade logistics, police and military assets, etc. The list goes on.

Add in all the specialized fields of construction and medicine and all of a sudden the manpower requirements shoot through the roof.

Do you honestly believe that our leaders can sustain their level of luxury and opulence (after all, it is their main concern) with so few people at the bottom of the pyramid?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me the idea of "voluntary population reduction"???? There are at least 3 - 4 posts about how population reduction has to be voluntary....

You expect 5.5 billion people to say -- OK, I'm in! Take me! Reduce me!

Forget billions -- I can't think of a hundred people that would volunteer to be reduced. What an oxymoron -- voluntary population reduction.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1

okay!!! thanks, i now know where exactly your mind is pitched!! i kill millions almost daily!!!

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Can someone please explain to me the idea of "voluntary population reduction"????

where ever the is a certain level of education and economic stability there is an overall population reduction because families tend to have only one or two children.

this is referred to as voluntary population reduction.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Would you agree with this quote as well?

We do not want another committee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass in which we are sinking. Send us such a man and be he god or the devil we will receive him.

Paul Henri Spaak

Now, I'm sure you would agree that I'm not suggesting you are welcoming an anti-christ into power, but the thinking you ascribe to as well as many like you is such that you are willing to accept blindly anything that proposes to make everything sunshine and lollipops.

It's the "me" mentality run amok. I read it everyday in these posts. The selfishness and the make me feel good approach to solving problems. As long as it benefits you personally, then you stand behind these positions with fervent furor.

Are we so immature and backwards to assume that a world government can resolve the issues that plague us! Haven't we read in these posts thousands of times just how corrupt and evil these forces that control the puppet strings of nations are?

And yet, here we are with another thread outlining the porposition that man needs this to save his very soul from extinction. And to do that, we must eliminate 7/8 of the world's population.

I guess the terrorist artacks and wars aren't removing them fast enough, eh?

The entire world's population would fit comfortable in the size of the state of Texas. Think about that. Overcrowding is an issue in major metropolitan areas and isn't rampant as we are to believe. Too many people dependent on the state to take care of them.

I say it's time we really take a stand against tyranny and oppression. Let Oprah dictate to the rest of her believers what to read. The agenda MUST fail.

If it takes a little craziness to bring about this call to action, then so be it. We must not sit idly by and allow the wishes of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Will you be one to give up your life? How about your family's or your friends!

Wake up sheeple. What will it take for you to realize that you're living in a house of cards about ready to fall!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

How hard was it for them to convince the world of AGW based on falsified evidence?

It took them about 20+ years or so to convince the world of that, then it isn't even the whole world and the argument is falling apart.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Can someone please explain to me the idea of "voluntary population reduction"???? There are at least 3 - 4 posts about how population reduction has to be voluntary....

You expect 5.5 billion people to say -- OK, I'm in! Take me! Reduce me!

Yeah...I don't understand as well about voluntary population reduction? I mean man are just too conceited about themselves and if like most of the population has to be reduced, I'm just genuinely wondering how it'll be voluntary? [not being arrogant or nothing - just don't understand]

And surely they should start doing something about it - at least try to increase the survival percentage? Give warnings. Tell the public what to do.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Where do people get these silly fantasies about eugenics and population control? It was only Hitler, right?

Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind.... Any group of farmers who permitted their best stock not to breed, and let all the increase come from the worst stock, would be treated as fit inmates for an asylum.... Some day we will realize that the prime duty, the inescapable duty of the good citizens of the right type is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type. The great problem of civilization is to secure a relative increase of the valuable as compared with the less valuable or noxious elements in the population... The problem cannot be met unless we give full consideration to the immense influence of heredity...

I wish very much that the wrong people could be prevented entirely from breeding; and when the evil nature of these people is sufficiently flagrant, this should be done. Criminals should be sterilized and feebleminded persons forbidden to leave offspring behind them... The emphasis should be laid on getting desirable people to breed...

First paragraph: Theodore Roosevelt to Charles B. Davenport, January 3, 1913, Charles B. Davenport Papers, Department of Genetics, Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.

Second paragraph: Roosevelt, “Twisted Eugenics,” in The Works of Theodore Roosevelt, op. cit., National Edition, XII, p. 201.

------

Julian Huxley (1887-1975) | First director of UNESCO

Brother of Aldous.

Political unification in some sort of world government will be required... Even though... any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable.

------

Jacques-Yves Cousteau (1910-1997) | explorer

It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do this we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.

------

If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.
Prince Phillip quote

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Keymaster1

We all know they might want it, but we all want things. Living in a world takes compromise, lol.

On global government yep i am sure they will get that, but whether they will get population down, without just controlling birth rates is beyond me. They cannot make things too obvious, or people would catch on. Look at swine flu, useless, when interaction with the population happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

This is an odd one for me. I don't usually do this. You have been here only one day and already you have an applause.

And I gave you a star.

Hmmm. Welcome stranger. I think maybe, yes, I look forward to your future contributions to our enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

thats the prob .
acording to everything ive found they dont need money but rather go out and want to have a blissfull shopping experience ,
they want no other people at the pyramids if they visit or even there favorite beech . even to goin shoppiing they want it limited. i dont think they like riding on helicopters to beat traffic ,because it is to boreing afterawhile and noise is to loud . so people to them is or are like us normal mass brought up people being covered in ants. we want em gone.

i believe they are called alogorchs or sumit like that

[edit on 12/15/2009 by dashar]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If there is only one world government then there will be nothing to catch onto. They will be in control, you Sir will most likely be dead, killed, or a slave as there will be no more ATS to inform you of what is going on.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
CodeX
AlimentariuS

Gonna kill billions of people thru Starvation, and vitamin and mineral deficiancy related diseases world wide....

They are killing, but is wrapped as : Poor children starved to death....

But Sheep, keep sleeping, you do not want to engage this, I promiss you, the comfortZone is much better, sitting and stuffing face with Chips..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join