It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS ROCKS! And here are just SOME reasons why,..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

And I never use the ignore button either. I am far too curious.

Damn right dude... i agree.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yup. The most important thread I made in my life, pulled, because the nwo can't bear to have them exposed. Even I don't have a copy of it, but the mossad does.

By deception thou shalt do war. I have better success on ebay message boards, when I really want it out there, and not express mailed to the most crooked fiends the planet has known...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Look, if ATS is really psyops, then I'd equate it with The United States of America.

Everybody thinks it is a free country, but in reality it is an experiment to where the citizens believe they are truly free, while they are actually living under a tyranny.

It is very flexible and very accessible, even if the bad guys use it to cull information from the masses who know something, meaningful information here leaves a lasting impression on the ' white hats' who pass it on.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The ATS spiral of despair has begun.
Liberal hypocrisy gone wild.
I'm jumping as soon as i find a better site.

When we leave it will be one long liberal monologue.
Even the FBI counter intelligence division will leave.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Paying people to go on ATS and make posts that say "ATS is dying."

That actually sounds like something that would work. You guys would be surprised about how vulnerable the human mind is to outside influences. Kind of like those conformity tests they did back in the day.

We all talk about how most of the population just listens to the main stream media and allows them to shape their opinions. The same thing happens here. That's the reason why you will find other posters have like ideas 90% of the time while you are always disagreeing with others. Our opinions have been formed, they have just been formed towards one side. It seems like even here a few people start a trend or an idea and others follow it. That's not a bad thing, that's just how the spread of information or ideas works.

With all that being said, paying people to open up threads saying, "ATS is Dying" would be an effective move.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm jumping as soon as i find a better site.

Why wait?
Please jump away

[edit on 14-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You know what Zazz? I think ATS does rock, I also think it is a good
thing to fly in counter balance of those threads you refer to.

The one big difference that makes it ok?

I don't see any of the tattle tail like whining in this one.

I have considered threading an idea like this maybe twice. I'd just get in trouble.
They jump in your thread sayin ya I hate that when those guys do that.

Like did you even read the thread?
Do you know which thread your even in?

I used to work the door at a club.

If only.lol

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ATS has Cancer 77 Flags

ATS Rocks 44 Flags

The winner is.........due to the content of this message parental supervision is required. Please log in with your parents approval.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok guys.

Really?
So now, ATS is psyops? Whatever that means?
The conspiracy theory website is really a conspiracy?

Come on ya'll.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfrozeover
ATS has Cancer 77 Flags

ATS Rocks 44 Flags

The winner is.........due to the content of this message parental supervision is required. Please log in with your parents approval.

LOL!

And I was hoping for a quick thread move to BTS rant for all these stupid threads including my own!
Damn you all!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfrozeover
ATS has Cancer 77 Flags
ATS Rocks 44 Flags

It is well known in the retail/customer service industries that happy customers tell about three friends yet disgruntled customers tell at least 10 people. Like your figures above suggest, humans are pessimistic by nature.

The irony is that whilst they proclaim ATS to be full of cancer, their negative, stressed out dispositions are more likely to produce and eventually kill them with cancer.

IRM

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
With so many threads on the pros and cons of ATS it seems that a sense of panic is setting in! There does seem to be something not right. What's going on? Is ATS really heading downhill? If it wasn't, there would have been no need for such threads.

I could be wrong tho.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hellfrozeover

Blah, blah, frigging, blah...

The ATS has cancer thread has been around longer than this badass thread, were you going to make a point?

If I have to run around ATS like a little China man to get enough people to flag this thread to prove you wrong believe me I will.

I don't think that will be necessary though, besides that would deprive me of finishing this delicious canadian bacon and pineapple pizza with a&w rootbeer.

If you deprive me of the things I love over a thread on ATS, I will not be happy.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Your claims are complete bull#.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Yup. The most important thread I made in my life, pulled, because the nwo can't bear to have them exposed. Even I don't have a copy of it, but the mossad does.

By deception thou shalt do war. I have better success on ebay message boards, when I really want it out there, and not express mailed to the most crooked fiends the planet has known...

I need proof of this or I'm calling BS

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Mission Accomplished.

the mods can move it to rant along with the other threads on 'ATS is going to hell' My motive for this thread will then be fulfilled

Page 1

Now, pls if you require to vent on ATS, post away now with much vigour those of you wearing your kranky pants in the other ATS blah blah blah yawn threads moved to RANT where they belong.............

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Well done zazz and we thank you. It was beginning to really get on my nerves. Maybe now ats can be slightly more serious.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I'm loving the RANT forum, its comedy gold, and as i have just completed all my work and have finished until the new year, im going to sit here and rant like there is no tomorrow... Well not really, have parties to go to and many special lemonades to drink, and as im newly single, a few kisses under the mistletoe with some hot guys!!

But for the record; ATS rocks!!! So all you paranoid androids who cry disinfo agent to those who dont agree with your theories... TOUGH!! Get better ones! Use the scientific method; try to disprove your own theories with critical thinking before you bring them here.. Then you will have answers that work to those who try debunking you.. That and grow a thicker skin for frick sake!
And to my gorgeous guys and girls who make my days brighter, who challenge my beliefs and make me think, and give me an outlet for my own crazy theories.. And those who have foe'd me, the MODS, the site owners..... Have a merry Christmas!! And if we were having a party right now, i would be the redhead armed with mistletoe and you guys would be in trouble lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Except the dude with the piggy avatar.. Hell to the no!!! It creeps me out!!

Meeerrrrrrryyyy Christmas ATS!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kendra x

Off topic i know but its christmas and you HAVE to forgive me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join