It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic Building Concentration Camps for FEMA???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever posted anything "alarming" or "sensationalist" on this site in the past, and wouldn't have posted this if I didn't find it a little strange and maybe a bit on the alarming side. Unfortunately I can't find the article or news video (will keep on searching), but here's what happened yesterday;

I was visiting my parents. My dad and I were talking about something when he laughed and said "a friend of mine in the Czech Republic said they were showing on their news that they are building camps for FEMA, contracted by the U.S. Government" This friend of his told him the camps came complete with what looked like gas chambers. His friend said and laughed over the phone "you guys are in trouble over there".
My dad has never been to this site, he has no idea I frequent it, so telling me this was completely random. However since he had to escape Communism once already, he is glued to the news to pay attention to what's going on out there just in case something similar happens here in the U.S. and he feels it's best to pick up and leave before things get crazy again.

I have been searching for the news clip or maybe an article from the Czech Republic, but so far I'm unsuccessful simply because I have no idea which of their channels had this broadcast. I understand the Czech language, but if anyone else does and would like to help, I would appreciate it.

Maybe this is nothing. Maybe I'm over-reacting. Maybe it's normal, but I thought I'd share it in case someone else here finds it helpful.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Gas chambers? Let's say even if ANY of this was true..........Americans would hardly be taken to a foreign country least of all a place with camps and gas chambers without a SERIOUS fight. I mean come on.....let's not forget the US populace is probably the most heavily armed populace in the world. If there is EVER a civil war it will be bad, blood, and brutal.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

This was broadcast on their news, on TV. I don't know if the camps were supposed to be located in the Czech Republic, or transported in sections to the U.S. This is why I wish I was able to find that particular news clip for clarification. The guy had absolutely no reason to make up something so random. He just commented on something his country was doing for the U.S (according to their news), and mentioned it to my dad since we live in the U.S. and might find it interesting.
I clearly stated that he said: "what looked like" gas chambers. When he saw it, it reminded him of concentration camps. Since the Czech Republic is pretty familiar with concentration camps from WWII. I don't think he would be confused as to what they look like.

I posted this so that someone out there could maybe provide a link to the clip, or clarify. Maybe someone here saw that particular news broadcast and might share what they saw.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nobody here on ATS who lives in the Czech Republic, or understands the Czech language???
Did anyone out there see it on their news?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Where are these camps EXACTLY???
Every time someone brings this nonsense up, no one can ever prove their locations.

I'll believe it when I see it.

[edit on 14/12/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

I have never posted on FEMA before, never brought it up until now. The only reason I brought it up now was because I was told (by a source who had no reason to bring it up other than to update us on what's going on in his country during these economic times) that on Czech TV news they mentioned that the U.S. government contracted the Czech Republic to build FEMA camps for them. He also mentioned they reminded him very much of concentration camps, with what "looked like" gas chambers. It doesn't mean these camps HAVE gas chambers, but if it looked like one (to someone in a country where they had concentration camps during WWII.), what was it really?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything extraordinary. I'm looking for help from other people, hoping someone else saw that news broadcast and can tell us what channel it was on, and what was said exactly.

It's not like I went out of my way to look for a conspiracy. I was having dinner with my parents and we were discussing something unrelated, probably about the current U.S. economy. My dad is not some conspiracy nut, he just happened to mention something he heard from a friend of his who lives in the Czech Republic. Since I visit this site and I've seen people post things on FEMA, it caught my interest and I thought it would be nice of me to mention it here in hopes that somebody might find this info useful. God forbid I mention something about a conspiracy on this conspiracy forum. You can check my posting history and you'll see I'm not the type to go out of my way to convince people of insane, crazy things. I also want to know what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ok, you got my attention...

i don't remember hearing anything like this in the news, but I haven't been really watching it regularly lately...

but if this is true, then it's probably some private czech company being contracted to build something in the US... i don't see why would FEMA build something over here, they have no bussiness here... plus knowing the people in this country, there would be protests against the US government building pretty much anything on our soil, which is something i should know about...

i'll try the look for more info on this, but there isn't really much info to go on... any idea when was this aired? tv station would help too, but there isn't that many of them

edit: so far the latest mention of FEMA on the major news servers is back from September during the Ike hurricane

[edit on 14/12/2009 by ranswer]

[edit on 14/12/2009 by ranswer]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ranswer

I just asked my dad when he had this conversation, and he said it was about two to three weeks ago. Unfortunately that's all the information I've got. Since they talked about it two to three weeks ago, it could have aired three to four weeks ago unless the man saw the broadcast that night, or the previous night. I wish I could give you more to go on.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
FEMA in CZECH REPUBLIC

The U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Prague -- USTDA announced a $395,000 grant to the Regional Government of Central Bohemia to fund technical assistance for the development of an integrated emergency management system to respond to natural and man-made disasters.

No evidence on camps yet but FEMA has been there since at least 2002

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
FEMA in CZECH REPUBLIC

The U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Prague -- USTDA announced a $395,000 grant to the Regional Government of Central Bohemia to fund technical assistance for the development of an integrated emergency management system to respond to natural and man-made disasters.

No evidence on camps yet but FEMA has been there since at least 2002

Nice work finding that!
I'm terrible at searching through the internet. I didn't think of looking for "grants". I wonder if there is a place where we could find all grants given to countries for listed purposes, specifically for this year and sometime in November.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Gas chambers? Let's say even if ANY of this was true..........Americans would hardly be taken to a foreign country least of all a place with camps and gas chambers without a SERIOUS fight. I mean come on.....let's not forget the US populace is probably the most heavily armed populace in the world. If there is EVER a civil war it will be bad, blood, and brutal.

I can see this happening. As a matter of fact, I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a long time that people would be "snatched" and assembled into a holding facility until enough were rounded up for transport.

Why? Partly because there are too many eyes here; too many people are aware and snooping. Too many ways info can be found and leaked.

Why else? Because this may have something to do with sacrificial ritual at "appointed times" in places that are considered "sacred".

Any why not in the area mentioned by the OP! There is a long history of the occult and sinister in that area.

There are monks who have, for centuries, specialized in making sculptures out of the bones of the dead.

Maybe after we are defleshed, we will all become macabre pieces of art.

Just look:

www.artgraphica.net...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Man lately when i read through the many new threads im utterly disapointed i joined ATS becasue of intereting threads on topics like the fema camp and martial law. At least the original threads on these subjuects came with clear pic of plastic coffins and eyewitness testimony. This thread is just second hand rubbish from half way accross the globe saying our fema is building concenteation camps a word that you might not wana just throw around its quite offensive and disturbing is you dont fear monger why would you not attempt to prove your thread before making sensationalist claims and please dont say its to save us cause theres nothing even remotely immenent happening here in the USA that would support your theaory it all here say.
Man come on gas chambers and concentration camps built by FEMA ??
seriously they may suck at there job but now there building death camps come on folks lets not follow like the sheeple term i hear so much on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
Man lately when i read through the many new threads im utterly disapointed i joined ATS becasue of intereting threads on topics like the fema camp and martial law. At least the original threads on these subjuects came with clear pic of plastic coffins and eyewitness testimony. This thread is just second hand rubbish from half way accross the globe saying our fema is building concenteation camps a word that you might not wana just throw around its quite offensive and disturbing is you dont fear monger why would you not attempt to prove your thread before making sensationalist claims and please dont say its to save us cause theres nothing even remotely immenent happening here in the USA that would support your theaory it all here say.
Man come on gas chambers and concentration camps built by FEMA ??
seriously they may suck at there job but now there building death camps come on folks lets not follow like the sheeple term i hear so much on ATS.

Did you even read any of the posts I made so far?

First of all there are three question marks in the title of this thread. Question marks generally mean someone is unsure and has a question.

Second of all I am asking people who live in the Czech Republic for help to find out more on the subject. Since my Czech is weaker than a native speaker's, it is difficult for me to understand or form some sentences.

I am not claiming or preaching as fact that the Czechs are building concentration camps for FEMA, who are about to kill or imprison us all. Someone (an adult male) in the Czech Republic saw this on their news, the images reminded him of concentration camps, and he passed on the information. The only place I've ever seen FEMA camps being referred to as "concentration camps" is here on ATS, so when I heard someone else's perspective on what they look like, someone outside the ATS community, it grabbed my attention. Why should it be "rubbish"? Because you declared it so?

If there's anything that makes ATS decline in quality it is posts like yours. While I'm asking for help in the search for an answer, you are making it seem as though I'm trying to "fear monger". If you don't like the topic why post on it? Let me and those who are interested work on it, and if you don't have anything valuable to add to the conversation, don't post. Simple.

By the way, the definition of "concentration camp" according to Merriam-Webster is: : a camp where persons (as prisoners of war, political prisoners, or refugees) are detained or confined Though the word may have history, it is still the name for a place of a specific purpose. I don't see why it should offend anyone, or should we stop using the word "Nazi" since it may bring bad memories to some? Just a thought.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by 2manyquestions]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by 2manyquestions]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately for you a search for anything concentration camp related in Czech Republic only brings up things about the Nazis.

I think this is one of those things that, if it was ever posted on the Internet, will be buried by a similarly sounding topic, at least until Google has the ability to read our minds.

I'm not too good at searching the Internet so I give up.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I understand and I agree.

Sooner or later they might do this.

But this has been going on for years now. I'm sure we've all seen the BS list of 600 or so "camps" now in existence. This shows the power of disinfo. When the camps are for real, no one will believe it until they get dumped into one.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Thanks for giving it a try. I appreciate it. I'll keep looking and asking around. If I end up finding any definite answers I'll share them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
I understand the Czech language, but if anyone else does and would like to help, I would appreciate it.

I am fluent ... am 1/2 Czech
can also speak polish, russian, etc etc....

Haven't read the rest of the thread so will do but what do you need doing?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OK from www.ceskatelevize.cz

the search result was: Na váš předmět vyhledávání - zpravy fema - nebyl nalezen žádný odkaz

not surprising really as it's a bit in your face request....

I did hear when surfing the many channels I watch online a mention of Lithuania being caught up in an aparent CIA prison / holding camp scandal..... I 'think' I heard it on Russian News.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sod it... the next 3 sites with Ceska Fema or Ceska republika fema either are blocked or chuck up a security page which when agreed to isn't actually https?

Am now listening to the news of today...

www.ceskatelevize.cz...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by yzzyUK]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry... only bits about money, a family allowing a 5 year old girl to live in a shanty house [sad], hungarian fasicts, slovak politics, the first flight of boeing 787 dreamliner and that it should fly by the end of next year, blerggggghhh then it went to sport!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join