It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just remove the S from swanky and that about sums it up if you really want to be like him
We could ask you to remove another letter but maybe thats to much

[edit on 12-5-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
So crop circle threads go to SKUNK -

Whilst BS like this stays in ET/UFOs?

YOU GOT IT TOOTS!

Now go flag this sucker while you still got the chance...

Lord knows how long before you are abducted and taken too far away to click the button.

Thanks for stopping by and adding some really important thoughts on topic.

You are a marvel!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Returning to add-

Wow...I haven't read the OP to this since I wrote it.

Am I really that awful!!!?

Oh my...If someone wrote that about me I'd curl up in the fetal position and cry myself into a bottle of vodka until I really believed my own alien-lies.

No wonder I am shunned at the ATS dinner table...

I'm a fricken MONSTER!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just read the initial post and then skimmed through some of the other posts, and I must say that I was extremely skeptical when I first heard Alex Collier say what he had to say in all his interviews. I mainly listened to his interviews to see if he contradicted himself or just plain out lied about what he had said in a previous interview. To be perfectly honest, I believe in a sense, that he has a pretty legitimate message that he is trying to tell people, especially those in fear of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles eating people under ground.

So if you think about it, all the people that are in fear of something, a good message would be to love as much as you can. You obviously should defend yourself if something happens, but not only should you love the ones that fight with you but especially those against you. It's a hard thing to do since we are taught at an early age to dislike a certain group of people and whomever else your role models dislike. When you're young, you're impressionable, but hopefully as you grow up and form your own opinions (which I am sure you have), you'll probably grow out of the immature ways of being prejudice or just plain ignorant.

In closing, I think it's good for someone, whether they be delusional or not, to preach love rather than fear/hate. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people scared of a lot of different things and if you can get them to embrace rather than fight and love and understand that everything happens the way it's supposed to happen, stress/fear/hate/etc go out the window. It's hard to imagine and I don't know if any criticism will come up out of this but I think I've said all that I can relate to on this.

"The Daily life we perceive with our 5 senses is not reality. Quantum physics has shown that space and time are illusions of perception therefore our bodies cannot truly be a reality if they occupy this space... Our true Consciousness does not exist in our brains or in our bodies..." - Esoteric Agenda

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Black Ops]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for the link to Alex's speech. After listening to it attentively I am of the opinion that it is you with the problem not Alex. What he has to say is pretty much on the button and I recommend others to watch it and form their own opinion. Like he said its not a question of are their aliens out there anymore as this is now a given!

Those who can't suck it up or have such a fragile or indoctrinated mindset will not doubt be left behind in the slipstream of those moving forward.

Mr. Mask perhaps you hind behind your mask because you are either afraid of what you'll find if you accept what is planely a modern day truth, ie aliens exist or 2 you are afraid people will see you for who you are, and maybe just maybe they won't like what they see.

And regarding growing your own food, I think Alex recommended this idea in the wake of an economic collapse, not alien invasion. There will be no invasion, why? Because humans contaminate alien energy that's why, just like you are trying to contaminate our minds with your clouded judgement.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I dont get it my Universal order thread gets moved to the grey area. And this bashing of Collier stays?

I have sympathy for Collier, its hard being an ET contact. People and their retarded ideas being the biggest issue.

You get idiots ranting on you, people claiming your a scammer, people saying you are crazy, bad ETs out there aren't your friends and might torture you a bit if you know ETs, list goes on and on.

The message to be nicer to one another is a good message IMO. It's one of the reasons we aren't respected as much in the ET community according to Collier.

The amount of hate one recieves from claiming ET contact is immense. Might be decent proof of bad ETs mind controlling people IMO.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
reply to post by Mr Mask

I dont get it my Universal order thread gets moved to the grey area. And this bashing of Collier stays?

Might have something to do with Alex Collier is a "contactee", and your thread didn't really have a solid threaded section to be in... Except for maybe the Mysterious Subjects section.

Nonetheless, that is exactly my point. Alex Collier is probably tormented beyond belief and either he is out of his mind (loves being criticized, emotionally/mentally/physically tortured), or he is telling the truth. You could say that Occam's razor makes more sense and that it's more likely that he's crazy but believing his message is all that really matters. Love, and only love. ;]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Ops

Originally posted by Myuzik
reply to post by Mr Mask

Might have something to do with Alex Collier is a "contactee", and your thread didn't really have a solid threaded section to be in... Except for maybe the Mysterious Subjects section.

My ET contactee thread got moved from the ET section too. lol

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr Mask you sure have a lot of useless info in his thread, you put Alex Colier down , ridicule ...seems to be no limit to what you spew.

Atleast he is man enough to show his face and not hide behind a "mask"....show us a picture your true self...oh but I guess we know that wont happen , you are not even 1 percent of the man Mr Collier is.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Reevster]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Mr Mask you sure have a lot of useless info in his thread, you put Alex Colier down , ridicule ...seems to be no limit to what you spew.

I guess I dislike liars and thieves.

You seem to think a "sugar coated lie/theft" somehow justifies dishonesty and criminal behavior.

Atleast he is man enough to show his face and not hide behind a "mask"

I suppose you think soldiers hide behind body armor as well.

Silly thought indeed...

You want to see my face? Good luck.

Find it first.

....show us a picture your true self...oh but I guess we know that wont happen

Are you simply looking for a "face" to mock or laugh at?

It is very odd to see you seeking a cosmetic solution to all this.

, you are not even 1 percent of the man Mr Collier is.

You are very right...I am nothing like Alex.

I am honest.

That right there makes me a whole different species then the parasite Mr Collier has evolved to become.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
you dont see the world as it is..... but how you are.....

think about that......

Well, for me, this pretty much summed up everything. /

What an interesting read this thread has been.

Why is Mr. Mask ridiculed for being sensationalist when that is exactly what Mr. Collier does to promote interest in his attentions?

♪Fighting fire with fire, burning down the house ♫

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My question to those defending Collier: Why are you defending someone who has been shown, time and again, to be a liar?(I am using his failed predictions as proof) Just because you may not like the tone of Mask's "open letter" doesnt mean you should suddenly begin defending someone who makes those out there attempting meaningful research into the ET/UFO field look bad. Sorry, but someone who makes Alex Jones' "inside sources" look credible really isnt helping anyone.

And to Mr. Mask, I could not agree with you more that just because a lie is packaged nicely with a love bow on top doesnt mean it gets a free pass.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RoboKy

Mr. Mask claims the guy is mentally ill. My question was, if he REALLY believes that, why would he insist on ridiculing and defaming the guy in a famous public place (ATS), where Mr. Collier is likely to read it? That is akin to kicking a guy in a wheelchair, throwing banana peels on the floor in front of a blind person, or throwing peanuts at a person with autism. Mental illness is a serious disease. Personally, I think Mask is using the mentally ill label to defame Collier, not because he thinks Collier is truly mentally ill, but because he just doesn't like Collier's message for whatever reason.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by RoboKy

Mr. Mask claims the guy is mentally ill. My question was, if he REALLY believes that, why would he insist on ridiculing and defaming the guy in a famous public place (ATS), where Mr. Collier is likely to read it? That is akin to kicking a guy in a wheelchair, throwing banana peels on the floor in front of a blind person, or throwing peanuts at a person with autism. Mental illness is a serious d

Just because someone is ill dosn't make them "honest".

Yes, I think the guy is crazy as a loon...

But I also think he knows he is lying about the ship and all his stories just to collect semi-fame and followers.

He is crazy, yes...but not because he actually believes this scam...but because he actually thinks people are stupid enough to buy into it.

He is a social leech. A deviant mind looking to sucker the gullible and the lost.

Even worse is his effect on real research into the UFO phenomena.

This guy does more damage to the credibility of the subject then all the CGI youtube-clips you can google.

Boo Alex...BOO TO YOU and your horrible dishonesty.

Preying on the confused...for shame.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Pharaohmoan...I don't know how to put this politely, but I will try.

Your history on ATS shows that you are not that demanding of the truth.

In fact, it seems you actually spend considerable effort avoiding it so you may continue to play "make-believe" games of "fancy".

You defending Alex is a harder blow to his credibility then I could ever deal to him.

Thanks for the support and all the help!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What's he teaching that you personally disagree with? And realize, that there's a difference between "Don't agree with Person" and "Person I don't agree with is a liar"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This thread has become obfuscated. But to be honest, I think he may have some ridiculous claims, but as I mentioned earlier; his underlying message is of peace and love. He might just be an old hippie trying to get his message across to the "new age" followers. Who knows...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't know enough about Collier to know whether to believe him or not. Haven't looked into him very much so don't even try to say that I'm defending the guy because of this post. But when you attack a mans family because you don't believe HIM personally, that's going pretty low. What did his family do that would cause you to bash them? That's a lot of HATE you have when you're willing to attack the ones who have done NOTHING all because it's his family.

Obviously you hate the guy, but have you looked at how you've acted in this thread? You talk about Collier being mentally ill. I could easily take a LOT of what you've said in this thread to make it look like you're a schizophrenic. You've referred to yourself as a super hero earlier on in this thread and I actually got the feeling that you're being serious about that even though you'll probably say it was just a joke.

You talk about yourself a lot as if you're this great person and when someone agrees with any small thing you say, you automatically like them for that. That tells me you're just doing this for the attention and that you think way too highly of yourself.

People might take you more seriously if you drop the immaturity and stop acting as if you're above others. And don't say you don't do this because you show that in almost every post you make.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

I could easily take a LOT of what you've said in this thread to make it look like you're a schizophrenic. You've referred to yourself as a super hero earlier on in this thread and I actually got the feeling that you're being serious about that even though you'll probably say it was just a joke.

Fighting crime and saving the day for ten years behind a Mask.

If that isn't a super-hero, I dunno what is.

You talk about yourself a lot as if you're this great person and when someone agrees with any small thing you say, you automatically like them for that.

I do?

I don't think that is the case.

Please prove this to me?

That tells me you're just doing this for the attention

Right...

Lord knows posting on a public forum is the best way to get attention.

I wish I could make this "understood" to you.

I get attention by the buckets in real life. To the point that I can not go outside without being noticed and approached, and I have to travel with security.

If you suffered from real attention, then you would understand that "being noticed" in a forum is far from "real attention".

I do not get paid to enter this forum, entertain or speak here.

In the 3d world I do.

Some people just shine...if you confuse that with "wanting attention" then I'm sorry.

Perhaps you suffer from a lack of attention?

Me? I get far too much and it drives a man nuts after a decade.

and that you think way too highly of yourself.

Oh really!?

Should I instead turn on my TV and adopt some self-esteem problems? Maybe I should hate myself and wish I was taller, thiner, smarter, prettier, etc?

Naw...sorry, I love me.

I am my second favorite human on earth, hands down.

Try loving yourself to that point.

It may help you enjoy life a lot more....it may even result in you getting a lot of attention (if you like such things).

People might take you more seriously if you drop the immaturity and stop acting as if you're above others.

More seriously? Drop the immaturity?

Sigh...

You have no idea who you are typing to, do you?.

And don't say you don't do this because you show that in almost every post you make.

I go out of my way to make my words fluffy and meaningless.

I have reasons to do this.

I have looked at your profile on ATS...I see how you keep a low profile around here. Not that much attention heading your way. Maybe that works for you...who knows?

As for me, I tend to go around loud and heard.

Forgive me if "someone getting attention" bothers you.

But, it sorta reminds me of that "guy" at every party, who sits in the corner complaining about the other "guy" getting attention and having too much fun.

If it isn't too rude to say, it seems a bit more like jealously or spite to me.

But again, like I've mentioned, I'm used to attention and tend to get it wherever I go. Dunno why, guess I'm just awesome!

Just do not confuse stars/flags as real attention.

When I want such a thing I'll be paid to walk in, and there will be hundreds of people screaming my name.

Imagine what that does to this already inflated ego!!!

It should be a crime...but lucky for me, it is not.

And it pays the bills.

Thanks for stopping by.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join