It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Woah, ancients testing rockets??

I guess possibly monkeys can't build cities, but they sure can test rockets and have them fail.

That is what you guys are saying ... a spiral pattern in the sky is a failed rocket test. I guess those were chisseled onto rocks, but they are above the depicted peoples heads.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

A airplane is moving horizontally not vertically, and when you throw the baseball up in the air or whatever it is you choose to throw, stand directly underneath the ball you can't tell when it is going to hit you until it's almost there. I know this because I used to do it all the time as a kid.

Now if this was the baluva(sp?) and it failed in the 3rd stage then that was the stage when it was supposed to re-enter into the atmosphere so if failed close to 100 miles in the air.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Apparently the Blue Star Katchina has landed. It's just a matter of time before he dances for the Hopi children and unmasks himself. Have you heard the word "transparency" a lot lately. HERE WE GO! Thank Ma'Saw the Blue Star was first for the Red Star Katchina is the purifier. It's time to open our hearts to all that IS.

Nice post!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ancient drawings of spirals are very common, whether it be they we're infatuated with this design or actually witnessed something is hard to tell, considering I haven't seen any historical facts pointing to people seeing this. However, that one christian painting looked very very very similar to what this spiral event has been.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Again with this...I never said the pics were faked! I said they were too artistic! Show me a picture that isnt in High Definition and Enhanced! And by ur first pic it looks like sunset why would the sun turn the trail blue at sunset? And in norway it was nighttime WTF ur # dont add up! Try Again

link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

The spiral was not stationary. Eyewitness descriptions:

The phenomenon described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Helio was growing, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

Google

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

link   
It's driving me crazy that nobody has thought of this yet.

It seems clear that a rocket was launched, from the trails left in the lower part of some of the pictures (not the blue trail). What bothers me is that everyone jumps to the conclusion that this proves that the spiral was caused by the rocket.

Why hasn't anyone considered that perhaps the rocket was fired IN RESPONSE to the strange shape in the sky? Or that the spiral somehow caused the rocket to fail.

The only way to deny ignorance is to consider every possible scenario, no matter how plausible.

Here are my thoughts on this whole thing, in no particular order.

Yes, it is clear that a rocket can spin in a spiral pattern causing a spiral trail of smoke/vapor. But, none of the videos showing this have convinced me that this is what happened in Norway.

The numerous videos of rockets failing show a spiraling pattern, but in each the rocket has some lateral motion as well. Picture a balloon in your hand. Blow it up, hold in in front of you, and let go. We all know what happens, the balloon spirals out of control while the 'air' is released. Now, try to catch the balloon before it lands. That would be very difficult, as you will find that the balloon will randomly shoot in a different direction each time.

Now, a rocket would be more stable than a balloon, but it would not be as steady as it would have to be for the norway spiral to be caused by a rocket.

Of course, it could be said that the rocket was not stationary, but it was moving directly away from the field of view, which is why the spiral appears to be perfect. That's fine, I can see that happening.

But, that would only explain why the spiral appears to be perfect in only the photos that were taken from the correct angle (so that the rocket was spiraling away perpendicular to the camera). What about all of the other camera angles? Every picture I have seen has a perfect spiral. I would expect more of a helix shape if the camera was not in the aforementioned optimal position.

Then there is the size of the spiral. In all of the rocket failure videos posted, the spiral only stays one or two rotations before it dissipates. The Norway one has many more 'rings'.

As for the 'black hole' idea, it doesn't add up. Yes, the spiral would dissipate from the center after all of the propellant was spent, but it could only happen at the same rate at which the spiral was growing. In the video I have seen of the incident, the hole in the center overtakes the rings of the spiral. In other words, it spreads out way too quickly. Also, if it was a spiraling rocket, it would at the same time dissipate from the outside in at the same time as it dissipates from the center, which I did not see happening.

I have lost my direction so I will stop here.

Before you all start yelling at me, know that I have not drawn any conclusions about this event as of yet. I simply meant to outline my thought process.

Here are a few possible explanations that have crossed my mind though:

rocket failure (least likely, i never believe the lying liars)

new rocket propulsion system (1. shoot rocket up, 2. ?, 3. rocket enters wormhole spiral, disappearing, which explains why there was no debris)

unknown phenomenon that appeared, so russia shot a rocket at it, and it failed.
or, russia detected an anomaly in the sky, so they fired a rocket, and it disappeared into the spiral.

Rocket accelerated to/past light speed, creating a ripple in spacetime (ripple, spiral, who knows what that would look like?)

As I said, I have not made my conclusions yet. I just wanted to share some of my ideas, I have have not seen anyone thinking outside the box on this one.

Anyone care to chime in?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Ok, for those of you refusing to believe that this was a rocket. Please explain this photo clearly showing a rocket vapor trail circled in red. There are other photos that show this as well.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b585cac795da.jpg[/atsimg]

Please explain why there is clear evidence of a rocket contrail if it is not a rocket. I am all ears

Look at the contrail...Case Closed. I feel like people are going totally fruity trying to make this a UFO.

link   
Wow, the ignorance on ATS is at an all time high.

It's a frikken failed rocket...

This has happened in China before, it has happened in Russia before, now it happened again...

It is starting to feel like the twilight zone up in here with people that don't think, or have bad memory. I can't stand it anymore.. think and read for hours before you post!

There is info and videos all over then net of these failed rockets...

Geeezzzz

link   
reply to post by mrno1

Mrno1

If it was a failed rocket test does this article suggest that it's not the first one? I can't read any Scandinavian languages but I can tell enough that this blue light looks similar and this was reported on 1 November 2009.

www.yr.no...

Link courtesy of www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Imagir

The missile did not pass over Norway. None of the images show it overhead. It was launched in the direction you show.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

Hmmmm...
Which it is the trajectory of the newest and supersecret ICBM “Missile” then?

link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Apparently you haven't been to many airshows.

I live right next to Vandenberg AFB my friend, and you can hear, feel, and see that rocket ascending very clearly.

Also, I live next to Fort Jones, and I watch F-16 etc play wargames monthly, and you can see when the ascend or descend, so what you are trying to prove isn't really making any sense besides the fact you want to discredit something that can't be discredited.

link   
Just want to add a pic........

from along time ago!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7f5b595bf6b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's much safer to believe it's a malefunction of a missile then to acknowlegde it could be a wormhole, isn't it?

THAT would realy freak humanity out .....

There are groups on this Earth that 'posses' the knowledge AND money to work 'behind the scenes' of our current society.

Maybe, just maybe, terrestrial technology is now so far that it's possible to create / open these Cosmic portals for what ever reasons.

Am not saying the aliens are coming but at the 1st glimpse of the spiral I thought: stargate, starpeople?

I think it's much more plausible to believe that a group of humans is getting ready to leave Earth instead of letting other lifeforms coming in.

Missile? PROOF me!! Please do.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Lol, you do realize this proves nothing besides the fact that rockets spiral, right? It doesn't not prove that ripple was cause by the rocket, it does not prove that the emanating black hole expanding from the center of the ripple was caused by a rocket, in fact, if it was a rocket caused ripple, the ripples would of slowly dissipated, they would of spun outwards from the center and disappeared, that's retarded.

Well sir, where is YOUR proof that it is anything besides a rocket? 'nuff said.

As is often said when sceptics go head to head with believers. It is up to the person making the assertion to prove it.

If someone says it's a rocket, prove it... without a shadow of a doubt.

No one should have to prove it is NOT a rocket ... you can't prove a negative

But there's already been plenty of evidence presented that lends support to the fact that this was a rocket launch. It's out there... in this thread and the other huge one about this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love this to be a UFO opening up a wormhole in the upper atmosphere over Norway, but where's the evidence that says without a shadow of a doubt that this is what we're seeing, (and not a rocket launch)

Allis0ne provided a great video of a very similar event that happened over Russia a couple of years ago:

Please Watch it again there's even a bluish trail behind it...

I'm sorry but I have to go with rocket before thinking it's anything else....there's just more evidence saying so...

Speaking of proof, the title of this thread says "Proof NASA is trying to cover up...."
What was the proof of the coverup again, I may've missed it, seriously....

link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

How about you give me a data sheet on the fundamentals of that "pebble in the pond" effect, partner.

Until then you can keep your outlook on other individuals to yourself.

link   

Looking at the above image and others including the video, I keep getting a sense of the whole phenomenon being much like a giant holographic projection...

If you look to the right of the above image, the are obvious lines going outwards, widening at the top until you get the spiral and eventual black-hole like event at the end.

Much like a speech bubble...

But my gut feeling is this was some kind of anti-missile defense system being tested out, probably projecting some kind of wave effect in the air to disrupt any missile(s).

Either way it's refreshing to see something like this, makes you remember the world is a more unique place than we are led to believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Dude seriously, grab a baseball go outside throw up in the air as high as you can and stand directly underneath it and watch it come down, you won't be able to tell that it is moving until it almost hits you.

Watching a plane fly at 1,000 to 30,000 feet is a whole lot different than a failed rocket 100 miles up in the sky.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

I have no way of knowing how large an area was covered. The size of the spiral has been described by an ATS member who witnessed it as 2-3 times the size of a full Moon. That would make it about 1.5º across, about the size of the end of your thumb held at an arms distance. But without knowing the distance from it, there is no way to know its true size.

The missile left the atmosphere. No wind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The purple trajectory?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join