It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Remains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorZeno
reply to post by supay

That wouldn't happen to be this picture would it?

Hitler eating muffin

That's a great photo, I really liked it, but I think others would agree, that a man who is viewed as evil all over the world would probably shave his trademark mustache to remain inconspicuous.
I might be wrong, I don't remember any reports of Osama Bin Laden shaving, or any photos of Saddam Hussein without his mustache.

Maybe they all have something to hide behind all that hair.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sealteamsix

I find it odd that certain high level Nazis escaped and yet Hitler is supposed to have died. Even when the allies surrounded Hitlers supposed location and the Nazi stronghold it seems that high level people escaped and have never been found. Because of this i think Hitler did not get killed, he survived, escaped and using the hidden funds of the Nazis lived a rather comfortable life. The Nazis afterall stole a great deal of wealth and stored it in mine shafts, bunkers, lakes and other locations. More than enough to get a political army started.

People like Hitler always have an escape plan. I find it simply funny that people think he commited suicide. Psycopaths just don't do that, they value their lives far to much. I am quite sure that the scumbag escaped and is still funding the horrible ideals he so believed in.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hitler's fate was entwined with his nation. He obsessed about life or death struggle, and believed the highest virtue of a man was to stand his ground until the death. It was simply not in his nature to flee, nor would it of been practical. He consummated his beliefs with suicide.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Whilst i understand that viewpoint it cannot be forgotten that Hitler really was a psycopath and that kind of person is not the kind ot commit suicide. They are the kind to survive at all costs. The given circumstances around his death were bits and pieces, even conflicting stories.

Hitler had a strategic mind and so it stands to reason that he would have en exit plan. Some may argue that his ego was so large that maybe he wouldn't bother but again with this kind of person i just can't see it.

Take a look at Saddamn Hussein. He had an escape plan, granted it failed but he had one that didn't involve his death.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

lol!! yeah Im sure that he would have been better off as a smoker, what with all the stress

In case you dont know Norway was still occupied by the Nazis at the end and they planned to have it set up as the last stronghold for the third reich. Luckily got them to surrender and had some executed.

They definitely could have flown to Norway and used one of the ports they took over.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hitler followed a lot of Norse and Germanic culture and also was decorated soldier of WWI so yeah he believed in no surrender fight to the death... just like he believed Germany sold him out WWI by surrendering dishonourably.

But maybe you forget he thought he was special for a lot of reasons and the chosen one messiah of the German people, so he was the one thing that needed to survive.

And whats with theburning Danish flag?!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I can't agree that Hitler was a psychopath and had a big ego. You are plucking negative assertions out of the air, not identifying the accurate ones. He was certainly delusional amongst other things, but psychopathic and an ego maniac he was not.

It is well established that he detested riches and wanted to lived modestly, even at the height of his power. He rejected lavish decoration of his quarters. It is well known his speeches were carefully constructed 'acts' delivered how he saw fit to inspire the people. Ego is not something that can be applied to him knowing the facts.

There is nothing that would suggest to me a desire to escape and an unwillingness to face death.

If you want to know more, this article is a good starting place.

www.ihr.org...

As for the avatar, they're burning the Swiss flag.

[edit on 2009/12/12 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join