It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHOTO: The Moon, Like You've Never Seen It Before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
reply to post by ganbuzz

A Tower? Where? Show me.

If you follow the OP's link and click on the full Size link to get the big pic. Then towards the top of the image (where the image makes a triangle like shape) look into the crater on the right edge...it appears to have a "tower" and a huge shadow cast across the rest of the crater.

Here is the area cropped to fit the screen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94dab34c66c9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here's a closeup of another crater on the moon that I took awhile back. You can see something similar, with the extended shadow. Hard to say what this is, most likely just rocks. Would be neat to get a clear shot, but not gonna happen from our surface through the atmosphere. Whatever it is, it's tall and relatively thin, but you can get away with that sort of configuration on a stable surface w/o erosion.

These pics look like they may be of the same craters as yours, but probably not.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55256488374f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganbuzz
Tell me something, that photo of the colored moon, does anyone not see what appears to be a TOWER located center of moon, 2 inches down from top of planet? I copied the pic and zoomed in and out, does not look like its on surface, with bits and pieces making it appear to be something its not.

anyway, really surprised no one mentioned it....let me know what ya think

www.rc-astro.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ganbuzz]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ganbuzz]

Yes, this is the first thing I saw when viewing the colored moon photo and I

believe it to be what some call the soul catcher. Part of the Earth's Moon I

believe is stealthed and it is very obvious to me. The Moon is multi-layered

in places like looking into a window or crystal clear stream. ^Y^

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have noticed these things also.. many of the craters on the moon have this hill in the center. There is a theory that says it is caused by the impact of whatever made the crater. Kind of like what you see when you drop a rock into water an the place in the middle of the circular ripple that forms spouts some water back up from the center.

Even though the Moon is not water, the land can act this way under extreme stress. It is also seen in pictures of the earthquakes where concrete bridges bend and wave like rubber.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Photoshop.

2nd asinine line.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LOOKS LIKE THE WINDOWS XP BACKGROUND

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LOOKS LIKE THE WINDOWS XP BACKGROUND

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

hmmm you may have something there, the shadow on it is huge and considering the distance the pic was taken from it must be pretty gigantic. a mile high maybe? am i dreaming too much?

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Zeta Reticuli]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Great find! Its interesting that NASA for so long claimed they didn't have any color pics of the moon.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
of course it was only a matter of time until people started seeing 'faces' and 'towers' in those pics.

and we all get a little older...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
god puts all the artists and poets to shame.

amazing.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i have seen this before. quite amazing indeed. just goes to show the possibilities of what our moon once was a long time ago...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffd8db1aa505.jpg[/atsimg][/img

This is the tower I was talking about, zoom in to the area marked and let me know what you think

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

figured the zoom out, lol

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Color on the Lunar surface, as described by the first two humans to land there, and see it with their own eyes.

In Neil Armstrong's words, as related in the book "ROCKET MEN", by Craig Nelson. c2008.

Neil:

"I'd say the color of the local surface is very comparable to that we observed from orbit at this Sun angle, about ten degrees Sun angle, or that nature. It's pretty much without color. It's a very white, chalky gray, as you look into the zero phase line; and it's considerably darker gray, more like an ashen gray as you look out ninety degrees to the Sun. Some of the rocks in close here that have been fractured or disturbed by the rocket engine plume are coated with this light gray on the outside; but where they've broken, they dispaly a very dark gray interior - could be country basalt....Out my overheqad hatch, I'm looking at the Earth. It's big and bright and beautiful."

That obviously were initial impressions, shortly after touchdown, and observations from inside the LM.

There are, of course, other colors from mineral deposits and the like, especially when looked at up close.

The aggregate effect also, depending on the angle of the Sunlight, can contribute to a color being perceived.

I would liken it to looking at Earth's desert sand, from a distance, then up close, and seeing the differences.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganbuzz

figured the zoom out, lol

ganbuzz, notice the multi-leveled base structure beneath the tower I believe is

used for stability and support. Contrary to what we have been told I believe

organic life is on the Earth's Moon, Luna, and will conclusively be shown to exist

in the near future. ^Y^

[edit on 13-12-2009 by amari]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Neil:

"I'd say the color of the local surface is very comparable to that we observed from orbit at this Sun angle, about ten degrees Sun angle, or that nature. It's pretty much without color. It's a very white, chalky gray, as you look into the zero phase line; and it's considerably darker gray, more like an ashen gray as you look out ninety degrees to the Sun.

Some people believe Neal was instructed to say this knowing it was not true to perpetuate the myth that the Moon is dead and lifeless.

This was done so Mankind would not question this up front and whatever they found on the Moon they could not explain would be easier to cover up.

The hues of the colors you see in these pictures were made to stand out some more but the Moon is not gray and chalky white - it does have a goo amount of color. Because of its distance from us and the reflection of the Sun it looks gray to us from earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I believe you are correct on your assumption about the colors on then Moon.

Most disagree with me that I think the Moon is a base of operations and that

our souls are being harvested and captured on Luna. I also believe the

eternal life soul is the greatest traded commodity in this Universe and more

valuable then any precious metal anywhere in all the Dimensional Universes.

I believe we are on a Prison Planet, Earth, and the rehabbed souls that reach

a certain higher spiritual level are traded like a commodity and encapsulated

to be used in a body somewhere in our Universe. I believe the souls that

need maturing are sent back to be reincarnated into a human body on Earth.

Science fiction maybe but this is how I believe and feel in my spirit as a

human being.

Most believe in a God or Creator and I believe in an Ultimate Creator with

the original thought that started all dimensional Universes. ^Y^

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The hues of the colors you see in these pictures were made to stand out some more but the Moon is not gray and chalky white - it does have a goo amount of color. Because of its distance from us and the reflection of the Sun it looks gray to us from earth.

I agree with most of that...however, it is ridiculous to claim that Neil was "told" to describe what he saw. That, at the time, would be the opposite of what NASA would have wanted, although they didn't realize it yet.

Let me explain: No one at NASA probably ever thought that the public would grow bored with Apollo in particualr, and space in general. I doubt they imagined that Congress would pull the funding, and force them to cancel prematurely. NIXON, also, was not supportive. He had his attention to Vietnam.

The public, after Apollo 11, was almost immediately blase' about the whole thing. One way I have seen it put is, they saw the first landing as the Super Bowl. In the psyches of the public, it was over -- accomplished -- done.

So, it would actually have been beneficial to NASA to characterize the Moon as being far more interesting, at least it would have stirred up more imagination and support.

But, the idiots of the day held sway...it was always about the cost. The NASA budget was marginalized, and demonized. Nickel and dimed to death.

You know what, though? If you take a look, and adjust for inflation (600%) from early 1970s dollars to today, the ENTIRE Moon program budget, to include Mercury, Gemini and Apollo is spent EVERY 540 DAYS in Iraq and Afghanistan, right now!!!!

What a sorry waste of money......

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

I believe you are correct on your assumption about the colors on then Moon.

Most disagree with me that I think the Moon is a base of operations and that our souls are being harvested and captured on Luna. I also believe the eternal life soul is the greatest traded commodity in this Universe and more valuable then any precious metal anywhere in all the Dimensional Universes.

I believe we are on a Prison Planet, Earth, and the rehabbed souls that reach a certain higher spiritual level are traded like a commodity and encapsulated to be used in a body somewhere in our Universe. I believe the souls that need maturing are sent back to be reincarnated into a human body on Earth.

Science fiction maybe but this is how I believe and feel in my spirit as a human being.

Most believe in a God or Creator and I believe in an Ultimate Creator with
the original thought that started all dimensional Universes. ^Y^

Amari:

That is what Sleeper and John Leer were alluding to. I happen to agree with that concept very much. Interesting that you do too.

The moon is a place of bewilderment. What we are able to see is not what is happening there. Color or not, parts of the moon are stealthed out of our view. We can't control that. What we can see is only what aliens want us to see. NASA is but a pion in all of this.

I always thought it was odd that only one side of the moon would ever be facing us 100% of the time. I find that extraordinary and possible proof that the moon was placed there.

There is way more to the moon than what meets the eye.

This thread has some very nice pictures that I now use as wallpaper. Thanks to the OP for putting this up.

-E2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join