It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this is amazing Stuff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
hi folks,

Its been a while since I contributed to ATS , i was quite busy lately...anyway i came across a very interesting thing which i am now going to share with you and see what you think.

We all know this UFO picture from the NASA secret transmissions :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c245e138123e.jpg[/atsimg]

Now whilst watching Ancient Aliens documentary on the History Channel i came across this picture from the Indian 2000 to 3000 years ago. This story is these people wrote down they were invaded by Alien beings which later used a nuclear weapon on them.

This is what caught my eye...a 2000 yrs old Indian picture of a ufo >

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad26fe571508.jpg[/atsimg]

weird for me.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by heineken]

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
He's holding a flower...

It's plainly obvious.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yea it looks like a flower to me.

That other picture is news to me though.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

look at the faces, they drew properly..dont you think they should have drawn a flower better...and there is no line going from the hand to the object..only a dot....also this picture is UFO related not a common picture remember that

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by serbsta

look at the faces, they drew properly..dont you think they should have drawn a flower better...and there is no line going from the hand to the object..only a dot....also this picture is UFO related not a common picture remember that

You want a high-res version of a photo that's '2000 to 3000 years old'?

Look at the other areas of the picture, there are signs of old age. I think the painters flower would have looked a lot prettier '2000 to 3000 years ago'.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Along with the story and the first picture its more believeable but his/her hand does look like it is cluthing something so its questionable

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Google Video Link

here is the vid..move to 30:33

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Typically, UFOs don't fly so close has to see up someone's booger-filled nose.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
kind of off topic here but i watched some of the video (very cool stuff) and they said the negative forces were repelled. I dont know how an ancient civilization could possibly fight off aliens with advanced weaponry seems odd to me.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
still the flower way out doesnt seem to fit to me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6db44fdec15c.jpg[/atsimg]

also they way its positioned though doesnt fit to me...the thing is that person lying there got 4 hands something common in Indian culture...so that why they pictured it that way

always keep in mind this picture was chosen to be in a UFO documentary not just picked up at random

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
im really on the fence with this one because it does look exactly like the other picture but then again it does look like a flower

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
also it can be its in the background...the person lying there is obviously not looking at it.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d417e178b7fc.jpg[/atsimg]

dont you think you will look at something close to your nose??

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
ok folks...what we need is a good resolution of the picture..i tried to find it but i need your help...ill keep on googling for it..please do the same

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

also they way its positioned though doesnt fit to me...the thing is that person lying there got 4 hands something common in Indian culture...so that why they pictured it that way

Do me a favour, go find a flower and pick it. Now lay down and smell it.

While in that pose get someone to take a photo of you so you can see what it looks like.

The picture, unsurprisingly looks exactly like it would if one were to lay on their back and smell a flower.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

always keep in mind this picture was chosen to be in a UFO documentary not just picked up at random

That is nothing to keep in mind. All that says is the person who made this 'documentary' failed to realize that this was a flower.

Both in worship and in portrayals of the divine, Hindus are infatuated with flowers. The very name of the Hindu worship ritual, puja, can be translated as "the flower act."

www.theflowerexpert.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i found something that look like it...now flower expert...find us a flower that looks like it

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
i think serb has said everything needed for this to be debunked.

SEBESTA get your ass in chat

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

no my friend for he said nothing....

The only thing pointing towards a flower is the Fist...so now we can say there is a flower from a Fist..not the flower itself because that thing till someone post a look a like...its not a flower at all

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
That is a depiction of Vishnu being watched over by Lakshmi as he rests on his Shesha Naga. (EDIT to add: anyone from this site that is more versed on Vishnu mythology please explain this more wisely than me
)

Source

That image on the site is small and I have yet to find a better resolution example from the same picture.

However - other depictions of the same scene do involve flowers:
Example

In the Puranas, Vishnu is described as having the divine color of clouds (dark-blue), four-armed, holding a lotus, mace, conch and chakra (wheel).

Source

[edit on 8-12-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

i found something that look like it...now flower expert...find us a flower that looks like it

The only thing pointing towards a flower is the Fist...so now we can say there is a flower from a Fist..not the flower itself because that thing till someone post a look a like...its not a flower at all

That's like asking me to disprove that there is a cloud in a picture by making me find a cloud that looks exactly the same. I'm no flower expert, but I'm sure that it is some variety which I'm unaware of.

You are well on the way to making this an all-time classic thread.

Thumbs up.

[edit on 8/12/2009 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join