It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Under My Bed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A long-time ago I used to have this dream everyonce in a while, you'd call it a nightmare i guess, about being in bed, and having this feeling that I needed to bend down over the side of the bed, -the part facing the wall, not the part where you get out of bed- and look under it. It was always pitch dark under the bed, and I knew if I looked under it, there would be a problem. Well the dream always went on for who knows how long, but eventually I'd get this compelling feeling to bend over and look under the bed -in dream state- and when I did I'd get this low growling build up, then i'd wake up... I think i'd always wake up so the shock would subside, i can tell you that it was a jarring experience everytime, and when I would wake up i'd really feel disturbed, almost like the dream was real...

Weird eh?

No longer happens, and i can't even remember the last time I HAD a dream much less a nightmare... It might be the fact that I rarely sleep anymore... lol

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If i were you i would not sleep. Good thing you're not. Because....something....something is under your bed and it wants YOU bad.

Leave all the lights and the TV on, in case you should slip into sleep.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why don't you sleep anymore? Are you afraid that you will have nightmares?

I get insomnia sometimes when I stress and worry about things.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This sounds like one of those childhood memories that you'll probably never loose and it's still possible you may have it again especially as you've written about it here. Losing the FEAR of it IS possible though.

Try scaring IT for a change, I think you'll be surprised at how powerfull you really can be.

It owes you "underbed" rent going waaaaay baaaaack and it's time to collect!

Good luck.

-----------
Hi DG,

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is a joke right? what is going on here at ATS? been coming here for many years and things have certainly changed. Everything is "under close staff scrutiny", maybe one decent topic a week- if that, Everytime I come here, theres a new rule posted or a reminder like the 5 that I'm staring at now. The boogy man under your bed? Really? Maybe its freddy kruger. Someone has sold out.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Hi, love

You crack me up roflmao

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
This sounds like one of those childhood memories that you'll probably never loose and it's still possible you may have it again especially as you've written about it here. Losing the FEAR of it IS possible though.

Try scaring IT for a change, I think you'll be surprised at how powerfull you really can be.

It owes you "underbed" rent going waaaaay baaaaack and it's time to collect!

Good luck.

-----------
Hi DG,

roflmao!!!!!
i'm going to tell my children to do this when they have similar problems...

you are wise and funny..

thanxz

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
A long-time ago I used to have this dream everyonce in a while, you'd call it a nightmare i guess, about being in bed, and having this feeling that I needed to bend down over the side of the bed, -the part facing the wall, not the part where you get out of bed- and look under it. It was always pitch dark under the bed, and I knew if I looked under it, there would be a problem. Well the dream always went on for who knows how long, but eventually I'd get this compelling feeling to bend over and look under the bed -in dream state- and when I did I'd get this low growling build up, then i'd wake up... I think i'd always wake up so the shock would subside, i can tell you that it was a jarring experience everytime, and when I would wake up i'd really feel disturbed, almost like the dream was real...

Weird eh?

No longer happens, and i can't even remember the last time I HAD a dream much less a nightmare... It might be the fact that I rarely sleep anymore... lol

Dont know what to say really since i dont do sleep readings. but from personal experience of being a spiritualist since birth, seeing astral spirits and other wild things. Just dont worry about it. Get excited about it imo, if your lucky you might see somthing while your awake
!

I can understand at first being scared, since I was little i would get scared as hell when i seen stuff. but after awhile it was a normal thing to me and I would just look at it and turn the other way. (Unless it was astral energy floating around, I would gaze into those beauty)

[edit on 8-12-2009 by KennyRJR]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

lmao Poor thing probably didn't realise she/he could.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Nerbot's right you have to turn the tables and scare it/them.

What I did is setup a digital camera and snapped a few pictures. I had to trick it - of course by putting it on a timer. One of the flash pictures captured the little guy surprised as hell and worried I would distribute it. (not under the bed - behind me while I worked). Then I told him I would destroy the picture if he would quit showing up and it worked.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah....all she needs is the "The Invisible Metaphorical Sword of Revelation".

Armed with that she's got a great chance. Usually handed down through the family and brought out on important occasions.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I once had a nightmare that I was being eaten by Roseanne Barr, but I'm not gonna go make a whole thread about it.

new topics

top topics

join