It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE LORD Jesus Christ vs. the MAYANS! Whose side are you on?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
reply to post by FiatLux

Just keep watching friend....

Why are you mentioning my ego again?

Why shouldn`t I mention it? Your ego shines through in your threads. A person can`t miss it, kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

Why shouldn`t I mention it? Your ego shines through in your threads. A person can`t miss it, kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Well FiatLux, I apologize friend.....I didn't want this about ME. This is about more than that, can you see?

OT

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by FiatLux

Well FiatLux, I apologize friend.....I didn't want this about ME. This is about more than that, can you see?

OT

But you make it about you, can`t YOU see it? When one allows the ego to do the speaking, it ruins the message.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I'll try more/better next time...yet the message stands

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Do a DOE, ok?

It's 7 to 1 normally...research it k?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceDash
due respect (due to the rules before I posted is new to me, sound serious in this one), I don't trust the bible and beside, it doesn't matter who right or wrong.

The only reason the bible said that is to avoid the christians asking "when God coming?! where God?!" so Jesus and even Peter said to be patient when they did lied that jesus will be back in their's own lifetime, so nothing happen and then reply with the answer "no one know when" is the only way to avoid problem.

why do you expect a person in 35ad to know what you know in 2009? unfair to me......

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Magnivea

Maybe you should go to atheist chat? IDK, unless this is an OPEN forum for ALL peoples.

Sweet point there MS CS....

OT

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by OldThinker

Actually, no the Mayans don't say that, they say that their calendar will be renewed in 2012.
it's the new age that's ascribing other interpretations to it, as well as various con artists.

RuneSpider, oh ok...

Thank you for the clarification friend!

OT

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I'm in OT......

Yeah, me too...but TPTB moved us to BTS....which is a great site too, but doesn't have the traffic....oh well....OT trusts the leadership...hope you are welll!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I swear bible atheists troll the " Religion, Faith, And Theology" section of BTS at ATS. Guys it's the Religion, Faith, And Theology section of this forum of course we are going to talk about things you don't believe in.

I don't go into the UFO section of ATS and tell all those posters what they believe is some sort of Peter Pan fantasy, why would I?
It's very disrespectful, that's why. So I never post there.

Now on to my opinion, because 2012 is a predicted year of the end of our present system or order, NOT the earth or world, I don't think it will come then. Before or after but not 2012, I am leaning towards after now, based on some very recent developments I have been watching very carefully. ATS really helps me "watch" actually.

"But what I say to you I say to all, Keep on the Watch."
- Jesus Christ, 33 AD (Mark 13:37)

Everything indicates we are deep into the last part of the last days Jesus spoke about, true nobody knows the exact day or the hour, but the world can and does change within an hour at times. An example of that is on 9/11 when the second plane hit the WTC and within 1 hour that building was a pile of ruble. That's how fast things can change.

There is song that's sings "It's the End of the World as We Know It". Essentially that is exactly what is coming, the earth and some people will still be here, but the present commercial, religious, political & military structures "as we know it" will be wiped out by Jesus Christ and his angelic armies, and belief and faith have nothing to do with this reality, it's not even "IF" only "WHEN".

Daniel 2:44

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Isaiah 9:7

His government and its peace will never end. He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David for all eternity. The passionate commitment of the LORD of Heaven's Armies will make this happen!

Isaiah 60:12

Nations and kingdoms that do not serve you will be destroyed. The nations will certainly be ruined.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Blue_Jay33, keep on the watch, huh?

Great advice there BJ33....

OT glad you joined!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Keep on the WATCH, huh. As the watch fully winds...........it begins to unwind. Look all around us. It was to teach us of the error of vainglorious judgment, slinging of arrows, etc. We tend to make each other "guilty as charged." We can tend otherwise, developing beautiful trees and not poison ivy. We can tend with respect to the necessity of free will as well. Love and free will can be reconciled. Logic runs into a wall. Emotion runs around in the circles. With reconciliation, there is an upward spiral. With war of emotion and logic, these two concepts align behind the scenes to create a downward spiral, consuming the world. The downward spiral, if personified, might look like a megalomaniacal, androgynous goat. It would be pathological, rather than an alignment of LOGOS and PATHOS. I ask others to consider what I have said, and to read between the lines, if you will.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
....well, if it turns out that Jesus Christ and Quetzalcoatl are indeed the same....

the point is moot!!!

(there can only be one!)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join