It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nick Griffin does not hold back in his attack of the Global Climate Change. Great choice of words. Who else will stand up and say the same in the Copenhagen Meeting?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Many thanks for posting this. Star and flag! Star and flag also to the much maligned Nick Griffen. I think he might just have got my vote....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When the hell did this come out.

In one of my threads I wrote a couple of days ago-The Church of Climatology, I have him as the Pope. I guess great minds think alike.

S&F for anything against these asshats.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
When the hell did this come out.

Dunno, I saw it on my RSS feed for the site today. Not sure when the video was actually made tho.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Man I hope He didn't get assassinated like what happened to kennedy

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
wow your right excellent choice of words he used. i agree with some of his ideas that the english citizen should come before immigrants but i wouldn't go as far to say "white British citizen". its great to see some1 stand up and tell the man how things really are. However i cant help but think that due to the way he is persived this will not be taken seriously and may be twisted and taken with a pinch of salt like everything else he says.

S+F for showing me a side to nick i didnt no he had.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Gimpychaos]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Star and flag !!!

I find this Blogg kinda intresting too, not any new secrets there maybe, but a nice read ...

Blogg link

As someone with a background both in IT and in science (I participated in particle physics experiments as a physics PhD student), I would also add the following lesson to the folks writing scientific code: Don't make stuff up. The released document HARRY_READ_ME.txt contains examples in which the coder, supremely frustrated with the poor quality of his data, simply creates some. Even if the underlying science is sound, "created" data taints the integrity of the entire process. Don't do it, no matter how tempting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well said. I think that sums it up rather nicely. If you want to have all of these fact explained to you on video, click on the thread in my signature file below and watch the full speech of Lord Monckton at the bottom of page one.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think that is probably the first sensible and decent thing that has come out of Nick Griffin's mouth.

Not that I support his BNP, but if he was to keep off of racist subjects and reform his party, he might actually do some good in the world.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good job this guy got some votes in the UK!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This sort of rhetoric from Nick Griffin makes him extra dangerous. I know of the people that would've advised him on the content of his speech, and there was content in that speech that not many people would recognise unless you'd walked in certain circles.

May I present to ATS, one of the most dangerous institutions in the UK, and EU - Ladies, Gents, I give you - Common Purpose

If you listen to Griffins' speech, he mentions this organisation in prose, and I can safely say that on this, the BNP appears to be correct. Why oh why can't the BNP drop their racist / fascist edge? They have a lot of good policies otherwise - I can't believe I have just said that.

The Para.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh please. If anyone takes this guy serious you have to be a descendant of Adolf Hitler.

Ever seen the hidden camera coverage of the BNP? Although it is very amusing to see somebody with his obvious highly warped view of the world being anti GW. If you are skeptic you should be embarrassed and be trying to distance yourself from him.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The thing is though, a frightening amount of people take this man seriously.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
star and flag!! congrats, enough with this climate change b.s.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
jesus christ.
do you even know what he wants?
hes a #in idiot who wants everyone whos not white-english out the the country.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.
nick griffin is a complete mouron.
i wouldnt even call him a reliable source tbh.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Thank you.
This is just the icing on the cake.
The "Get Lost" cake.
India and China have already sounded off. "Get Lost"!
They will NOT scale down their economies to follow the
Al Gore doctrine.
Thank God for India and China.

---------------------------------------------------------
The planet Earth will be warming and cooling long after we are
all dead and buried.
Ice ages come and go here on Earth about every 10,000 years.
If you don't like it, then move to the moon.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
jesus christ.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.

Well, that's clever. Completely ignore the message he is saying
and just attack the messenger.

----------------------------------------------
Give it up. The party is over. We have all read the emails.
It's a HOAX. You should all be thrown in prison for collusion.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Judging by your grammatical errors, and lack of evidence, your comment can be disregarded along with any of your future views and/or opinions.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Yea same .. he is a very clever man tho .. he seems to have people blindly throwing out they will vote for him coz of this ... * blind leading the blind* and no he won't get my vote coz my mum is white british and my dad black so if i vote i get kicked outta the country .. coz im not white ... well done ^^ and op include BNP LEADER NICK GRIFFIN so people know who he is

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
jesus christ.
got to agree. He's a fool. Just repeating something that he sees as being the future popular opinion. (it's going that way, anyone can see it a mile off) He has no place in politics, nor do the thugs who represent the BNP. They will not survive in a political world, they're not politicians, they're racist hooligans. He's trying to gain votes by speaking about matters that the big boys are talking about.

Scratch the surface of a racist, and he's still a racist underneath.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join