It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Angel? Or what?????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let me start with a disclaimer: I did not take this photograph, I am simply passing on the picture and the story. I know there are some folks on ATS who are excellent at analyzing photographs, and I simply want some input.

The story behind the photograph is thus.

"This is a picture taken by a firefighter at a really bad wreck TN a few weeks ago (the wreck occured mid september 2009). They thought one of the passengers in the car was dead, and so they were photographing everything. Turns out the passenger was still alive; they discovered this after he started moving a little (about a minute after the photo was taken). When the photo was taken, no one saw the white object. It was only when the photos were developed that it shows up....some people are calling it his guardian angel....."

That was the email from a close friend, whom I respect completely. She claims to know the photographer, and states he is a trustworthy fellow. I realize this is just hearsay and blah blah blah, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like a drop of water on the lens.

line

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Another vote for a water droplet.

Besides, what is an "angel," anyway, and why would it look like this?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
water droplet on camera or CGI

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hear, here !!! Another vote for water droplet.

Besides, aren't angels supposed to have feathery wings and look like fashion models ? I don't see wings or models in the picture.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Even if this ISNT a drop of water on the lens... It is more than possible that this was a vortex- the light- the tunnel to the otherside that occurs for everyone as they are about to die. It is possible, through the tunnel that person went- and came back as a near death experience. It would be interesting for you to do further research to see if such person had an NDE.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OH I've seen this many times before.

It's not an angel or a water droplet.

It's an interdimensional soundwave from jupiter brought on from satanic rituals on the galapagos islands.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As long as its pretty and shows something to you thats all that matters. People on here are so open minded that its sometimes closed like half a pro-tractor, or some other analogy that makes sense. Not to say this is real or anything or fake i have no idea what either would look like, but take with a grain a salt some of the people on here who write off everything immediatly.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
To me it looks like a hoax, looks more like a ghostly batman bending over

I do however believe in guardian angels I just don't think they would look like that

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks like an Angel to me but what the hell do I Know! Maybe it was a Demon looking to cram another soul in hell , But drats! "The dude is still alive!"

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
looks rather like one of the pac-man ghosts.........fake or fluke gets my vote

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
looks like bird poop.

i think its supposed to be a sign of good luck though...
at least thats what granmaw said.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies~ some really made me laugh!

Someone asked, "what is an angel, and what would it look like?" I myself am not sure, having never been formely introduced to a supposed angelic being. But I think what my friend meant when she emailed this to me was the "general" version of an angel.....a friendly being with wings.

Interesting point about the water droplet. I'm going to try that with my own camera and see if I can duplicate the effect because it sounds really plausible. Thanks!

Bird poop....not so sure about that one. Usually the bird poop around here tends to be more.....colorful. Red or pink. From berries, or Fruity Pebbles. Or embarassed smurfs.

I'm more inclined to believe a camera malfunction myself, but I thought the NDE theory was really intriguing. I have tried to follow up, but the last I heard on the person's condition was he was still hospitalized and in bad shape. I couldn't find out anything else, since I'm not a family member. Doesn't sound good, though.

Any other ideas, I'd love to see 'em!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That one doesn't look so good, ... I was expecting to open the thread and see this picture ....

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yeah, your picture certainly looks more "angelic!"

Honestly, my first thought when I saw the email photo was that the image was blurred, like something moving very fast. Maybe a bug?

Or maybe someone had a little too much caffeine....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrabbit1

Pac Man....now that you mention it, it kinda does!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think it's cool
Perhaps inspirational

It represents something positive on ATS

S&F to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That does look angelic doesnt it.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I think it's cool
Perhaps inspirational

If by "inspirational" you mean helping someone feel even warmer and fuzzier about their personal delusions and fantasies, you could be right!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

I agree. It's a guardian water droplet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join