It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent Law of attraction results July-Dec 09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
.. argh.. bad connection.. to sum up my last post before i timed out...

great, motivation ...

sucks how it takes more time than we like to see the ups rather than the downs.

everything is relative, we use time and measurements and whatnot to control our lives and therefore be controlled in theory hehe, my theory ish.

bad luck for me now but turning up - haven't had a relationship in 6 years, no money, no great jobs around, dropped out of college for two years... was going to join the navy... broke my leg two days before measurements and then signing... and livin with me folks, bad internet, stuck on 100 acres.

Now - going to go back to finish my degree. half way to 50 years old. have a chance maybe at a relationship -- Receiving unemployment so i am finally making money in some sense.... still unsure what i want but when i get near it, i may know.

my own quote i think -- or has been used before but i like it, no copyright please.... -- "hope for the best but expect the worst" is usually my motto.

I will update you all if things get better.. which is hopefully the only way it will go.

Cheers!

*edit for information shared when a wee bit intoxicated and in some form of error* heheh

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Choiseul]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

i am very happy for you!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
I have been using the LOA since 2006 and have got all of what I have remained focused on. Interestingly, I have sometimes got what I wanted due to what were (at the time) some very unpleasant and disruptive life events. I guess I can see how that is necessary. If one stays in the same mindset then nothing will change. Sometimes we need a major disruption to our lives to change our outlook; then we can seize the opportunities thus presented to us..I think the universe is metaphysically like an infinitely complex conscious Rubik's cube in that a force (a thought we create) creates a "movement" of one of the pieces of existence that must then be filled by another piece, and so on. There are no empty spaces in the universe. So an action in one spot creates a movement that will be transmitted to wherever you direct it, eventually. So, all the gears turn and turn and the piece of existence we want is suddenly next to us, though when we started the process it seemed very far apart. The key is to keep focused, keep visualizing the goal, and be open to new experiences that are the universe's way of bringing us closer to that distant objective. God or the universal consciousness is everywhere and communicates with us through experiences and other sentient beings. Speak to new people, do new things, learfsmn new stuff, and you get a new life. With this method I went from being tortured at work and dreaming of my own business to being fired for no cause, then getting a big insurance settlement, then finally starting my own business which is what I wished for at the beginning. I went from being involved with a criminal con artist who I thought was a lover to being nearly killed by the same person, drank too much, ending up in an AA hall where I met my current partner who is the perfect one for me. I have all the money I need, perfect health, have found the secret of staying young nearly indefinitely, look and feel 10 years younger than my age, am free of drugs and alcohol and all my old vices, and I have spiritual enlightenment and communication with the universal consciousness, which is the greatest gift of all. As the saying goes, "be careful what you wish for, you might get it.." But how you get it is another story.

I had to quote this just so I can refer to it. At first read, I knew that I should read this again. damn

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
you're getting a pay out becuase of personal differences... lame, although positive attitudes always work so keep up the good work, as for women... most of them are as desperate as the next person, a few well chosen words and that's it. I think a freind of mine said it best 'I have a lot of female attention, because I treat those skanky ho's with respect'. ahh what a guy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

what are you talking about? I'm sorry but I don't catch what you're saying. women are as desperate as the next person? Other words, every one is desperate?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
"hope for the best but expect the worst" is usually my motto.
Cheers!

I have a better one.
"Shoot for the moon and you might land on the roof"

in other words, well...you know what I'm saying. It's not all bad

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MordanECU

A little phrase I use that has helped me a lot: "The situation is what it is."

Sounds simplistic, I know, but its really rather profound. In other words, when the s##$ hits the fan, we tend to freak out and think negative thoughts. Its only natural, of course. But instead of freaking out, try to remind yourself that the current situation is what is is, must be dealt with, but will pass.

Meditation, deep breathing, conscious relaxation, these help too. Not easy, and I'm not very good yet, but practice does make one better!

Good luck, I'm wishing you well!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow amazing. I'm glad to see other applying the laws of the Universe to their daily lives. The laws work everyone and this individual awareness has demonstrated that in his post. The laws are very simple in context, but applying them can be a challenge in the world we live in.

Law of Attraction- like energy attracts like energy. What you put in you get out.

Law of Intention- What is intended and held resolutely in thought, word and deed manifest.

Law of Allowance- Allowing thought to think. Releasing the need to control the outcome of a specific event

Law of Balance- Applying the first three laws.

Whats important to remember is that FlySolo's experiences manifested because he used the Law of Allowance. This law is the hardest of all to master as it requires a letting go of the need to control the outcome. If Fly had tried to force his intended thoughts then he would have never written about his experience or his experience would have been written out in a very different way. He allowed thought to think. Thought thinking can manifest outcomes that our limited minds could only imagine. And since his deliberate intention was in flow with creation energies, holding it in his mind with focus, synchronicity happened and things worked out for him.

Holding the focus lightly is kin to moving form one room to another without any conscious awareness to do the action. You don't think about how your going to get to one room form another, you simply initiate deliberate intent, and then lightly focus on manifesting that intent and there, your at your destination. FlySolo's experience is undoubtedly empowering and more people will begin to see how the laws really work.

This is a wonderful and empowering thread FlySolo and we thank you for sharing that with us to further solidify the movement toward a New Paradigm. Everyone is looking for a solution to our problems on this planet. The laws are the answer and assistance is available for those who choose to take personal responsibility for self and humanity. Our galactic brothers and sisters have given us these laws as concepts to think about so that we can truly become free, which is what being human is all about.

Thanks FlySolo!

Smile your on the winning side!!

We are humans becoming help us to become!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Congratulations!! Your life will never be the same now that you have recognized your own power to make change.

I saw The Secret 3 years ago. Since then my life has been full of amazing changes:
1. I went from working at a bad company with no benefits and low pay, to owning my own company and making almost four times what I used to make.
2. I moved out of a horrible neighborhood and into a large townhouse in the nicest neighborhood in town.
3. Got married last January to my college love.
4. Have had over 500% sales growth in the past 3 years, even with the bad national economy.
5. I have no health issues and haven't gotten a cold in the past 4 years. I don't drink medicine of any kind.
6. I stopped believing completely in religion and started to believe in myself above all others. I, and only I, have the power to effectively make change in my life.

The Law of Attraction and a combination of all the other special "laws" thave made my life complete. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sergeylopez

Good show! Its nice to see people coming out with their own testimonies. I have been in really great spirits too and my mindset has changed dramatically these few days. Nothing can get me down which is a 180 turn from usual. Like ROB06 said, I'm in sync with something right now, like a wave I'm riding and I can feel the momentum. Can't put my finger on it but its a feeling. You know what I mean? People are gathering around me trying to have some of my energy and good luck rub off.

Last night I went on a date with girl I met two weeks before. She turned into a dud but I was talking to her friend outside. She was leaving and i said we should continue this conversation another time. She replied "I'm seeing someone" I joked and said, "your already telling me you're problems?" She laughed so hard and gave me her phone number. Small example but worth noticing.
I'm on a roll!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The secret i found to be very vague, and hollywoody. Although it did inspire me to research more into the LofA, when i started researching Rhonda Byrne, i realized she was only out to make a buck on it. But after i watched the "uncut" version of the secret, i noticed she cut out a very important person in the dvd release. Esther Hicks. This woman is absolutely amazing. She seemed to resonate with me, and explains the LofA to the finest of details. She has lots of free info online, but i felt compelled to learn of the LofA so i could learn to have a little more control over my reality.

I bought her book, "Ask and It is Given". It is absolutely an amazing book, and i recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their skills in this area. I started out with small things first, so i could recognize the coincidences when they happened. This taught me that i did indeed have a power to control my reality. Its been about 4 years now since i've read esthers book, and im getting better at it all the time. The important thing is with visualizations, is to put as much detail into it as possible. So for eg, if u want a brand new car. Visualize the colour, interior, model, make, engine size, everything. Picture yourself driving the car. FEEL your hands on the wheel, and the wind blowing in ur hair, the smell of the exhaust or air freshner. The more detail u can put into it, the easier it is for the universe to manifest it for you.

Also, put a date to which u wish to receive this car. make it practical. Once this is all done, thank the "universe" or "god" or "higher self/power" for the gift, and express ur gratitude.

the next thing to do is just enjoy ur life. Be around people that make u laugh and happy. Do not let alot of negative influence to get into ur thoughts and emotions as this will lower your vibration and may delay the gift u have coming. Only live in the moment, dont worry about the world, news, or any fear related content. Keeping ur vibration high, forgiving urself and others, and being grateful for each passing moment is all u need to do.

the final step is receive. Not alot of people know how to receive, which is why things may not turn out the way they expected, and become discouraged. You need to be able to recognize it when it comes. Pay attention to the details. All things take time to manifest depending how big they are. bigger wishes take longer than smaller ones. But eventually you'll start to notice how things just start falling into place. Its really wierd. It kinda freaked me out a bit when it started happening for me. But it really allows u to live in the moment and appreciate each one as it leads to manifestation. I can say from personal experience that the LofA does indeed work, but it takes practice, like anything else.

BTW, although this is my first post to ATS, I have been coming here for years. There is alot of good stuff on here, and its an excellent way to keep all of us informed citizens!

Flagged!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Question to anyone who is involved in this experiment: What process are you using to determine if the laws of attraction is working? In other words, how do you know it is working vs. not? I want to start trying this out tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
Question to anyone who is involved in this experiment: What process are you using to determine if the laws of attraction is working? In other words, how do you know it is working vs. not? I want to start trying this out tomorrow.

i try to put in things that i know i would recognize in the future. For eg. Lets say u want that new car. This is one of the experiments i tried on myself that worked well. At the time i had an old truck 88 F150. This was in 2005. It wasnt running well anymore, and needed alot of work. I decided i wanted a new car. After thinking about it for sometime, i decided that i wanted a mustang. But because my credit rating is really weak, i knew that it was gonna be tough to get the financing on something like that, but i had been working at my job for about a year at the time. I thought this is a perfect opportunity to try the law of attraction to do this.

I have done this technique while in meditative state, and while im wide awake on a walk. I think the key here is to get urself into nature if ur awake so u can breathe and reconnect with mother earth and the higher conciousness. Whether awake or in alpha state, i find a combination of both mental and verbal statements describing what u desire is important. Using all 5 senses u want to touch, taste, feel, hear, and see your wish. Because of my credit situation, i figured if i went with the last year (2004) style, i would have a better chance at achieving this wish. I think its important to be practical. Small steps first

So on my walk in the park i said out loud.."I wish to experience owning a 2004 Ford Mustang. The exterior paint will be blue, but this will be a unique blue, where when the sun hits it, it looks purple. It will have a grey interior, 5 speed tranny, Alpine Cd stereo sound system, and will have only 25,000 km's on it at the max. I would like my experience to manifest no later than (specify date). The salesman will have a good financial institute he deals with that will allow me to buy the car." "Thank you so much for giving me this experience, i am truly grateful for it
" I then visualized everything i had just said, and pictured myself in the car driving around town, showing people the car and hearing them comment on the cool colour it was. I could feel the wind blowing, the emotions i had upon getting it. It was almost like being a kid again when we used to dream big, until we get into the system for our programming.

After that i thanked the universe again for delivering my gift exactly as i have requested. I then spent the rest of the night with the new exciting feeling i had all over me, thinking about what it was gonna be like driving my new car.

By the next morning i had completely forgot about what i had did, and it was business as usual, going about my daily activities. This is important because you have to allow the universe to handle the rest of it. It is not your job to do anything but keep ur thoughts, feelings and emotions at the right frequencies.

About 3 months later i was walking by the Ford lot on the way home and saw a beautiful blue mustang in the lot. As i approached i noticed how it was changing from blue to purple depending on the angle i was at. All of a sudden a warm rush ran thru my body, and i realized at that moment my gift was sitting there right in front of my eyes. I admired it for a while and then went in and talked to the salesman. By the next day i was driving it!!! The feeling that ran through me is unexplainable.

The main thing here is i put the wierd changing colour of blue into it, so i would recognize it when it happened. And sure enough, thats exactly what happened. I hope this kind of helps you out a bit

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Its also important to "trust" that the universe will deliver this gift to you. You have to have that undenying trust that it will be delivered to you, exactly as u have requested. Dont generalize things, put some meat into it so the universe knows exactly what u want. u can even go as far as putting a name or describe the salesperson!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Awesome dude, glad to see this working for people. I only recently got into The LOA. At the beginning of summer after years of procrastination towards music (I am a singer/Songwriter) I decided to apply the Law Of Attraction to it, after talking to a few people that practice it regularly. I frequently said by the end of summer I would play my first show and recorded one song in the studio. I thought about it constantly, always being positive. By September I had done 3 open mics, 2 solo shows, and recorded to songs in the studio. At the end of august I started a new job which took up a ton of my time. I stopped thinking about continuing along to an eventual career in music. And then a gig got postponed due to renovations. I got negative and have played only once since. I recently decided to get positive again, constantly envisioning a career in music. I am working with a new producer/manager and have a show booked for next month

Unfortunately gotta pay the bills still with the day job, but that is only temporary!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Actually its amazing how ironic that is. I too am a songwriter/guitar player. And when i knew i was moving to where i am now, i decided to use the LoA to get myself into a good band, as i didnt know anyone here except my brother, and mother. Within 6 mths of living here i ran into an old friend who just happened to move here a few years ago, and had a band and needed a lead guitar player. I was blown away! Now things are going really good, just did a show last weekend, got one booked for new years, and goin into the studio in January to record our first CD! As of now, what i requested a couple of years ago is still in the process of playing itself out. For the ultimate goal is still coming to me, so now i'm just enjoying each moment as it passes. Its an incredible feeling to watch it play itself out. Its almost like being a spectator in your own life. If u know what i mean.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by eArth33lr]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

Yes that does in fact help a lot. I can specify all kinds of details. If the general idea happens I can chalk it up to positive thinking (in combination with hard work, luck, etc) but if very peculiar details happen that I specify, then it can be chalked up to the law of attraction.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by eArth33lr

Yes that does in fact help a lot. I can specify all kinds of details. If the general idea happens I can chalk it up to positive thinking (in combination with hard work, luck, etc) but if very peculiar details happen that I specify, then it can be chalked up to the law of attraction.

Exactly, you hit the nail right on the head. It's actually becoming fun now at this point. Not that i would ever use it for selfish reasons, I only just want to what i enjoy doing. Playing music, running my own biz, hanging with family and friends etc... That is all that is really important anyways. As long as i got a roof over my head, and all the people i care about are taken care of, i'm happy.

It would be awesome if everyone really took the time to learn this stuff, so we can literally change the world as we see it. Make it the paradise it really is supposed to be!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is wonderful, thank you for sharing this. I think its wonderful that you chose to give to the homeless man as well. I think its when we give, or find moments to improve on, that we unblock the energy.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by MordanECU

A little phrase I use that has helped me a lot: "The situation is what it is."

Sounds simplistic, I know, but its really rather profound. In other words, when the s##$ hits the fan, we tend to freak out and think negative thoughts. Its only natural, of course. But instead of freaking out, try to remind yourself that the current situation is what is is, must be dealt with, but will pass.

Meditation, deep breathing, conscious relaxation, these help too. Not easy, and I'm not very good yet, but practice does make one better!

Good luck, I'm wishing you well!

Late response but I'm reading the Tao Te Ching which describes pretty much the same thing. Instead on focusing on the bad moments as bad moments, embrace the Tao Te Ching as being a paradox to everything and nothing, good and bad all existing at the same time." It is What it is".

Lately I found myself saying that a lot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
you're getting a pay out becuase of personal differences... lame, although positive attitudes always work so keep up the good work, as for women... most of them are as desperate as the next person, a few well chosen words and that's it. I think a freind of mine said it best 'I have a lot of female attention, because I treat those skanky ho's with respect'. ahh what a guy

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Exactly! The same way you expect them to treat your grimey/skankiness with respect, should not be a surprise when those types of women desire the same in return. "What a guy" indeed if he figured that one out! (Though, it's low standards to praise something so... um... well, nevemind. It's not in my realm of what I attract in a guy. xD) So, no matter.

Anyway, this thread was very interesting! It's nice to know people see similar results to what I've been experiencing. Luckily I have friends who witness my experiences as well, who then get hyped up and have their own experiences that help to convince me that these things work! But it's so hard not to shrug them off as "coincidences" at time, since it feels so far-fetched to believe the Universe is a breathing helpful entity you're co-creating with. Yet, these "coincidences" are so in synch and uncanny that you can't help but wonder and entertain the possibility.

For example: opportunities cropping out of nowhere despite all odds, special timings that match your thoughts, etc..

Ever meet a person who SWEARS he has a curse on him due to "uncanny" experiences going against him? (I know a guy like this.. and although I've told him about positive thinking, he's so focused on his uncanny experiences that he's already established an identity with these events and uses it as confirmation whenever more of them come.) Well, clearly it's his mentality "attracting" these events. If he were more positive, I'm sure he would "attract" more uncanny circumstances, events, opportunities and "coincidental" individuals who just "happen" to stumble upon his path that end up helping him reach where he wants to go.

Logically speaking, there is probably a rational explanation to all of this.

But then again, the Universe is so strange... who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join