It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For everyone who needs some help in the spirituality department...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Well to start you off, here is 108 Meditation Techniques . I used that website to start learning meditation a while ago. There is some pretty cool and interesting ways of meditating, and even better they aren't complicated techs.

On the subject of Astral Projection they have a quick and easy meditation tech with a decent explanation of Astral Projection thrown into the text. The link to that can be found here.

Hope you find what you are looking for

[edit on 1-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have been feeling some type of force which directed me to meditation and now has directed here. I have had some interesting experiences in my life, but I believe that all of them have happened for a reason.. increase of mental capacity. I feel ready to try astral projection, as I am sure that I have done it in the past without knowing what it was called.
Thank you for the posted information. I have reviewed all your links and I am sure the knowledge I have absorbed will help me. I will keep you all posted onto whether my awakening happens sooner-or-later. Its bound to eventually I suppose. Im just going to keep meditating and practicing

Yours truely,

GnarrGnarr

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GnarrGnarr

When it is your time, it is your time. Unfortunately it's not something you can force to occur, although reading more will help (at least I believe so), since knowledge=power
Hope you have success sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

As do I
I have a feeling its coming, Im just sitting back and relaxing because it seems like thats all you can do.
If power is in knowledge and wisdom then I believe I am ready.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

As do I
I have a feeling its coming, Im just sitting back and relaxing because it seems like thats all you can do.
If power is in knowledge and wisdom then I believe I am ready.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GnarrGnarr

Well knowledge is power - if used correctly. The knowledge you will gain once you become one with your inner self, your cosmic counterpart, you will be able to answer all the questions you wish, but once again, it is not something you can force to happen. Even now, I cannot go ahead and ask a specific question and always get a specific answer... Sometimes it's vague, sometimes I don't bother asking because I know I'm not ready yet to go that far. You need to remember there are boundaries that you cannot overstep, these boundaries will be defined by your own psyche, so I can't tell you what they are.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well done ,
I am glad you posted this , Star and Flag.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Wow, what an awesome thread. Thank you for this thread and good on you for spreading the word.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Whilst I began reading this thread with some interest, I have tried to OOBE a few times, with varying successes, I think this line made me giggle more than most

"So for example with your mental body you could become an animal, any human being,".

What sprung to mind was a TV show from the late 90's called Bottom ( a UK comedy show) , Richie and Eddie were about to fall to their deaths from an old ferris wheel, they became Buddhists in about a minute, and started talking about reincarnation Eddie wanted to come back as Claudia Schiffer (sp) and wanted to run out into the rain in nothing more than a nightgown, only to take 'it off slowly infront of a mirror'.

can you become another form of Human being? or simply take over a real persons mind?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Nice work H.O.

To this day I have only had one short "out of body experience" but it sure was one hell of an experience!
At first I thought it was totally random though, I didn't know it was coming. But in hindsight I realize that I infact did provoke it to occur, without even knowing it! It was a short trip, it lasted only for a few minutes, and I never got more than a few feet off the ground, but the sensation of it all was mindblowing! Floating there, totally aware but weighless. Feelings of happiness and excitement tingeling all through every fibre of my being.
Problem was that the more excited I got over it, the more I was "sucked" back into my physical body (kind of hard to stay cool the first time it happens, I reckon).

Lately, I have noticed that on occasions, I am able to see with my eyes closed. This only happens in a meditative state of mind, but I hope to develop that ability so that I may do so on command, so to speak.

I also see strong lights as I lay down to sleep, eyes shut. Sometimes the lights are so strong it's almost a bit annoying! I have no idea what that is all about, but I am sure I will find out sometime in the near future.

There is so much more to being a human being than what most people think.
Don't miss out on it!

Star and flag!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I myself have read tuesday lobsang rampa but from what I gather he was born european then claimed that he was possessed by a tibetan monk's spirit later on. I think the term used was "walk-in." the general consensus is he was a fraud...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It could supply you with knowledge by leading someone to you for the enlightenment of both.

With that said. Star and Flag.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I think everyone is on the search for truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In my experiences I have found that doubt is what has held me back in my existing body. Is there a way to over come doubt? Or is it, there is no doubt to over come.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Conclusion]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Conclusion]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Actually, love = power.

You must have love before you can have knowledge or else the knowledge does not mean the same thing, and is used in illogical ways.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Has anyone while in bed and with their eyes closed observed a swirl of motion? It is as if a galaxy had just sprouted into existence directly in front of me and with such power! It was not my eyes that viewed but rather my consciousness as it reached out towards/inwards the swirling-misty-haze-portal. There was also something within this misty haze too. It seemed like I could reach (consciously move) into the haze and travel to wherever it was inside. This portal observation has happened perhaps 4-5 times in my 24 cycles of the human condition. I have not practiced with it more due to the fear. I have much fear that if I do somehow reach with my consciousness into this haze I may never come back. I am fond of this human condition (even as limiting as it is) but not yet ready to move closer to the source.

Has anyone observed the sparkly static orbs? They are as TV static but intelligent and vibrant. The static is everywhere and in all things and it interacts with the physical world. If one loses focus with the eyes and simply gazes one might be able to see this static. There are beings that are perceivable within the static almost as if the static is a contrast used to view them. I see ghost-like beings, shadow people, wisps, glowing beings, etc. within the mist every day.

Hopefully there are others whom experience this and can assist in my awareness.

"Not being able to understand certain aspects of reality with your current level of consciousness does not mean you have lost your sanity, and actually if you were able to access this world illusion as it really is outside of what has been popularly known as the matrix then you would indeed be insane. The situation here then is being insane the wrong situation to be or the right situation to be." -catch22

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I have seen a shadow person once. Fear is very common and has worked in good and bad situations.

The fear of not coming back is linked to what it is that keeps you here. So what is it that keeps you here?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Here's my take.

All religions teach fundamentally the same thing. Love God, Love fellow man and Love yourself.

All religions lead to God NO MATTER WHAT!!

ALL religions have been manipulated and changed to bring about conflict and confusion not only within the world but within ourselves.

People today associate God with religion ONLY. You can not be taught about God you must find him within yourself and accept him!

What you are saying is New Age religion, altho you may not realize this. New Age, gnosticism, mysticism, self-enlightenment....all threads that lead to the what is called Illuminati on ATS boards. Concepts at least as old as Baylon...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by pumpkinorange]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion

I have seen a shadow person once. Fear is very common and has worked in good and bad situations.

The fear of not coming back is linked to what it is that keeps you here. So what is it that keeps you here?

Basically I feel that it comes down to one thing, "change." I think it is about time for my inner child to come out. I feel that I am... becoming. This whole human condition is quite a blast. It is the most fun I have ever had, or at least that which I recall. I have encountered many walls of deception and illusion and these have aided in my awareness much. For instance the evil in the world simply enables the brightness of the light. There is also a connection to everything, my mind, heart, soul, physical reality, everything is somehow connected on a much bigger scale that I can only imagine. Life is exciting and I anticipate change, or at least I am becoming that "change".

It's a work in progress...

I brought up the galaxy swirl bit earlier simply because things are increasing and becoming more "real" and it is not as easy to decipher the normal world from the mind/dream world. Something is happening more and more that is evident, as to why and how I cannot say, but it really does not matter I suppose. All that matters is the "happening" itself and how it is effecting me and us as a race of being. Our awareness is expanding whether we wish it or not.

In the air...

invisible

energy

provides

the

key

to

global

understanding

without

words

The Universal language...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I agree. The universal language is actually frequencies. Everything has one. By learning to modulate the frequencies and control the vibrations of atoms through some type of agreement with them, we would have access to unlimited knowledge. It is an exciting time in which to live none the less.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join