It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens really visit here ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Im not sure.

The people who have "experienced" these encounters say either that they have usually been given a dire message concerning an upcoming atomic world war or some forthcoming biological/ecological catastrophe.

But why do these aliens pick on Joe Nobody to give these warnings to, why not land on the White House Lawns and make a real big deal about it ?

Some say aliens come here because their planet is dying and wish to move lock stock and barrel here. Well if they are then the removal companies they use are so slow and pathetic its unbelievable.

They would have arrived n here in their droves by now.

If they, as some say, are just visiting on a sort of vacation, well its a long long way for such a journey.

I totally discount all these "reasons" why aliens are visiting.

So, for those of you who believe we have aliens amongst us, can you please tell me why they come and why they hide.

Because I have no idea at all.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, when Eurorpe wanted to find a passage to China, they only sent three ships. Colombus left for the Americas in 1492 and it was the 1600's before the settlements in what would become the US.

That's an extreme generalization but the point is colonization doesn't take place overnight. One could assume that possibly travelling such a great distance is difficult and time consuming for even advanced technologies. Maybe the aliens are trying to relocate here, they are just sending their versions of Conquistidors to try to get an idea of what they are in for.

I would suggest not taking any blankets from them.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
But why do these aliens pick on Joe Nobody to give these warnings to

Would someone saying that they were visited by aliens really be seen as Joe Normal any longer? I do know what you mean though.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"I would suggest not taking any blankets from them"

I see that the Birmingham AL sense of humour is pretty close to the Birmingham UK one

So I guess you are in the colonisation camp then my friend

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
yes they do I am sure of it.. but still waiting for the physical proof of there visit but people see things and not every thing is militairy earth / human crafts.. and we cannot say its a weather event.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Mark............ my question is "why are they visiting us"

Your opinion please

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Its quite simeple....... we nuke our sleves !!!
The real estate value on planet earth would drop !!

That is if they are an invasion force
If thier friendly we sharE our plannet and resources

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If they are visiting they want something. Some believe they need parts of our DNA because theirs has degraded by their billion year evolution. Personally I doubt this, considering their technology I would assume they could manipulate their own to correct any problems. The human race is on the verge of this type of manipulation so they must be way more advanced in this science. I doubt they are here just to give us technological discoveries or out of the kindness of their heart. So it must be a dangerous time in our history they want to view or for some element found on earth. Who really knows��..

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well after years of research I still remain unconvinced that we are visited by an alien race.

I would like to think we are so will keep an open mind.

One thing I am sure about is that it is not "open season" on humans.

I do not believe that there are hoardes and hoardes of different aliens from different planets somehow living amongst us.

Maybe one alien race, ok possibly two but fifty, sixty etc etc ?

Nope, I have little time for that theory.

It could never be kept secret.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
How do we know they havnt landed in there droves there has been more of a population gain in the last decade than ever before

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't speak for the others, but I can tell you why I am here. Have you ever seen a female alien, other than Tammy Faye Baker? Blech. It was either come here and check out a better species or get stuck in an arranged marriage (our word would actually translate into melding). I chose the babes.

Seriously, if you think there is alien life coming here, would it be any different from our space program sending shuttles and probes and rovers into outerspace. For all we know, there is a settlement of creatures sitting on their planet wondering what we are up to, what with all the hardware we keep sending into space. Hell, they might check us out, realize that we are not a species they want to live with and they then move on. That would actually make sense, seeing as they tend to land in the middle of nowhere and mainly have contact with individuals who are not indicitive of all the human race has to offer. If I landed in a corn field and farmer ted, with his shotgun and 3 teeth, came to check me out, I'd probably try a new neighborhood.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the subconsious mind is the source for plenty (day)dreams...
some of them confuse the dreamer and make him believe the dream as real part of his life !

top topics

join