It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Lothian Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have been away from this site for some time now as I have been spending much of my spare time in the field. Armed with good photographic equipment I am doing my bit trying to procure indisputable evidence that Earth is being visited by ET craft.

I receive regular reports from all over the world on ufo sightings and some of the recent ones absolutely defy rational explanation. I will post links in the coming days and weeks.

One case that's always intrigued me is the West Lothian case involving a chap called Bob Taylor. As I have been away from ATS for several months, I'm not sure if this has been a recent discussion topic and I apologise for boring anybody with old news.

For those of you who don't know about it, I have given a link below to a 3 part documentary called 'The West Lothian Question'

Bob Taylor, now in his 80s had an encounter back in 1979 with a ufo. His account is well documented and to this day he has maintained his story. There is an abundance of evidence supporting what he says and there are witnesses, not to what he saw but, to what he did after his encounter.

As with most high profile ufo cases there is a clever bastard who is able to explain away any possible ET involvement and this case is no different. Listen to Steuart Campbell's explanation before you grimmace and scream w****r at your screen. Please foregive Mr Campbell....he's no government employee, he hasn't been put up to this by any highly secret organization... NO, his involvement with this video serves only to feed his own self important dillusions. There is absolutely no basis to his explanation but, it does make a refreshing change to the swamp gas hypothesis.

Once again, I apologize if this topic has been covered recently. The link is below.

www.youtube.com...

MH

[edit on 25/11/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just finished the 3 videos. I like this case. Some cases just seem to fit the bill for very probable. Very pragmatic, "man of few words" kind of guy that certainly doesn't strike me as the type to seek the spotlight. Sticks to his story. That astral mirage theory is so ridiculous
I'd say the odds of that happening are less than a ufo landing in front of you.

I like old guys like him, could listen to him tell that story over and over again

thanks for the links

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

Armed with good photographic equipment I am doing my bit trying to procure indisputable evidence that Earth is being visited by ET craft.

Chances are that you might wind up with some good footage. But I doubt it very highly that anything you come up will be "indisputable evidence" that we are being visited by ET craft. Unless you capture a UFO taking off from another planet and show the same UFO arriving in earth's skies.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Nice post Martin. If you check my id you will see posts referring to dechmont law.

Dechmot law is not far from me and friends of the family worked with Bob at West Lothian Councils forrestry department.

Ive posted further on a "mechanical beings" post including a pdf of dechmont law so people can get an idea of the surroundings.

As for explanations? well i was there hours after this landing / sighting in 1979 and from the indentations in the ground, something most deffinetley landed there. There is no access via the forrestry roads as its single lane barely wide enough for a small car to squeeze through and lined by deep pine trees. I cannot recall the exact figures (i would need to go over my notes) but the pressure estimated from the indentations on the ground suggested something in the region of 30+ tons made those markings.

I still maintain that this is one of the most credible landings / sightings in the world, never mind in the UK.

Finally bob passed away a few years ago, i posted full details of this event on the day of his passing on ATS as a reminder to all that have never heard of this event.

Feel free to ask me anything on this sighting.

Subsequently ive seen two ufo's in the same region and also had a meteor fly over my head (which sounded like an F15 flying through my ears) which burned out towards the village of Mid Calder (2 miles SE of Dechmont Law).

new topics

top topics

join