It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over San Francisco area (pic but don't get too excited)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Saw my third UFO in 4 days today; this one during daylight hours. All three were just spherical or a ball of light, couldn't tell for sure.

Today's UFO seemed to be a craft of some kind because the edges were clearly defined. The craft was, from my point of view, about twice the size of Venus and twice as bright. (it was also straight up - venus is right near the moon right now and I know it was not a planet or star). It dissappeared after about 10 minutes.

I actually laughed a little posting this because I KNOW the skeptics are gonna roast me... but I'm posting it anyway since I've seen 3 in this last week. Take it as you like.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ecc8c0c8dea.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I didn't even bother posting the one I had. I watched a small white circle flying above my car while was waiting for an abysmally slow drive-through, and video'd it through my sunroof. But it was just that... a white dot. Probably a weather balloon of some type. Even if it came straight from Pluto, there is not enough there to make a difference.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thx for posting but place yourselves in our shoes. I don't argue what you saw but the picture you have.

.. come on take a look at it. Is it worth posting in your opinion?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It was entirely spherical - it just looks that way because I had to take such a small portion of the picture and magnify it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I'm not posting this as any sort of proof or "Smoking gun"

But I like sharing info - since I've seen three of these in 4 days maybe it's worth sharing so other people can look at the sky too.

My wife and I watched it for about 10 minutes then it just simply disappeared.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Its a bird.
The lowest pixel is when it flapped its wings down.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Its a bird.
The lowest pixel is when it flapped its wings down.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Well then it kinda looks like it's got some sort of weird flying technique where one winge goes down, and the other up, at the exact same time. Maybe if it is tilted and coasting.
Tough to say though.

I think that all these people should continue to post blurry photos. If enough people do, maybe we can get universities to teach balloon/bird identification classes.

I don't know, it just makes me uncomfortable resorting to the claim all these people have next to no observational skills/are compulsive liars, just to explain these ufo's away.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I certainly hope no one roasts you about this. How many threads in ATS have experience documented only, with no photo? And how many people get on those threads and say, "this is all BS without a photo!" Here, we have a personal experience, ACCOMPANIED by a photo........and suddenly now it's "well, couldnt you get a better photo?" COME ON! I used to think people who talked about dis-info agents were full of it, but now I guess I gotta wonder!

Thanks for sharing the experience and the photo, keep your camera and eyes peeled for more!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey man I am here to back you up on this. I have seen something similar to what you have seen a few times as well. I also live in San Francisco and work as a bouncer in the Russian Hill area. About a year ago I was sitting outside of work, checking id's and listening to the crowd roar at the TV's while NFL games were playing. I was a bright day with clouds blowing in from the west. It was a patchy cloudy day with lots of blue showing so visibility was good. Anyway after I light up a smoke I look up in the sky and see about 10 white orbs just chillin up in the sky. I looked at them for about two minutes before I decided to point them out to other people on the street. About 10 people saw what I was looking at and even some homeless guy freaked out about them and refused to look up anymore. The orbs looked like stars, some were in groups of 3 and some in groups of 4. A passenger jet did fly by in the sky coming from SFO but line of sight could not determine if what I saw was below or above the plane and plane was really high up there. Remember the wind was howling that day and clouds where moving fast but these orbs did not move at all, they stayed in position. The sighting lasted for about 15 minutes and by this time more people were looking up at them. Unfortunately the sky became thick with clouds and the sky turn gray and the view was blocked and when I saw patches of blue the orbs were gone. I'm not here to argue if they were balloons, ufos or some other explanation, just wanted everyone to know that San Francisco might start becoming a hot spot, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes on the sky when it's not pee soup fog outside.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Comart80

I'd be all for SF being a hot spot!!

I've thought about going in the hills near Stanford with a few cameras - great view of the whole South Bay.

new topics

top topics

join