It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on over Bogota? (Two UFO reports in November, with News Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

I stumbled across this while looking into another thread. A news item from ColombianNewsTv from November 5th.

BOGOTA, D.C.:Mysterious lights have been seen in Bogota's mountains over the last few days. Residents think the strange lights are UFO's landing in the capital city.

(click to open player in new window)

The lights were reportedly followed by an explosion and a localised power cut.

I then went to check out YouTube and came across another UFO report from November 20th, this time from CityTV, showing a hovering white orb. It seems there were quite a few witnesses. If anyone speaks Spanish and wouldn't mind posting what they said it would be great! (The UFO is shown after the 40 second mark!)

I just wonder what is going on, why Colombia?

Could it be related to the ongoing tension between Colombia and Venezuela?

Brazil, U.S. Urge Venezuela & Colombia to Talk, Not Go to War

A push for diplomacy between Venezuela and Colombia is being led by the U.S. and Brazil. It follows Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez order to his military to prepare for a possible war with Colombia.

Just a thought!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The first one looks like a transformer blowing up.

Second one--no idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That looks to be some very intense lights!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
UFOs landing in a national capital? This is a sure sign that Disclosure is imminent!!!

OK I kid, but come on we all know someone was going to say it.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at in the second vid? There is a white light that appears to dance around the screen probably due to camera shake and an area of sky marked with a black oblong for no apparent reason? Would probably help if someone could translate what the anchors are saying for us.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great vids thx for posting!
The first one looks like an explosion. Power went out they said so maybe a powerplant blew up? You'd think they'd make that connection though.

The second video looks like "ice crystals" videos, so logic dictates that there must be a space shuttle somewhere just outside of the camera's view flushing it's toilet

seriously though, that second one I have no idea what it could be, besides something intelligently controlled. What moves like that in nature? Is it the bug close to the lense explanation?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

They say in the video that the objects were visible but didn't appeared on the radars.

Many people from different parts of the city called asking what was happening.

The civil aeronautics did not had an official comment about it.

It is mostly seen near a hill or mountain.

A caller said that when they were arriving in her neighbourhood they saw three lights, two white and one red, but half an hour later there were seven, one red, one black and all other white. There were several theories, and one of those was that they could be extraterrestrial because there could be life on Mars.

The first witnessed interviewed said that they were some white points that looked like balloons, but he doesn't' know what they were.

The second witness says that she saw two and doesn't know what they were.

The third said that she saw four white points and she thought that they could be balloons sent from Bolivar square (I think).

I do not understand what the last witness says.

Edited to nitpick.

It's Bogota, not Bagota and Colombia, not Columbia.

[edit on 22/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Firstly thanks for the translation!!

Secondly a thousand apologies for my poor grasp of South American Geography!

I have rectified my error!

What a tool!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Some translation is needed here

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 22-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A weak attempt at translating the video, Spanish is not my speciality, specially the South American variations, with which I am not familiar, but it's something like this.

The afternoon of May 8 was different for this man, that with his home camera captured this impressive image.

We were there and it appeared from nothing in our field of view, on object with some 7 metres in diameter and 3 high, completely metallic.

According to the opinion of the UFOlogist William Chavez, it's a UFO flying over street 127 near Canal Cordoba in the north of Bogota.

It was analysed by MUFON, and they analysed it by computer, and the experts from a foreign television channel are comming to Colombia.

Daniel Prieto, the man that made the video, is sure that the comming of the UFO was programmed.

It can not be an unidentified object, we already identified it, we, the UFOlogists.

The association contacted, via studio video, once and again, and is sure that it's real proof of the visiting of other planet visitors.

Just don't take it for granted that this is what is said in the video, I don't understand some of the words.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Much appreciate the effort,

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

im very pleased in some ways to learn of other strange occurences in Colombia. I have recently discovered that a river, completely vanished from on day to the other. It wasin the beginning of november. I suspect the incidents are related. Anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
anyone have other incidents from southamerica.?I feel something is happening and that something big is coming to us very soon.my primary interest concerning ufos on this continent, derives from my info on the Nazca lines, which is unexplained. They are obvious markings made by or with the help from extraterrestials or a form of deity or entity.

On clark c mcclellands website, I read in september ,that on the 9th of october astronomers would see a solarstorm around the moon. And when it cleared they would discover 32 new planets and water on the moon. What happened not to long ago? they discovered 32 or so new planets and have found water on the moon. For those who do not believe me, check newsarchive on internet for your countrys major news-agency/paper. It was not kept a secret or anything. I live in denmark and it was posted in all major news-medias as a minor notice. They discovered the planets on a monday and wednesday they came forward with the discovery of water on the moon. Thats why I believe him! Ive believed him prior to this, and this confirmed my beliefs.
What I have learned from 8 yrs. or so of my own investigation is that the answers are always rigth in front you somewhere. The truth lies in connecting the dots. The governments cannot keep all thing secret. Some have to come out, but if the people of planet earth cannot see the connection, between strange lights over colombia, and a river disappearing the government dont have to keep screts, do they?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
A UFO can zip around at amazing speeds and hover silently, however when it lands it shoots out intense lights to let everyone know they are landing.

Maybe its a EPV (Extraterrestrial Party Vehicle). They land and hope that people flock to their location to boogie, but they are always being greeted by MiB and hostile military.

Can't we all just get along?

And I really don't have anything to say about video #2. I can't believe that kind of footage is considered at all these days.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by feisheu

Feisheu
I do have the privilege to mantain contact (via normal emails and phone calls) with Commander ly-on whose mission is based in Quito Ecuador South America and he said that the things happenings in the west coast of the Continent including Colombia Ecuador and Peru ar normal procedures by the ships of the Confederation he belongs in part (as half human),

that they are creating magneting shields in order to compact the crust of the mountains and volcanoes in this region. That's what he told me yesterday

new topics

top topics

join