It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 project enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi guys

Ive come across this site

www.2012-projectenoch.com...

Has anyone heard of project enoch?

Has anyone seen this site before?

Gareth

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

I looked at that site.

I think you can learn all that and more from Tom Horn at the link I provided,and it's free!

Mind blowing syuff though!...You won't want to stop!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
nice one,

will have a ggod read of that tomorrow.

Gareth

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Do people really purchase doomsday prophecies from marketing firms?

Rema Marketing
Rema Marketing is a service and content provider for online subscription marketing projects geared towards specific niche markets.
www.remamarketing.com

They've even got a site for the "Obama is teh AnTi cHRiSt" niche -
www.antichristidentity.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Dont goto that website, unless ofcourse you wan't forced pop-up in your face.

second line.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I read their site and the content is very similar to echoesofenoch.com by Jim Wilhelmsen, who has been working with this material for years. Just about all his information is free on his website (although he too wrote a book available on amazon). He also has a youtube page with many vids.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi Guys.

Im new here but often come across this site (for obvious reasons..)

Re: 'Project Enoch' look here - www.scribd.com...

Havnt read entire 'book' but have read about Project BlueBeam and the 'NWO' and I assume this is what Project Enoch is really referring to..?

My thoughts...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is the first time I hear about project Enoch. Its' been well hidden from the public obviously.
But purchasing doomsday survival guids,kits,books and such seem kinda fishy. I mean where does the money all go?

anyhow,..call me cheap,but is their anywhere I can go to find out more about this without buying something?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think that this whole 2012 thing has to do with religion, but it also seems plausible that this whole project enoch thing could happen. I did find out about a little about it. It's supposed to be this thing about killing off 80% of the world's population and keeping the whole thing secret, aiding the remaining people with advanced technology to create this whole new world.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah, everyone is trying to sell you something.
Basically this is it in a nut shell. In 2012 the New World Order agenda will be completed, The whole world will be a totalitarian government, under the Roman Empire, freedom of religion, will no longer exist, everyone will be forced to submit to the Roman Catholic Church, Hence that's where the mark of the beast (microchip or tattoo) comes in. The money system and all will be subject to the automatic payment and withdrawls done through the World Banks (all owned by one bank) by swiping this embedded (Mark of the beast) code.
Of course the USA doesn't know yet, that it will turn all it's power over to the Roman Empire, You have to read the bible to know what is going on there. "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast." The USA will do something to start a war between Pakistan & Israel soon (probably this year or next), with a main objective in mind so they can kill each other because they believe the Jews and Muslums will not submit to Catholisism.
Many sign and wonders will come out of Rome like space ships, and aliens.
Oh by the way in case anyone didn't realize it there is a space/time portal being built in New York City at the new Trade center, And there are plans for more of them being built all over the world, One in Washington DC at the Pentagon, just to name another one. But many more.

Hopefully I didn't leave anything important out.

Edit: I forgot to include this: The book of Enoch, for all of you interested in this, It has to due with the so called "aliens" which were actually fallen angels, which had sexual relations with humans and reproduced! Apparently if you look back through biblical history Cain was the first born of these. read the book of Enoch free here. reluctant-messenger.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

top topics

join