It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**The Reality of the Gardisil Eugenics Campaign** VITAL INFORMATION WITHIN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The one thing that REALLY stands out are the high numbers of Cancer, Leukemia, Autism, Parkinsons, Etc. in the Greatest Society on Earth....how can this happen here in the great US of A....

Well, when you spend a few centuries devoted to existence as an industrialist war machine, you produce a lot of toxic waste that has to go somewhere. And where did we decide to send it? Away from humans, or directly into them? Charging people to consume their own refuse was indeed a profitable enterprise... but the overflow naturally had to be dumped in rivers and beneath the earth, or incinerated. It was only a matter of time before the operation reached its logical conclusion of converting the entire nation into a toxic waste dump - as this toxic release inventory map displays quite clearly. As a rule, contaminated land implies contaminated people.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If there were plans to control or even reduce earth's population, wouldnt it be 'wiser' to do this in the 3rd world countries, who suffer already of hunger, overpopulation? With no significant education and access to news and information like this thread or other media, it would certainly be easier to accomplish 'their' goals. No?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They've already got that base covered.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Brilliant! Thank you for all of your hard work and posting this!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just to elaborate...

The third World is the testing base of all Vaccines to protect the USA....

but is it REALLY PROTECTION....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I had almost forgotten about past broad scale vaccination attempts like with cancer vaccinations. It is very interesting indeed. And swine flu vaccination has been moving toward the point where you are bullied into getting it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more vaccines popping up. We wouldn't want miss anyone, now would we?

Troy

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
video.google.com...#

Eustace Mullins,a good ols southern gentleman,talks about his book,"Murder by Injection",that gives history of the medical field we praise so highly. I don't think you could ever trust the medical profession again!(Not that there haven't been some really positive advances for people's health.)

That's the thing,people TRUST that doctors are taking our health seriously,as most do,but the corporations have slipped in spreading their poison and fulfilling the agenda of those who do want to eliminate society as we know it. They know so many would not question their intentions!

GREAT JOB with posting all this info here as you have. If some people don't get it,they just don't get it!(Or they are the dis-info agents they speak of?)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Originally posted by Fedge
If your fine getting your own immune system bypassed and possibly destroyed, just do it.

Vaccines don't 'bypass' the immune system, they activate it. If you don't know the difference between a vaccine and a medicament, what makes you think you are capable of evaluating the arguments for and against vaccination? Of what earthly use is your uninformed opinion, even to you?

And at what quack website did you read that vaccines destroy the immune system?

Its your life, now let people decide for their own would you ?

I'm not holding a gun to anybody's head. I'm posting a refutation of the hysterical farrago of pseudoscience and ignorance posted by the OP. By offering the other side of the story, I am helping people decide for themselves--whereas you and the OP, by trying to suppress any counterargument to the woowoo party line, are actually doing your best to stop them from making an independent, informed decision.

Stupidity and ignorance are not crimes, but trying to spread them is definitely a crime in my book--a crime against humanity, one with which I hereby charge you. Let us hope the future will bring no epidemics brought about by the OP's ignorance-peddling--and yours.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

"Aids spread in Hepatitus Vaccine"...(???)

So,while doing good,they slip in something bad? You say it couldn't happen? (Who do you work for?!)

You never did those "Connect-the-Dots" as a kid,did you? It applies in Real-Life,too. Pretty soon,the picture starts to become clear.

Your opinion doesn't override the fact that there are deadly ingredients deliberately put in these vaccines,and then FORCED onto people,"for their own good"!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
"Aids spread in Hepatitus Vaccine"...(???)

It isn't.

Horowitz, angry that Robert Gallo got the credit for discovering HIV, has been arguing against a viral origin for AIDS since the Eighties. At first he said it was caused by drug abuse. At one point, in an Esquire interview I read at the time it came out, he fingered the use of amyl nitrate, a party drug popular with gay men in the Seventies, as the cause of immune-system dysfunction. He is a crank with an agenda.

Incidentally, the link you posted is dated 2001, and is to a speech given by Horowitz in--of all Godforsaken places--Libreville, Gabon. As a credible source, it gets a

Who do you work for?!

My day-to-day work is mostly for a company that produces and publishes annual reports and other financial/corporate stuff for companies doing business in my small, rather underdeveloped South Asian homeland. I also undertake various other writing and editing jobs as a freelance, as well as various consultancies. I am not an American or even a European. I am Asian, and my work has rarely been published outside that continent.

I don't work for the pharmaceutical industry. On the contrary, I recently edited a report by a transnational collective of HIV-positive activists who were far more anti-Big Pharma than many of the conspiracy-theorists on this thread--and they were doing something about it, not just moaning like you lot. They actually managed to have international patents on certain antiviral drugs modified or revoked, and helped bring about a change in the application of WTO rules on drug patents in the face of considerable opposition from the US.

Who do you work for? What have you done in this area lately?

You never did those "Connect-the-Dots" as a kid,did you? It applies in Real-Life,too. Pretty soon,the picture starts to become clear.

Fortunately, I have a reasonably good education. I can read. I am not, therefore, dependent solely on pictures for information.

Your opinion doesn't override the fact that there are deadly ingredients deliberately put in these vaccines,and then FORCED onto people,"for their own good"!

Fiddlesticks. All vaccine ingredients are deliberately introduced (if they aren't, I want to know the reason why). All substances are deadly in sufficient quantities, so saying the ingredients in vaccines are deadly is meaningless. The quantities of such substances in vaccines are not deadly--except for those unfortunate but rare folk who suffer adverse reactions to them.

Nobody is forcing you to get vaccinated--although I think they should. Your aggressive intransigence endangers the rest of us--and our children.

I declare you, too, guilty of the attempted slaughter of generations yet unborn.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

By the way, sane people don't have paranoid fantasies about the United Nations.

There is no conspiracy here, just a lot of misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions.

You present no fact or evidence, where the OP has supplied heaps.

Your description of sane people simply means people who believe the television, and what they are told by authority figures. In other words - ignorant robots.

Keep your sanity thanks, I will join the growing crowd of crazy people - those who understand the real world.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why not provide the link to the actual adverse reactions database rather than third party sites claiming to present information from the database?

Gardasil is bad news and there are plenty of adverse reaction reports in the database in easy to read format.

Why all the personal attacks against anyone who questions you or disagrees with you? I agree with you about Gardasil but your insults ended any desire I have to read further.

Stick to the data and stop calling people names, it just makes you look a bit extreme.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am a female who recieved the gardisil shot and guess what I'm FINE! IN fact I know many female friends of mine who recieved the shot as well and guess what! they never experienced any "symptons" other then a slight brusing in the area the shot was given. I don't know what you are trying to prove here with this thread other then reading the ingrediants. Now tell me how many "deaths" have been associated with this vaccine? You should take a college level course on general biology, then a upper level course on virology...so you might actually learn something instead of posting propaganda, and recycling things said my FDA chairman..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Nobody is forcing you to get vaccinated--although I think they should. Your aggressive intransigence endangers the rest of us--and our children. I declare you, too, guilty of the attempted slaughter of generations yet unborn.

Mankind survived for hundreds of thousands of years without vaccines, and now were all going to die without them?

Who is fearmongering here?

And why would you and your children be endangered if others don't take vaccines?

Doesn't the vaccine protect you from others passing a virus to you?

Anyways, the "mind firmly closed" in your avatar, illustrates nicely your inability to see a bigger picture.

You think vaccines should be mandatory, for all people?

You accused others of not being sane, how sane is that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
xXCalieXx, that's all well and good that you didn't have a reaction to the vaccination - but that doesn't change the fact that this shot has undergone severely insufficient testing for safety and effectiveness, and that you are just one of many women being used as a guinea pigs for this injection. The number of woman reported by VAERS to have died from the shot is 54; 411 have been permanently disabled; and of course, as the former FDA commissioner mentions, this number could represent but 1% of the true figures - so go ahead and add a few zeros to those numbers. If you are willing to put your faith in the word of the pharmaceuticals, that's all well and good - yet you should keep in mind these are the words of the salesman.

Astyanax, your conviction that the potent poisons present in this shot are not dangerous due to their small amounts is a claim which is not backed up by any manner of data. This product has been pushed onto market with inadequate testing, keep that in mind - we don't even know if it is going to have any impact on cancer rates whatsoever. So the blind belief that it is going to save even a single solitary human being from cancer - let alone thousands - is extremely naive. Meanwhile we know that materials untested and with a high potential for damage to humans are present in this shot. In any case, I think it would be wise for you to express a little bit more skepticism towards the claims of the pharmaceuticals regarding this product.

On The Edge, I thank you for that video! Always nice to find information saturated media

[edit on 19-11-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

Thank you for starting such an informative thread in the first place!

Stars and flags don't do it justice!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xXCalieXx

Hi Calie, I am just curious (not attacking)... have you or any of the people you know who received this vaccine been pregnant since? Perhaps you are too young and should not be pregnant, I don't know. I am just wondering what the fertility rate looks like in women who actually took this jab. Any anecdotes you have would be appreciated. Thanks!

OP... from the moment I saw a commercial about cervical cancer being caused by a virus, I knew they would be creating a vaccine (or likely already had) that would have side effects of infertility. I don't know why I thought that... but reading your post about the effects of the ingredients does not surprise me.

Thank you for posting this. Star & Flag

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Seems to me you have 2 choices:

i. You believe Gardasil works: therefore you take the vaccine. Maybe you are one of the 15 or so people per year that probably die from the vaccine

ii. You don’t believe Gardasil works: therefore you don’t take the vaccine. Maybe you are wrong and become one of the 270, 000 definite annual victims of cervical cancer. Or maybe you become one of the 450,000 women who are diagnosed with it

So I’d take the vaccine because, even if I was firmly in the second camp and didn’t really believe it works, I’ve got my ass covered if it DOES - for only a very, very small increment in risk.

Oh, I forgot. There’s another position:

iii. You believe that Gardasil is a ‘eugenic’ tool, but refuse to explain why

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by siouxm

No. I am of reproductive age however I do not plan on having any children in the near future. As for pregnancy, there are many factors to why one might not be successful at concieving on the first try. From genetics, to age, to trying to get your hormones stable again if you were on an oral birth contraceptive for an extended period of time. Some people are infertile and do not even know. As for vaccines they have dead viruses in them along with sterilizing agents. According to the creators of the vaccine they have put virus particles in it so your immune system doesn't have a bad reaction.
The other ingredients are used to sterilize the vaccine particles added. These are the listed chemicals you see listed along with the vaccine. Now if you have some general knowledge of chemistry you would understand the concepts of different eantiomers. They have similar physical properties yet can cause different reactions. Depending on the type of molarity used and the amounts; these additives used to basically clean the vaccine can be harmless to our bodies.
Now my physician swears by this vaccine and even had his three daughters vaccinated. I trust his knowledge and intuition on medical decisions because he is an excellent health care professional.
I think if you are a healthy individual who makes the right choices for their diet, exercises and has knowledge of their family history I think they will be safe from most diseases.

Dear illusionincarnate
I hope you can understand all of this because you need more of a biology lesson to understand that big pharma. companies out there aren't out to kill us. If you do an unbiased research of gardisil and even call some physicians to get their opinion you might find out gee well..you were believing some pseudo-science before. I also suggest stop taking statements by FDA chairmans out of context too because it doesn't make your argument any more special.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You may be of that opinion, but there is evidence to the contrary.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by illusionincarnate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join