It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**The Reality of the Gardisil Eugenics Campaign** VITAL INFORMATION WITHIN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am so proud of all of the miss information agents working on this thread. Great work guys and gals, just keep up the lie that all of that stuff is good for us.

I wont list your names because I dont want to blow your cover, then you would have to start a new online identity.

Oh and bring up old vacines that "seemed" or where "reported" to work. Never mind that the standard of living around the world has come up.

Like I have said in previouse threads, you just keep bringing all of these disenters to the front so Ican record their names and IP's then we will have them rounded up and Euthonized, Oh I mean 'Vacinated"

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Both incomplete and misleading. When you present the risks you must present the benefits as well so they can be weighed against one another. Otherwise it is propaganda, plain and simple.

Lies come in many forms, one of the worst sorts being the withholding of complete information to purposefully mislead as in the dissemination of propaganda.

For instance if you mention a small group of people were adversely affected by a vaccine and leave out the fact that a huge number of lives have been spared due to vaccines it is a purposeful lie. Why? Possibilities include the need to have others share in a paranoia or phobia to avoid the realization a person is suffering from a phobia or paranoid delusions. Another would be to purposefully mislead people to their own detriment, even possibly leading to another persons death.

The choir you are singing too includes many to young to recall when many diseases no longer faced today thanks to vaccines, caused great amounts of death, suffering and permanent disability. Young Parents not armed with full information could and will make wrong minded decisions that could lead to their own child's death because they are unaware the risk in not vaccinating is infinitely higher than the risk posed by the vaccines.

Is that the fault of those propagandizing and pretending to be qualified to give medical advice or those who spread their own phobias, paranoid delusions or unfounded prejudices? Yes, if it plays a part in another making a wrong decision leading to death or suffering for them or another they are responsible for like a child!

Even though our life expectancy goes up every generation the false fear mongering and propaganda continues to spread half-truths and exaggerations to susceptible individuals.

This hysteria has reached a point it is no longer a matter of if, but when enough people will fall for the propaganda, that diseases that once killed many of us will make a return, as more and more of the population takes the insane risk of not even protecting their own children from them.

We will return to the time of my Grandparents when one in three of their children did not survive the gambit of childhood diseases that are now preventable and virtually unknown. (My Mother lost 5 of her 11 siblings before age 12 and my Father lost 3 of his 10 siblings before age 12 during the first part of the twentieth century)

We will return to my time when I watched two of my classmates die from complications from Whooping Cough and another died from the Flu and yet another I remember died from pneumonia following a case of the Measles. I still vividly remember the weeks of hell I went through with the Whooping Cough that swept through my second grade class. I remember being placed in a washtub full of cold water every couple of hours to bring down the intense fever while going through a bout of the Flu. I remember our family Doctor telling my Mother there was nothing more they could do to treat my pneumonia and we would just have to wait it out to see if I recovered. People of my age will remember this unless they have blocked it out of their minds.

I'm scared that younger people who have enjoyed the benefits of the vaccines that made these things almost unheard of will fall for the propaganda. I'm scared some will cause the deaths of their own children and make stupid decisions that will allow these diseases to return to the levels where they once again endanger their child's lives.

Be responsible and include in your rantings the facts about the innumerable lives that have been spared by modern medicine and vaccines. Let them know that the life expectency in China went from 48 to a number nearly equal to ours in the US in one generation when they adopted Western Medicine and abandoned phony folk medicine. Give them all the facts or none at all.

A star for the effort you put in to pull together the information but no flag because you only presented the facts that made the evidence fit your theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
Sadly, your reading comprehension skills are grossly below par.

Do try not to sound like a pompous blowhard, there's a good chap.

By the way, sane people don't have paranoid fantasies about the United Nations.

No one is sane person would have paranoid fantasies about the United Nations? Really? Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Blaine, I appreciate the sincerity of your response, and your genuine concern for human health.

My one sided presentation is justified, however, as I am sure all of us on this forum have encountered with far greater frequency propaganda proclaiming the mirror image of my stance.

Devote some time to studying the darker side of vaccination's history; the viewpoints extolled by our public education bodies absolutely must be re-examined as the picture they paint is one dimensional, inadequately expressing the tale of vaccination's violent rise to universal acceptance. History is rife with tales of catastrophic damage done to large segments of the population due to industry pressure forcing untested concoctions onto the market, with legislation and advertising campaigns manifested of the incredible influence of pharmaceutical lobbying power coercing the people, time and time again, into exposure to dangerous substances.

Concerning the past death rates of childhood disease, I pose this question:
How many of your deceased childhood schoolmates were exposed to now defunct vaccines which have been removed from market due to the threat they posed to human life? The answer is most likely all of them.

More to the point, let us examine for a moment the nature of HPV;

Wikipedia states of the virus:

Most HPV infections in young females are temporary and have little long-term significance. 70% of infections are gone in 1 year and 90% in 2 years.[4] But when infection persists—in 5 to 10 percent of infected women—there is risk of developing cervical precancer (lesions on the cervix), which can progress to invasive cervical cancer. This process usually takes 15–20 years, providing many opportunities for detection and treatment of the pre-cancerous condition, often with high cure rates.

Pap smears have reduced the incidence and fatalities of cervical cancer in the developed world, but even so there were 11,000 cases and 3,900 deaths in the U.S. in 2008.

So, we are presently vaccinating colossal portions of our female youths with a substance containing numerous substances which are potently injurious to the human body - over a disease which kills annually about as many people as accidental drowing, suffucation, and incineration in fires. Furthermore, this vaccine supposedly prevents a disease which takes 15 years to manifest, and in most cases benignly dissipates of its own accord long before that! This vaccination has enjoyed less than a half a decade in existence - and the Phase III study of its effects was prematurely terminated in 2006; how could the effectiveness of this vaccine POSSIBLY be established given the duration of its existence and the limitations of testing concerning safety? How can government institutions possibly proclaim that such an injection is a requirement for enrollment in MIDDLE SCHOOL?

The answer is that Gardasil's effectiveness can absolutely NOT be established given the timeline of its existence . In addition, its safety may be logically called into question based on the fact that many of the vaccines additives have NOT been tested on humans - and many of those that have been tested on animals have had a significant impact on the bodies integrity.

The mechanisms used to rush Gardasil to market are blindly hopeful pseudo-science, at best, evidence of a wanton disregard for human life in the quest for absurd levels of wealth, neutrally, and a black magic intended to afflict humanity with infertility and mental incompetence, at worst.

Of course, the reality is an interesting collage of all three.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

If your fine getting your own immune system bypassed and possibly destroyed, just do it.
Its your life, now let people decide for their own would you ?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Er. Am I missing something here? The title of the thread implies that there is a eugenics conspiracy regarding Gardasil, but the post doesn’t relate to this. Instead, the OP merely lists the overdose toxicity profiles of common chemicals in vaccines (including water – which in overdose, of course, can be fatal. i.e. Ask Natalie Wood).

If I started a thread about ‘The Reality of the Kelloggs Cornflakes Eugenics Campaign’ surely you’d expect me to talk about things like the number of victims, why they were targeted, and the wider implications/threat level for everyone – rather than cutting and pasting the toxicity profiles of cornstarch, salt, and other Cornflake ingredients from the national pharmacopeia.

So….what about this eugenics stuff? I’m keen to learn, and look forward to you developing it a bit more.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The OP may lack some informations about the NWO people and why they want to have nomore than 500.000.000 people on earth. ( google georgia guidestones).

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let's be clear, here - this thread is nothing but a puzzle piece, which many in this forum will find fits snugly into place within the perpetually incomplete but ever fascinating image of the world eugenics agenda. If you find that, in your conception of reality, the piece does seem to complete any such picture, feel free to toss the data aside, or to utilize it in a more mainstream paradigm.

The following Wikipedia excerpts on eugenics are presented to provide a historical perspective on the mindsets giving rise to such practices as sterilization - a condition many of the components in Gardasil are capable of manifesting.

Eugenics was supported by Woodrow Wilson, and, in 1907, helped to make Indiana the first of more than thirty states to adopt legislation aimed at compulsory sterilization of certain individuals.[57] Although the law was overturned by the Indiana Supreme Court in 1921,[58] the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of a Virginia law allowing for the compulsory sterilization of patients of state mental institutions in 1927.[59]

During the 20th century, researchers interested in familial mental disorders conducted a number of studies to document the heritability of such illnesses as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression. Their findings were used by the eugenics movement as proof for its cause. State laws were written in the late 1800s and early 1900s to prohibit marriage and force sterilization of the mentally ill in order to prevent the "passing on" of mental illness to the next generation. These laws were upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1927 and were not abolished until the mid-20th century. All in all, 60,000 Americans were sterilized.[60]

In years to come, the ERO collected a mass of family pedigrees and concluded that those who were unfit came from economically and socially poor backgrounds. Eugenicists such as Davenport, the psychologist Henry H. Goddard and the conservationist Madison Grant (all well respected in their time) began to lobby for various solutions to the problem of the "unfit". (Davenport favored immigration restriction and sterilization as primary methods; Goddard favored segregation in his The Kallikak Family; Grant favored all of the above and more, even entertaining the idea of extermination.)[61] Though their methodology and research methods are now understood as highly flawed, at the time this was seen as legitimate scientific research.[62] It did, however, have scientific detractors (notably, Thomas Hunt Morgan, one of the few Mendelians to explicitly criticize eugenics), though most of these focused more on what they considered the crude methodology of eugenicists, and the characterization of almost every human characteristic as being hereditary, rather than the idea of eugenics itself.[63]

Some states sterilized "imbeciles" for much of the 20th century. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in the 1927 Buck v. Bell case that the state of Virginia could sterilize those it thought unfit. The most significant era of eugenic sterilization was between 1907 and 1963, when over 64,000 individuals were forcibly sterilized under eugenic legislation in the United States.[64] A favorable report on the results of sterilization in California, the state with the most sterilizations by far, was published in book form by the biologist Paul Popenoe and was widely cited by the Nazi government as evidence that wide-reaching sterilization programs were feasible and humane. When Nazi administrators went on trial for war crimes in Nuremberg after World War II, they justified the mass sterilizations (over 450,000 in less than a decade) by citing the United States as their inspiration.[60] American eugenicists inspired and supported Hitler's racial purification laws, and failed to understand the connection between those policies and the eventual genocide of the Holocaust.[65]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

He is right!

You know it. Why be so obtuse?

Learn a little Eugenics while in college did you or are you just rambling on to get a rise?

Every key to avoiding vaccines is there, why ignore it unless you on board with reducing population numbers

It is a shame when a fellow human being denies the truth because they support the profits on death of the entire race

[edit on 18-11-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

I wonder what the % of autism in children was in 1880's.

Before big Pharma and the United States medical control by a family named Rockefeller!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Now, Gardisil and vaccinations comprise but a fragment of the entirety of modern eugenics programs. They represent one front of the worldwide war on overpopulation, which many acknowledge to be a matter of grave concern - but which the extremely wealthy (such as pharmaceutical corporations) are in a unique position to resolve. Surely you can see the logic in clandestine initiatives to convince the populations of the world to undergo in great frequency procedures which *may* result in the severe malfunction and impairment of many of the capacities of their bodies - including but not limited to fertility and cognitive function. From this conception, without too much of a stretch of the imagination it may be considered that parenteral injections are one of the most efficient ways to accomplish this end, in unison with a wide variety of other channels, of course.

But that's just one way of looking at it.

I wonder what the % of autism in children was in 1880's.

Before big Pharma and the United States medical control by a family named Rockefeller!

The deliberate impairment of humans designated as inferior precedes the rise of the Rockefellers - although he and his kin have successfully brought the practice into new dimensions in the advent of the new millennium.

Consider for example the practice of the cooling regime, which was in vogue for centuries even preceding the splintering of the Catholic Church! Advertised as a cure all and beauty enhancer, it consisted of administering mercury, antimony, and other potent toxins to a fasting subject - universally resulting in vomiting and bodily decay. If you ever wondered why wigs were so popular in the colonial era - it wasn't because they were trying to make a fashion statement!

Indeed, even wolves make it a habit to deprive the submissive members of the pack from the meat which provides the highest levels of sustenance, leaving behind the nutritionally devoid scraps to the submissives. This in mind one must imagine that the reality of a dominant subject influencing evolution through the control, direct and indirect, over the composition and behavioral patterns of lifeforms existing outside the self - predates humanity as one of the innate properties of biological life.

Interesting Quasi-Related Subject!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

So this practice of poisoning is older than all of us in this time and age.

It is that no one questioned the real science of it all before now, because the lie was hidden at a molecular level that no one understood or knew how to question.

So the statement "waking up" is really due to the fact that we are more aware of science and notice a trend of intentional poisoning from birth to death?

You speak very well and make your points even better! Thank you for your OP.

The lies need to stop and we need to take back our World, our food and our health rights as human beings!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Originally posted by illusionincarnate
Sadly, your reading comprehension skills are grossly below par.

Do try not to sound like a pompous blowhard, there's a good chap.

Allow me to present a paragraph for your consideration - give it a couple re-readings so you can perhaps ascertain the implications of the data.

'According to the World Intellectual Property Organization blah blah blether blether...'

That's your evidence for a 'eugenics campaign'? The link doesn't even work. And even if it did, and even if a patent application for a fertility-reducing vaccine had actually been made, calling it evidence for a eugenics campaign is a stretch that would defeat Reed Richards. You're just fantasizing and telling porkies, aren't you?

By the way, sane people don't have paranoid fantasies about the United Nations.

There is no conspiracy here, just a lot of misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions.

For someone so sure, you sure seem to not live in a happy world.

Your very demeanor is illogical. Hopelessness is a stressful way to live. I'm sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sorry for the one liner. Thank You for all your hard work, well done.

I think Einstein said it best "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I am on the 5 message and I start trembling all over my body.

I am sick and tired of the doctors and the whole industry.

Really some mercy...

Star and flag.All people should read this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
ThomasPen quoted this:

“Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" [Einstein].

Indeed.

So what would Einstein have made of the OP – who labels his own conjecture ‘a puzzle’- and who has singularly failed to come up with any reasons or evidence for a eugenics programme associated with Gardasil?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nice find there, but other than the info you provided here, are there any other side effects ?

Nah , Im just pulling your legg..

S&F ..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by illusionincarnate

Hey! In the Army I was injected with anthrax, and it only made me stronger!! Fearmongering crybaby! Just because the shadow government wants you to die doesn't mean you actually HAVE to! You can always negotiate a continued existence as an undead Republican. I guess all I'm really saying is "don't fear the reaper" baby, okay? "Don't fear the reaper".

PS

for the clueless among you this is called humor

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When I look back at all of the commercials regarding birth control, viagra, asthma medication etc.. Are people really suprised that most of the products that we take either as a preservative or as medication have in some instances serious side effects? I get a chuckle out of my friends who say the govenment is trying to kill us when they partake in marijuana that god only knows where the heck it came from. They subscribe to the notion that we are in the midst of a population reduction however we let everyone and their mother over the borders and into the country for a better life. The Government now wants to give everyone affordable healthcare? The poor are given welfare to keep them living somewhat comfortably for the rest of their life. We have medicare for the elderly and we continue to improve safety issues that impact work, health and even our automobiles. Nasa in particular has revolutionized the medical industry from plastics to polymers that cover implantable medical devices. Now granted I do waiver back and forth but when you put things in perspective, things are not as necessarily bleak as one might think. I think we can all agree that we are living a lot longer than ever before as a society. If the decks were stacked against us why the heck are we still around...if the chemtrails and the water with the flouride and the pesticides in the food are put their on purpose to kill us couldn't they have thought of something 30 years ago that would have done away with us then. Is the big plan to make us die a slow death? God I ramble...sorry

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
To be fair on both sides there are two forces at work here....

#1 Vaccines are proven to work because our Parents (AKA babyboomers) are A OK

#2 Vaccines are "death" because of the chemicals in them

So, it really comes down to belief, not data. Data in any Drug trial is key no matter what BELIEF you have.

The one thing that REALLY stands out are the high numbers of Cancer, Leukemia, Autism, Parkinsons, Etc. in the Greatest Society on Earth....how can this happen here in the great US of A....

My conclusion.....its really hard to measure the exact cause of any symptom of a drug that is introduced into the market. The thing that strikes me is the similar Chemicals that are in almost EVERY Drug or Vaccine that is on the Market.

Question: Are we only really understanding the true affects now because of the affects on the Babyboomers and the Cancer rates??? I am no Biological Scientist but I am Logical....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join