It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Oh...and yes...Gandalf, I am not.

Certainly not!

More like Saruman.

Damn me on that one.

Well, if you insist! *zap*

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

The Holographic Universe is a nice read...I wouldn't go selling my "check book" to good old Aubry just yet...

Sadly...many have done so as well.

Tell me...have you purchased your bloodline's monthly updates yet? Or paid for your cryo-freezing yet?

I know someone very personally who fell to that cult/club...lost a friend to it.

So...as nice as it is of a read, how is it "you take The Holographic Universe" as anything but an interesting theory?

Eh...just asking.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So...as nice as it is of a read, how is it "you take The Holographic Universe" as anything but an interesting theory?

Because I think it explains a lot of things that other theories cannot explain well.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

OUCH! Ha!

Heck no sir...more like a Gollum.

Sad to say...hence the Mask eh?

But not as confused about what side to choose...evil is so "not me".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I already told you; I see a Human doctor twice a year. I also get a medical check about every two months...off-world. None of them have indicated I have any problems or issues.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well, like I said...good book...interesting theory. I would recommend anyone investing a little time into researching it.

But if your research leads you to a cult of "vampires" taking monthly donations to "live forever" based in NY, and then you end up paying them 10,000 to freeze your dead body (when you die), and you "have to stop talking to non-vampires"

Turn around and call the police.

No joke there...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Annee

Taking that approach will just end in complete sillyness.

Would I deny that I could in fact be a tortoise named keith, but I dont know it? NO

Would I deny that the earth could actually be flat but the Government have lied to us and told us its round? NO

I could go on forever!

Completely irrelevant. Apples and Oranges.

We are talking about other civilizations.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No you fool...TELL THE DOCTORS ABOUT YOU BEING AN ALIEN!

Back to ignoring your "mental problems"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Mr Mask

I already told you; I see a Human doctor twice a year. I also get a medical check about every two months...off-world. None of them have indicated I have any problems or issues.

Etharzi od Oma

I'm not saying this is true.

But - - why is it so hard to believe?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

What do you think of the Holographic Universe theory?

When I read about this back in the 70's I thought it was an interesting idea, but saw nothing to suggest that it might be real.

Since then I have come to an understanding that at least some properties of holograms may indeed exist within the Universe. I continue to learn.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I really see more of a "mental problem" in someone - - who can't be open to the possibility of civilizations beyond this planet.

And that the possibility they have advanced space travel.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Mr Mask

Etharzi od Oma

Etharzi od Oma

I'm not saying this is true.

But - - why is it so hard to believe?

Because he doesn't want to! It is an idea so threatening to him that he can not confront it or deal with it on any terms...do he denies it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Heck no sir...more like a Gollum.

Sad to say...hence the Mask eh?

But not as confused about what side to choose...evil is so "not me".

Yeah buddy, I know, believe me.

I just want in on all that fine Plejaran booty myself.

But yeah, I hear ya, the eternal battle between good and evil, light and darkness, angels and demons, good ETs and bad ETs, that's all relevant too.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you have posted that before, then I stand corrected, but I have never seen it in any of your posts.

So you are the equivalent of 1.5 years old? That begs the question of is it normal for your people to leave their newborns on strange planets? On Earth they would be prosecuted, and rightfully so for child neglect just for leaving them at a supermarket for 5 mins. unattended.

Also why would they leave a newborn with not even the slightest knowledge of their ET heritage here. Wouldn't it have been more effective for them to leave someone with some conceivable idea of what they are talking about?

If you truly were an ET I would say it seems more believable to think that your parents were just disposing of an unwanted child. Or maybe your own planet was so incredibly F.U.B.A.R. that they dropped you on a more civilized planet so that you might stand a chance. Hey, are you sure you're not from Krypton?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have...my government doctor has no response. The others simply say "Of course you are, but you must return to Earth anyway...for a while"

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Taking that approach will just end in complete sillyness.

Would I deny that I could in fact be a tortoise named keith, but I dont know it? NO

Would I deny that the earth could actually be flat but the Government have lied to us and told us its round? NO

I could go on forever!

Completely irrelevant. Apples and Oranges.

We are talking about other civilizations.

Not at all. We're talking about a member of another civilization, who has apparantly no real goal and so spends their time posting on an internet forum, provides zero in the way of evidence and doesnt seem to intend to show us anything that would constitute as evidence. But still carries on posting and then gets frustrated when people dont believe him. I find that as ridiculous as the tortoise named keith scenario.

Honestly if this guy was hoping to provide any sort of disclosure you would have thought it would be blindingly obvious by now that his attempts are doing more harm than good.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Not at all. We're talking about a member of another civilization, who has apparantly no real goal and so spends their time posting on an internet forum, provides zero in the way of evidence and doesnt seem to intend to show us anything that would constitute as evidence. But still carries on posting and then gets frustrated when people dont believe him. I find that as ridiculous as the tortoise named keith scenario.

Honestly if this guy was hoping to provide any sort of disclosure you would have thought it would be blindingly obvious by now that his attempts are doing more harm than good.

Actually, I have provided evidence, though it seems that there few (one so far) that would seem prepared to understand it. And, while I will admit that it is not conclusive, it does show a better than 99% probability.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

99% probability.. what evidence is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

He's a mediocre programmer...Duh! Doesn't that scream "I am an alien!!!" to you?

EDIT for second line... Sorry Mods.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Of course... And that makes Bill Gates some sort of alien overlord Im sure!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join