It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next 12 days of Disclosure, or over hype?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i can only imagine that disclosure would only happen if something was coming.

something tells me there is..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Better yet...What if you are an alien and don't even know it.

I was just watching on tv MSNBC in China the Obama speech.. Well, low and behold the pixels got distorted and it wasn't pretty if Obama really looks like that. You have probably heard of folks claiming that people on some youtube vids morph into reptilians etc? This pix-elation distortion was a little more pronounced..in other words it had better features. I look down at the cable box 11:11 is the time

I wonder how things like that go into the subconscious whether you consciously notice it or not.

Look at how MSNBC lines up their TV section website.
Andrea Mitchell is like the female leader like in the new tv series V. Shes right in the middle as if she is the head one
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now I know ET stands for Eastern Standard Time but what does our subconscious see?

Just a follow up to my OP..
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Now that's just silly.. there is no way tha.. hold on my wife wants something.. Honey why are you looking at me that way,, hey.. your changing.. your .. honey.. what are those fake vampire teeth...OH No her fingernails are changing ..honey let go that hurts .. Ohhh Nooo She's eating me!! Blood is flying everywhere HELLLLLLL....
( I have nothing better to do at 12 in the am hehe )

Seriously, I have seen a lot of those videos and I haven't seen any that look real enough that I can't put down to video artifacts. Though I would love it if we had that kind of proof. Can you find the link to the video you saw that's better?

I saw the 1st EP of V on HULU.. great stuff.. hot chicks

I still wanna know who these Wilcock & Peterson people are.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yea V is nice..Have my doubts on Disclosure..
Man is to philosophical to accept aliens, UFO´s, ghosts
and stuff..We tend to throw it away as swampgas, ballons and
masshypnosis.

Even if govmts told us plain out the "THIS IS FACT", 50% would think
its a lie. The rest would be in doubt...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by korats
Hey,

So, Disclosure day was 'announced' by Wilcock, some date has pop up, 17th, 27th (of november). I also red that Obama was in Asia to help the 'take down' of banker and raise a new fondation for mankind starting with disclosure. Eheh, don't get me wrong, I wish D Day would come as the next guy but, see how the hype since early october (the start of Wilcock/Peterson) frenzy started and how the waves slowly dies on it own? I give you last week that Vatican news was interesting but still..

Well, we shall see ..

ps. for info Wilcock retracted from before Xmas to probably in 2010 ;-)

I have not hard about this.. Who Exactly are these Wilcox and Peterson people and where did you get this information from? I want to see for myself if I think it's credible.

Oh and whats the Vatican news that I missed?

Wilcock uses a method he describes as "Intuitive Data" which basically means he pulls it out of his a**.

As for the Vatican news, it's been posted a few times. The article concerns itself with the vatican saying that it's "OK" to believe in Alien life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join