It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next 12 days of Disclosure, or over hype?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey,

So, Disclosure day was 'announced' by Wilcock, some date has pop up, 17th, 27th (of november). I also red that Obama was in Asia to help the 'take down' of banker and raise a new fondation for mankind starting with disclosure. Eheh, don't get me wrong, I wish D Day would come as the next guy but, see how the hype since early october (the start of Wilcock/Peterson) frenzy started and how the waves slowly dies on it own? I give you last week that Vatican news was interesting but still..

Well, we shall see ..

ps. for info Wilcock retracted from before Xmas to probably in 2010 ;-)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't see disclosure happening until so many people are already aware of it that it's simply undeniable, and even then it will take some time. They're not going to pull a David Letterman and jump out ahead of the story before it breaks, they're going to maintain the status quo until it collapses on them. As much as I'd like us to move forward on this subject, I don't see that happening any time soon.

We already have countless high-ranking government officials, military officers, astronauts, law enforcement officers, fighter pilots, airline pilots, and everyone else putting themselves out there and saying that UFOs are real, but most of the general population just disregards it as nonsense because that's what we've been conditioned to do. It doesn't matter that a hell of a lot of credible people have seen this, all throughout history... most will have to actually experience it for themselves before they'll start asking questions. Ghosts and the whole paranormal genre are the same deal, and there is some comfort in simply not acknowledging the existence of powerful, and often invisible, forces that we cannot explain (or fight with our conventional weapons).

The hopefully good news is that we continue to advance at an exponential rate, and that attracts attention. The more of them that show up in our skies and/or do things like crop circles, the more people who will see something and want answers. I wonder how advanced they really are... it's plausible that we've developed some technologies that they have not and vice-versa.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is only one thing so far that has been proven 100%, and that is any fool ignorant enough to give a date for "disclosure" is wrong. Now, I can't believe that some that are doing it are really that ignorant, some can compose themselves and carry on intelligently, so leads me to believe they are just attention seeking charlatans.

But I do like the fact that those who do assign a date to anything like this are at least exposing themselves and letting most of us know who and what they really are.

Personally, I think the government doesn't have anything significant to disclose anyway. Other than eyewitness accounts, maybe some radar to go along with blurry tapes. The usual. But they wont admit that on the off chance another country might be holding something more substantial. No need to show your hand to the other players, much easy to bluff and allow them to think you have a better hand than they do......

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is only one thing so far that has been proven 100%, and that is any fool ignorant enough to give a date for "disclosure" is wrong. Now, I can't believe that some that are doing it are really that ignorant, some can compose themselves and carry on intelligently, so leads me to believe they are just attention seeking charlatans.

But I do like the fact that those who do assign a date to anything like this are at least exposing themselves and letting most of us know who and what they really are.

Personally, I think the government doesn't have anything significant to disclose anyway. Other than eyewitness accounts, maybe some radar to go along with blurry tapes. The usual. But they wont admit that on the off chance another country might be holding something more substantial. No need to show your hand to the other players, much easy to bluff and allow them to think you have a better hand than they do......

Yeah, pretty much. We have all these conspiracy theories about the government being this secretive hyper-competent entity that is plotting huge things against us, but I say that the reality is probably pretty simple... they're mostly just a bunch of incompetent corrupt wankers who care more about money and being bought-off than the citizens or what happens tomorrow. Greed tends to be pretty blinding like that.

Disclosure would mean exposing the fact that they've seen this stuff, probably even gotten ahold of some of it, and yet they still really don't know much. And people would panic, because they're stupid and easily manipulated by sensationalist media (which is every damn media outlet there is, not just the FOX News and Huff Post propaganda outlets). Just look at how nuts people are going over this swine flu nonsense. You have people fighting in grocery stores for hand sanitizer because they're afraid of the off-chance that they'll be inconvenienced by being sick for a week. Just imagine what would happen if they actually had a real reason to be concerned. And hell, a lot of people are just looking for a reason to riot... I've seen it so many times, and it's a completely BS reason almost every time, and at least a partial BS reason the rest of the time. Some people mostly just like overturning cars, looting, and lighting things on fire. Give them strength in numbers and they'll believe they are immune to the consequences, so they'll join in.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I still think we are VERY close to some sort of announcement of Disclosure.

I mean, between:

1) The Vatican holding a conference talking about the idea of life beyond Earth this past week (despite what a lot of people here on ATS think
) that is historically significant because the Catholic hierarchy wants to be ready for the philosophical and psychological fallout from Disclosure.

2) The December 2009 issue of National Geographic (which arrived in my mailbox just yesterday!) that in the US edition has a major cover story of finding Earth-like planets with the new Kepler space telescope. Coincidence? I don't think so.

3) The fact that Stephen Bassett, Michael Salla and David Wilcock--all of whom are highly-connected to both the UFO community and a good number of government officials worldwide--have said we are just about the point of Disclosure.

4) We're starting to get release of formerly-classified UFO report files from the United Kingdom and France.

It makes me wonder if the announcement could come by mid December 2009 at latest.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Hey,

So, Disclosure day was 'announced' by Wilcock, some date has pop up, 17th, 27th (of november). I also red that Obama was in Asia to help the 'take down' of banker and raise a new fondation for mankind starting with disclosure. Eheh, don't get me wrong, I wish D Day would come as the next guy but, see how the hype since early october (the start of Wilcock/Peterson) frenzy started and how the waves slowly dies on it own? I give you last week that Vatican news was interesting but still..

Well, we shall see ..

I am looking forward to Disclosure as much as I would look forward to being put on 'death row'.

These entities have interacted with civilzations openly before...
...and it has never worked out well for the humans for long.

If Disclosure doesn't happen we had all better brush up on the definition of 'Cognitive Dissonance' because there will be a flood of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
for those of you interested, Coast to Coast is having a special show tonight on Area 51, and its being promoted as a big show.

www.coasttocoastam.com 1am ET USA

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whether most of you like it. Taking back our planet from the evil people who run it will be tough and require some help. Where this help comes from, all people unite once informed properly, ET lends a hand, other nations rise up against the evil, etc. Something has to be done, that much im sure we can all agree on.

In my opinion i think it will be a combination of nations, us the people, and some help from above, which will finally put us back on the right path.

As for disclosure happening soon, i cannot say. However, i have for a long time now said to my friends and family "I would not be surprised in the slightest if disclosure was coming in the next few years". If a secret this big is being kept, then like rome, it will eventually fall, with the nwo, the world domination tactic does not work. It has been proven from past history that It cannot be kept together forever.

Now here is a question. Would u A) Have this change take place as soon as possible. Or B) Continue putting faith in this secrecy filled world which is only going to lead us into more wars and death.

The cat is out of the bag, now let us grab it!!! Forget ET, and disclosure the evil. Once u do that, im sure there is a good chance ET will be happy to pop out and congratulate everyone on a job well done, and help us advance in our evolution further ^_^.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit
Whether most of you like it. Taking back our planet from the evil people who run it will be tough and require some help. Where this help comes from, all people unite once informed properly, ET lends a hand, other nations rise up against the evil, etc. Something has to be done, that much im sure we can all agree on.

In my opinion i think it will be a combination of nations, us the people, and some help from above, which will finally put us back on the right path.

As for disclosure happening soon, i cannot say. However, i have for a long time now said to my friends and family "I would not be surprised in the slightest if disclosure was coming in the next few years". If a secret this big is being kept, then like rome, it will eventually fall, with the nwo, the world domination tactic does not work. It has been proven from past history that It cannot be kept together forever.

Now here is a question. Would u A) Have this change take place as soon as possible. Or B) Continue putting faith in this secrecy filled world which is only going to lead us into more wars and death.

The cat is out of the bag, now let us grab it!!! Forget ET, and disclosure the evil. Once u do that, im sure there is a good chance ET will be happy to pop out and congratulate everyone on a job well done, and help us advance in our evolution further ^_^.

Obvious mistakes in spelling and sentence structure, too lazy to fix, u get what i mean though so no problem ^_^.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Wilcox and Petersen, if there was two guys in the ET/UFO arena that I wouldn't listen to, it's these two morons.

Give me Stephen Bassett anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I will wait to judge them. If nothing happens in these next months, then simply turn a blind eye and move on. Like we always do. No need to dwell on them any longer than necessary ^_^.

I have recently gotten signs that point me towards personal contact, but i can't be sure until it happens ^_^.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Something is coming soon. I can feel it.
However, I will still be pretty cautious when it all comes out. Boy I hope Von Braun was incorrect when he stated (allegedly) that the Government would fake an invasion scenario.

It would rank right near the very top of all time greatest psyops in human history. And it would give the Government a lot of control almost overnight.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That fake invasion is very overrated in it's effectiveness. The sheer scope of what they are trying to do means that more likely than not enough will see through the crap and tell the rest of the world before it sinks in, resulting in a 50/50 tide at the very least. All that needs to happen to screw over the whole scenario is for us to come out mass style and scream "do not fall for this" with some official docs to show the world in plain english how fake it is.

If we stand and do nothing while worrying that nothing can be done, then we deserve to be fooled. I for one will be screaming fake and telling all the people i know once i get the feeling and signs that this disclosure is leading to the fake invasion.

Of course, it may work out for them, but even then im sure that either other nations will have had enough and rise up, ET watches with wide eyes and decides to show up (the good ones), or the above, we rise up.

Keep your eyes, ears, mind, soul, heart and awarness far and wide.

Clear Skies ^_^

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Hey,

Well, we shall see ..

I have not hard about this.. Who Exactly are these Wilcox and Peterson people and where did you get this information from? I want to see for myself if I think it's credible.

Oh and whats the Vatican news that I missed?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This day will never come.
Why?
Because it has already happened in our minds.

---- Book IV , 23

[edit on 15-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I hope this happens soon, whatever group comes up first, because I want the right one as soon as possible. I don't know about this date. The tentative date I was given was for next spring early summer. But this would be a heck of a lot better.

link   

Originally posted by SactoGuy001
I still think we are VERY close to some sort of announcement of Disclosure.

Well according to the ATS archives, we have been VERY close to some sort of disclosure announcement for approximately 5 years.

This time, I can almost bet that disclosure will not happen, judging by past predictions.

One day though, I hope it does happen

link   
Whether you believe it or not. To give you an idea of just how much you are not in control of just about any aspect of your life including what you think. This is pretty obvious if you still go to the voting polls and think you have a part in a representative government and democratic process. If you are like 70% of the US and UK and believe 9 eleven happened just like they told you, that radical islam is coming to eat us all etc.

If you just happen to be one of most of us and watch tv, go to movies, listen to radio, or use cell phones.... there is a good probability most of the disclosure has taken place in your subconscious mind.

Wouldn't it be interesting if ET's are standing amongst us but over many decades of programming we simply cannot see them.

How does the CIA, Illusionists, Magicians, and Military/Corporate agencies hide things?
Answer:
Out in plain view.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Wouldn't it be interesting if ET's are standing amongst us but over many decades of programming we simply cannot see them.

Answer:
Out in plain view.

Who knows.. if Aliens walk among us.. how many of them may be on here.. posting as some of you.... Stands to reason to me.

Here is a formal challenge. If you are a real alien and you want US to know you exist, then send me a U2U with proof.

(this outta be good)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I am beginning to think this really is a "zoo planet". We have become too messy, too many wars, too many nukes...

They could be coming to clean out the cage, or are already in the process of doing so.

With the obvious difference in intelligence levels, to them we could simply be the one animal in the zoo thats screwing everything up.

Be careful what you hope for, you might get it. No primitive society has ever fared well when strangers from afar knocked at the door!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join