It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've been rather good at asking the right questions, so let's give this a try. Sorry if they are not all related but there are a few questions I would love to have answered.

You spoke about reality and perception, basically all our senses input data into our brains and our brains puts things together, giving form to "reality". Every person's reality is of course different, based on how their brain associates things and the experiences they've had, beliefs act as filters and filter things out and other factors all contribute to how people perceive reality. Given that many people are now mind controlled some some extent or another, all of their own choice (people choose to believe in a religion, choose to believe what someone tells them etc), a choice that no other person but themselves make or unmake for them, how are we supposed to show others the way?

1) How do we bypass the beliefs of others, they are like security blankets for people who choose not to think about the important things. More importantly however is the question, should I even bother with people who wrap their minds in beliefs?

2) This game called life we play, like all games does it have flaws/bugs/exploits that some people abuse?

3) Where does the soul reside, inside the physical hosts we call our bodies or somewhere else, outside of the body?

4) What exactly is a brain, since it can die it must live and it needs the body to live and the body needs the brain, very symbiotic. Also can the soul be transferred from one physical body to another?

5) What is happening to our sun? The unexpected long and deep solar minimum and the increase of galactic cosmic rays bombarding occurring in the last years or so, what are the effects apart from the severe and erratic weather, mainly in regards to organic matter and atmosphere.

6) How does one achieve the full potential? Are there signs or experiences one should pay attention to?

7) What exactly do you think we are being distracted from, almost everything in "life" is a distraction, TV, games, books, sometimes we do learn things from them but overall they serve more to distract and stop thinking, which in my case serves me well at certain times.

8) What exactly are hallucinations and why are so many military organizations interested in them? As far as I understand a controlled hallucination for the person experiencing them is like reality, the brain fills in the gaps for all the senses. I can see why they would like to control someone's reality, control their perception of reality and you control them.

9) Choices and decisions. How do we make the right ones? There are many factors that contribute to the choices we have, most are out of our control. Making big mistakes in my past has caused me to really doubt any decisions I make and I don't know if I will be able to get rid of the self doubt and be able to make any good/right decisions/choices.

10) What does it mean to be human? How do we even begin to really know and understand what we are capable of, or our full potential.

11) Thoughts, what exactly are they, how can we "hear" them? How are humans supposed to figure # out when we don't even understand the most basic and important of things like how we perceive thoughts and images (imaginations) from within. How can we possibly even begin to look inside ourselves and ask all these questions when we're the ones controlling our thoughts and the answers we would gain are only the ones we give ourselves, how would that make them real or true?

Most of the outside world is not in our control, hence why people seek power and try to make those things more controllable. I keep seeing and hearing people say that true power lies within, yet it's like giving a PC to a person who has never seen technology before and saying "wish you all the best, good luck and enjoy" and pissing off leaving them wondering. Where's our instruction manuals?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerday
Is karma fair and created by the Supreme Creator, or is it the creation of a lesser (neutral or evil) god?

There is nothing unfair about Karma, you get what you put out. You can take responsibility for what you did and recieved or you can play the "Why does this always happen to me?" victim role.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How important is the power of visualization and intent?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If we are bound by the laws of karma and reincarnation, how can it be fair when people are kept in the dark about it for lifetimes, and believe they never have to pay for anything they can get away with in this life?

Because they dont seek understand and then they dont "level up" so in their next life they are repaid for what they did and they cry "poor me", but they can choose to make things better by doing what that are here to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And when we are programmed with an instinctual nature which compels us to create bad karma for ourselves (plus the negative influence of our culture)?

Your not, but you are conditioned to believe so. And they "negative influences" are there to show you what you are not.

link   
Thank you for all of your answers! And coming here to help us understand! For those of us that believe, it is wonderful to be able to ask these questions!

What happened to the the previous soul occupying the body you are in now. and what will happen to the body when you leave?

link   
Did anyone ask already of the 27th disclosure rumor?

link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Buddhism is corrupted, and I wouldnt accept any promoted "Religion" or "Dogma". Its all been tampered, if not outrightly created, by the Bloodline.

Corrupted or not it often says exactly what you've just said, “outrightly” created by “the bloodline” or not. Correct? And, fellow observer; belief in reincarnation or the cessation of the cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth due to enlightenment is a dogma, no matter if it's you, an organised religion, or a silent conglomeration of 13 foot desert cactuses saying it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by service2all
How important is the power of visualization and intent?

Most will never be able to make Physical Visualization Manifestations here, if thats you you are asking, so the power is relatively unimportant.

Intent is imperative and there is no reason, not matter what you do, what happened to you and how you feel, to habor a negative intent towards anyone or anything. Sure, accidents do happen and they do harm your record, but they are less damaging if you meant well and did not preplan whatever you did.,

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
1)Is it possible to cut oneself completely off from the inner guidance you mentioned or is it, supposedly, only suppressed by most of people?
2)In your opinion. Is there really development, or is it all just remembering?
3)Is the alignment of graduation ultimately determined at the end, or "expiration" from the current experience or during a lifetime?

You do valuable work here. Hopefully it is appreciated and reflected as a deed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
How does one properly respond to manipulation?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What if some people don't want "oneness"?

If this supreme creator was energy which gave rise to matter (since matter energy can be transformed from one into the other) and and it was divided into shards/souls and then those souls went into bodies in order to just experience the game of life via senses, what is the damn purpose of it all if we simply return back into oneness? If this being was so great and powerful could it not experience everything and anything in an instant? I don't understand it, something doesn't make sense.

It's like having a key but not knowing what it opens.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Buddhism is corrupted, and I wouldnt accept any promoted "Religion" or "Dogma". Its all been tampered, if not outrightly created, by the Bloodline.

Corrupted or not it often says exactly what you've just said, “outrightly” created by “the bloodline” or not. Correct? And, fellow observer; belief in reincarnation or the cessation of the cycle of birth, life, death and rebirth due to enlightenment is a dogma, no matter if it's you, an organised religion, or a silent conglomeration of 13 foot desert cactuses saying it.

For the most part. And I meant Dogma in the sense of a group or "congregation" type of agreeance, as in a group of people coming together to organize what is "right" and "wrong"..think Council of Nicea.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Hi Illuminator13! Did you miss my questions? I sure hope you can help with them! Thank you for your time!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Is this why we are only required to settle 51% of our karmic debts?

Because that, in itself, is hard enough to do. This "game" is supposed to be difficult, but not impossible.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Is the only way out of our karma to ascend, or can we choose another path, and can a higher spiritual being choose to take on our karmic debts for us?

As far as I know, bettering yourself and making better choices is the only way. And no "higher spiritual being" would choose to relieve you of your debts, you have to take responsibility.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Assuming that you are familiar with the concept of the WANDERERS, are there any examples of sixth density negatively polarized wanderers in our historical past, considering ours to be a third density world?

To an extent, yes. And not that I am aware of.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I take it that you don't want to answer my question, or have you missed it by a chance?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dysphorial
What is the best way to recover from severe depression, to the point where the person can't even feel most feelings anymore?

Simply choose to look on the "brighter side" of things. Do allow negativity to become your primary mode of operation, be grateful for your life, and figure out why you are here.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry for the 3rd post, but I also wanted to ask something a little personal, the things that you know, how did you learn them? Were you taught or was it something you had to learn on your own? How did you know it was... for a lack of better words, real and true?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join