It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybean

As I may have stated before, 'HE' may be From a Patriarchal Society that Might Hold Force above Manners. Of course, I wouldn't Necessarily call 'HIM' Sexist. In fact, One could Infer the Opposite. Although that is Little More than a Humble Opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Illunimator13 and All,
I have been reading this thread with great interest. Using patience, the good questions and answers began later in this discourse. So many wonderful minds.

I'm trying to read between the lines and I hope I've gotten it, to some small degree. Here is my summary of what I understand, if that is ok.

There seems to be a duality in existence: the bloodlines and persons like Illuminator13. Male and Female. The 2 riders on the Templar's horse. The 2 pillars in the Temple itself. The black and white checkered floor. And as Illuminator13 points out, the inner reality and the outer.

This thread appears to point to the importance of learning about our inner reality, as though there is a secret apotheosis in store for us should we not only learn our purpose, but BE our purpose and extend that knowledge, without breaking the laws of personal discovery or "free will" to others. Perhaps if we learn our own reality, we will find that we are all a small part of this Supreme One and the intention is to find our way home to Them, being cognizant of newly learned rules and maxims. I've read Evelyn Underhill, and have always sought this. Hopefully, I'm on the right track as are many others.

I would like to thank Illuminator13 for their insights and their humility. Humility is the ONE thing that the Supreme One cannot know, and probably appreciates to bits. Thanks also to all of those persons who contributed with such interesting minds, questions and comments. This has been a personal treat for this seeker.

No questions here. Just recovering from the information!

With Faith and Kenning,

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by secret apotheosis

If you type Hidden_hand into the search bar you can get a good basis for whats going on here.

Real? Fake? Who cares. its positive thinking. Im for it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At some point life started on this planet. Was that the start of the "bloodline" or did they come later in the planets evolution due to a encounter of some sort?

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Greetings I13..

You claim to hold information on The Bloodlines...and I have yet to know what actually ARE the Bloodlines. Please define The Bloodlines relative to Non-Bloodlines. How does anyone know whether they are of The Bloodlines or not of The Bloodlines. Is there one Bloodline or many.

There are lots of assumptions going down here. The assumption that concerns me the most is that almost everyone participating here assumes that while you claim to have knowledge of The Bloodlines you are also ALL KNOWING or rather Omniscient.

You suggested that you are of the 5th dimension and have chosen to take on a human body on Earth. correct? If so, then maybe you are wise and also have taken on a body holding The Bloodlines, but you have not answered one question here in a way that surprises me, that I have not heard before. All you have said is well known to any of us who have contemplated the Nature of Reality in 3D.

Having said this: Please describe the Bloody Bloodlines! What could it possibly mean and how did, if true, The Bloodlines obtain absolute control of this Planet and the ?non Bloodline? minions upon it. If there is truth in this assumption, it is wildly bizarre, so please elaborate on THE BLOODLINES.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by laketh

Your Tongue is a bit Twisted Friend. You can Be Polite. Then Immediately Demand Answers. I Personally find that to be Worse than Either Nor. If I were 'HIM' I wouldn't even Bother reading your Question. Though I suppose that would Be four 'HIM' two Decide.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi, mystery fans.

If you REALLY want answers to profound questions,
check what my signature's second line is about.

And to uplift your moral, and see fun science,
check what my signature's first line is about.

This thread is almost the same stuff as hidden hand,
and from the same sources, I just gave you. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt that he can answer all my questions, unless he really is what he claims to be. To an extent he is manipulating all of us, hopefully it's more then mere magician's parlour tricks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have dreams of being a different person in a different time period almost every night. This has been going on for months now. Does this mean I am reminding myself of who I was in other lives. I have never had anything like this happen to me before in my life. I am 63 yrs old and really look forward to my dreams now.

Because of these dreams I have change my ways and my thinking towards positive. It has been very hard for me, but seems to be working. Is this my own doing or could it be something helping me. My soul feels much better at times for it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am a slave

I am here to reproduce

I am a vessel for a developing soul

I am here to show other people what they are not

I am here to die.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You always suggest that we look inside for answers and my insides tell me that you're really trying to help so I'd like to offer you my thanks for your efforts. I hope I can make good use of some of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Are there "pre-programmed" occurrences that push us towards the accomplishment of this plan?

Yes. But you, as a general population, don't pay enough attention to them.

Thank you Illuminator.

Can you give us any hints or examples of any such occurrences. I do understand from all your responses to look "inside" ourselves for answers and knowledge, but if there are any such orchestrated events for our good, as you say...please do give us examples of their nature which might help us identify them in future.

Today will be your last discussion with us here at ATS, so I just want to thank you for your time and advice you shared with us.

1 last silly question---- whenever we move up from this density, will our paths cross?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by fynshine]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
1) who is/was here to help, like you, on Earth that is the most widely known in human history? Are their lessons in assisting humans working to the intended and desired degree?

2) why do human beings name everything? Does God also name things, and are these the same names?

3) why do humans worship names like "Moloch" or "Pan" or "Lucifer"? Are they guided by evil forces to them, or are they our own creations?

4) Are there any dangers in architecture, hazards in buildings of a spiritual nature? shapes and materials to be desired or avoided?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi Illuminator13 and all warm wishes:

i am a newbie to this forum the last thing i wish to do is disturb. So hope my question is not taken in the wrong context. First of all let me say that your words are truly thought provoking and true words of wisdom for me. i don't think you will have time to respond to my question but just wanted you to know that.

In my own life i have experienced many things and have learnt much from those experiences which has helped me to grow. i feel that i have grown in a positive way. In my life call me crazy but have found that there are alternative ways to achieve growth without the need to harm another. So my question would be if one has found an alternative to growth in a positive direction is that a bad thing?

as for me, i see no need to hate another, war with another, compete with another or do damage in any way is this such a bad way to be. I see many aspects to suffering and solutions to those begin within oneself's inner being. imo we all have the option to do or opt out of situations that we find ourselves in which we do not like within our lives.

Very beautiful words spoken Illuminator13 much respect to you................

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I know for a fact that some of the replies posted on this thread are untruths.

Some of the things said can be picked up from anywhere, just read a few posts on some of the threads on ATS and you get the general idea...any fool could purport to being an illuminati / informed being / spiritual being in human guise or anything else for that matter.

Furthermore though there are some powerful bloodlines, they aren't the deciders, just slightly higher up puppets on the puppet scale..they too are shielded from the most sacred knowledge and power.

This OP really and truly appears to be an attempt at deceipt to those willing to listen and it very much reminds me of a forum once where some of the posters were so egotistical and couldn't stand their posts being disagreed (probably a medical condition) that they used their ISP multiple email address / screen name facility to the max and were found to be posting to themselves with self appreciating remarks pertaining to be from some other poster...the entire charade was a totally fictional egofest and this looks entirely the same.

One would presume posters on ATS would be more wary of such pretence given the nature of conspiracy theories and the fact that most are / should be looking for reality in very real terms.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think the OP might have something to do with the Knights Templar. He recommends a book by Richard Templar thewhich I hear has something to do with the knights templar. Either that or its just someone who has read this book and decided to pretend to know the answers.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Since its comming to the last day speaking to us on ATS i would like to thank you for your positive comments. Your words have brought happieness and comfort to me on topics which i have been thinking about over the past 2 years.

Take care

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As your time here on ATS is coming to an end I feel it necessary to extend my own personal heartfelt thanks for the wisdom you have brought us.
The rigours of this life make it difficult to stay in the zone as it were but I feel your words have helped at least me to understand why its difficult.
My only question is will we be hearing from you again?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Would it be right to the say "the bad guy" is making the greatest sacrifice (for God and the Whole) while also getting the most gain out of it?

It might often seem like "the bad guy" is having an easy time compared to "the good guy", but doesn't someone who stays on the path of good ultimately have a much easier time of it, and that's why God wants us to be good, because he doesn't want to see us hurt ourselves so much? Like, sometimes I pray for my cat that he'll always stay on the blessed path of light, because I love him and don't want his soul to be tormented. And if you're going to say "no soul is tormented" I won't agree. The blood is real while we're here.

Humans in general don't see the value of goodness and purity, though. They seem to feel God is just trying to rob of us all joy in life, when he is really seeking to protect us and show us there are greater things for us in life, and we are just hurting and depriving ourselves. This is also what some of the resentment towards religion is about for many, I feel. A misunderstanding.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Summerday]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Thank you Illuminator13 for doing this. i have two questions.

I have always felt i where here to accomplish something, and now i understand that its real.

How do you know when you "find" yourself?

What purpose do ghosts have?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Rockandroll]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join