It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow guys, you have to watch this, second wake up call.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

How you live your life is justification for itself.

That small part of wisdom, was given to me by my father. It has served me balance for many different occasions in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
My first wake up call was watching a documentary Hacking Democracy by Bev Harris. Suddenly the world turned upside down. I had just voted for Barack Obama and really wanted him to win. I was quite surprised when he won. I thought, oh she must not be right, because, look, he just won. He could not have won in a rigged election. I thought, oh well things aren't quite as bad as I thought they were. opps. Now the world is totally upside down, the govt is out to kill us the only questions are when and how.
It would be nice to see a survey on the American people on how many believe the govt is out to kill us, or even capable of it.
On the other hand is someone conducted such a survey, you wouldn't know that the government wasn't doing it to compile a list of who to kill first.
It would be interesting to know who started this birth certificate registration on the stock market and when and how did they weasel it into the govt. It isn't that we are slaves of the government, someone is trying to make us slaves of the government. There are 30 or more million Americans who do not want to be slaves of the government.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by m khan]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I'm getting an error code on the link.
All other links working well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yeah the link's down.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Basically the Declaration of Independance is a claim that we are all Freemen.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by logican

What decisions are you talking about? children at risk? children who need placement or special needs. Any decisions like that are just as full of legalese like this, "shared corporate parenting responsibilities” or "corporate parenting" paste the latter into your search and it will come up time and time again. What the phrase actually means is anybody's guess

Corporate parenting is a term given to the responsibility of local authorities and associated services for looked after children. That is a child who has for whatever reason been taken away from parent(s). If the issue is with the word "corporate" then just look it up in the dictionary to calm your fears. At the end of the day a bunch of people agreed with the name corporate parenting cause I guess they thought it was an appropriate title and whether you like it or not it's not significant of a conspiracy.

Oh and when you suggest looking something up in a search engine and then say you don't know what it means then you might want to follow your own advice a little more diligently. Here is the 4th listing in google www.ltscotland.org.uk...

The title of it is Looked After Children - What is corporate parenting.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry to interject with a oneliner, but I think it is important to rememeber that a system exists by will of the majority. If more people want lots of public services and are willing to be taxed for them then nothing will change. Just look at the numbers of people who claim houseing benifit and unemployment benifit. I know that I am American, but I was stationed in the UK for three years and I have a Brit wife. She says that she actually prefers the UK system of taxes as she feels the BBC provides a higher quality of programing, and to be fair, they are quite hard on the government in power from what I saw. I listened and trusted BBC radio 4 more then I do the ad driven US media. I guess this was not so much of a one liner...

One thing I will say about the UK government is that I wish they were more transparent about exactly where tax money goes.
www.expressandstar.com... I know it is not a government stat, but it was the best I could find.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

What do we do about it?

What John Harris has found in the UK is the same thing that Arthur Menard found in Canada & what LB Bork found here in the US, except while Harris & Menard have you remain within & part of the system, LB tells you how to remove yourself from the system completely. According to LB, the 14th Amendment gives you citizenship into the corporation of a de facto gov of “The United States”.

Few know (but I’m sure most here do) that the unites states of America is a federation of sovereign nations (states). When you register your birth you become a citizen of the US. When you register to vote, you put yourself into a state of rebellion with the government.

You can expatriate from the US & become a state national & reclaim your rights. You give up all privileges of being a US citizen (social security, etc), but you also give up all requirements (income tax, obeying statutes, etc).

Get the book, “The Red Amendment” & start reading. It’s all documented, footnoted, referenced, www.redamendment.net...

www.pacinlaw.org...

www.pacinlaw.org...

www.pacgroups.us...

www.deprogram.us...

mal
~

[edit on 16-11-2009 by mal1970]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Your link says this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Do you remember the first time you realised that something was not right with the world, that moment when your conscious made a leap to another level, cause thats what happend.

Well prepare yourself for another leap, cause this is mind boggling.

www.tpuc.org...

Let me know what you think.

first your link is quite dead. second, learn how to add to a subject not just this BS 'wow, check it out, coolio!' garbage. your supposed to provide your take, not just some abstract next level disclaimer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Original Link is down.

Can someone please try to find a new one, or upload it somewhere else?

Or point out to me if any of the MANY other links posted in the thread are duplicates of the original.

I'm very interested in watching this (the original link), after reading all the responses. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

Hi Logic,

I did not mention anything about conspiracy.
I did not mention having any fears. They are your words not mine.
I do know something about "Corporate parenting" I did not know what "Shared Corporate Parenting" was about, (in my post I should
said the former instead of latter) and apologies for that.
Corporate Parenting is not a legal definition in itself, but it does apply to all elected councillors and their senior advisors most of, if not all who are members of a Corporation. The ultimate Corporate responsibilty for Corporate Parenting is the Central Government, so all their elected members are also Corporate Parentors. All these people have a legal and moral duty to protect child/persons at risk or in care or leaving care. I suspect that duty will expand to include all child/persons eventually. The shared Corporate Parenting would include people like social workers and fosterers who are not, (I think I am right in saying) Corporate members, so I have cleared that up for myself. It is important that I should know about this stuff since three out of my four sons have special needs and spend some time in respite care and so technically, in care.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by logican

Hi Logic,

I did not mention anything about conspiracy.
I did not mention having any fears. They are your words not mine.

Yes they are my words but to me you inferred them by your posts. If that is not the case I apologise.

I do know something about "Corporate parenting" I did not know what "Shared Corporate Parenting" was about, (in my post I should
said the former instead of latter) and apologies for that.

It makes no difference,it means the same thing.

Corporate Parenting is not a legal definition in itself...

Well it really kinda is, by the virtue of it being a corporate responsibility, hence why, in the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 for example, it acknowledges the responsibilities of different bodies involved in care. Whether it is called corporate parenting or whatever name you want to give it, the duty of care exisits and those who apply it are held accountable. But you continue...

...but it does apply to all elected councillors and their senior advisors most of, if not all who are members of a Corporation. The ultimate Corporate responsibilty for Corporate Parenting is the Central Government, so all their elected members are also Corporate Parentors. All these people have a legal and moral duty to protect child/persons at risk or in care or leaving care.

Yes and no. You wouldn't expect the transport minister to have direct responsibility for your child's respite care would you? It is about those involved in their care, wellbeing, welfare etc. Ultimate corporate responsibility is a phrase you seem to be applying somewhat arbitrarily. Obviously there is a hierarchy in governemnt, from the UK as a whole to local level so you could say that corporate parenting involves everyone from a volunteer carer to the ministerial level. More so though it's a local level thing.

I suspect that duty will expand to include all child/persons eventually.

Why? That is what I mean by inferred conspiracy.

The shared Corporate Parenting would include people like social workers and fosterers who are not, (I think I am right in saying) Corporate members, so I have cleared that up for myself.

That's incorrect. Social workers and fosterers are by the nature of their role part of corporate parenting. It's frustrating when you say you have cleared it up for yourself when I sent you a link explaining what is meant by it and you only need to read it to get a better understanding.

It is important that I should know about this stuff since three out of my four sons have special needs and spend some time in respite care and so technically, in care.

I totally agree with you there and that's what I infer as fear or concern if that's more approriate. That's why I sent you the link to help you understand. Maybe you're getting confused by the word corporate or maybe because you have an emotional investment in the issue you are finding it hard to disentangle what may appear to be jargon. As someone who has involvement in these issues I'd be more than happy to try and answer any concerns or questions you have.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just thought I would post my little experience of being a sort of freeman. It all started in 2005/6 when I was badly in debt because getting a loan or credit card was simply too easy. I would put in the request and they would reply with the offer, within a few days the money was in my bank. I had a steady income and met the requirements "So why not" (30k in debt if your interested)

However there came a time when I had to see my bank manager when I applied for a loan. Simply to ask what I want the money for, so off I went to see my bank manager. "What do you want the money for" he asked "To pay off other debts" I said with a sorry kind of look on my face. What he said sort of sprouted the seed of freedom. He said get the loan over 10 years, he said their is more interest to pay but.... (he came a little closer) "Chances are you won't be paying it back" The money was really for a car, I knew deep down I was never going to pay it back, strange to come from a bank manager though. Made sense though because a credit crunch was on the horizon, I just didn't know that at the time.

Anyway I got the loan and the car I wanted and plodded along with life, met the payments on the loan and had a little cash to play around with. Well that was until I walked out my Job 4-5 months later, what the bank manager said stayed with me and I thought just "Screw it" people were getting on my back at work making me do 2 peoples Jobs because people were getting laid off left right an centre. Money was running out and I had started to reuse the credit cards, I decided screw this what's the worst they can do "Lock me up for not paying" so out my Job I walked.

For at next 9 months I was unemployed claiming benefits ignoring red letters and phone calls from the loan companies. In the end I simply got sick and wanted these people off my back so I went bankrupt, £350 and the £30k debt was cleared . Even better I kept my car and they didn't touch a penny of my benefits. Stayed out of work until I got discharged from being Bankrupt by the official receiver and then got myself a Job in 2008.

During my time at that Job I got the dreaded "You have to go to Jury Service or face a fine letter" now some people may like Jury Service and the time off work but I just didn't agree with it. I believe the justice system in out country is corrupt, so I had better things to do than sit in court all day. Everyone went on and on about how I would get a fine and I would still have to go anyway. I had to send this form off to "Request" to attend Jury Service, I thought hang on, if I have to request to go then I can not request by not sending the letter. So I didn't send the letter, people were saying "Noooo it won't work you will be fined" It did work because something clicked, that something was "These people do not own me" I am a free person. I was right, these people had no control over me I am not breaking the law, what if I never got the letter, what they going to do "Ring me, Text me, Call at my home" they can't do nothing.

Moving on up to Jan 2009 I ended up being made redundant "Thanks to the bankers" since then I have really started to wake up and see the corruption in the world, see past the illusion. The illusion that keeps us trapped, trapped in a prison with invisible bars. The people who run our country are nothing short of murderers and slave traders, They have broke each one of the common laws. I will not and never again will serve the people who run this country, I will not serve people who uses my being as a means of profit and power. I was born a freeman and I will remain a freeman, they can burn my berth certificate, and delete my national insurance number from their system for all I care, even my driving licence and passport because "I don't need them"

[edit on 16-11-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you to the OP for the link, nice to see people getting the message out there.

S&F

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Something strange is going on... The TPUC.org site is dead, I tried to find the video on Youtube but it won't play

Aha, I found a playlist on the tube

John Harris' "It's an Illusion" Speech

Mods, I hope I'm posting this link right?

Edit number 80: OK I think I've got it now

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Staafke]

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Your entitled to your opinion but I am entitled to challenge your views.

You state it is complete rubbish?

Prove it is complete rubbish. If you do not live here in the UK, then you have no basis for your views and opinions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join