It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Implanted Chips

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well lets face it, they obviously want to chip us. What we need to do now, and here, is create a forum completely about hacking the chips. If the chips are hackable, which they are, we need to show how.

I believe that we have some of the best minds here at ATS who know, or know who knows, how to accomplish this challenge.

If the chips can be hacked, they will be considered insecure and therefore not viable.

All links, videos, blogs, and postings about how to hack or change the information on these chips should be posted here as well as views, knowledge, and opinions.

Everybody needs to understand that if these implantable chips that turn us into nothing but numbered sheep can be hacked, they will not be able to use them.

Keep this flagged and commented so that people will find this information, it is imperative that we do this before the internet is no longer available.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

if they try and force me to be chipped, i will fight or leave the country...no need for hacks, as a patriot i will not back down from my rights and neither should you....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The chip from my understanding would be more like a tag.

The thruth would lay in the reader. The system that connects them all is where you would want to aim your efforts. You'd need to start by getting a device that reads the chip and working from there.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

I will certainly not back down, but if the process can be made obsolete before it occurs wouldn't that be better. Set them back, buy us time.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Thank you Seiko, that's beautiful, that's exactly the kind of brainstorming we need to get this started.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Excellent idea. I lack the knowledge of how , but I am willing and able to learn. This would be a worth while project.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Great Thread.

I've heard that once you're chipped, anyone with the proper equipment could read your information without your knowledge, just by you walking near them.
Think of the possibiltites for Identity Theft!

We definately have to put a stop to this before it gets to much momentum.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

true...but how can we find hacks for something thats not being implemented (that we know of) yet? we would need some basic understanding of what we are working with first. i would start with researching what powers them and finding out what we could construct to disable the chip ourselves...how could they possibly pay to keep re-chipping an entire population who could disable such devices at will?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I believe that the chip will be so small that it will be unhackable, it will probably settle somewhere in your body and be there for life. That is what nanotechnology is all about.
They wont make anything that you can hack, they are smarter than that. This has been in the works for a long time and Im sure they have thought of all this already.
My thoughts are that the only way to stop this is to not get chipped. Once you are it is all over.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

it would have to work electronically in some fashion, therefore maybe a small controlled EMP device could disable them...im almost for certain that anything made, can be broken

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If it's implanted the usual ways of deactivation won't work.

That said we should make more friends in the culture jamming community. There is a way to create a small emp like device from the flash circuit of a dispoable camera.

These instructions depict how to create a small transient electromagnetic pulse generator. It deals with high voltages and can be potentially lethal unless great care is exercised throughout.

Flash emp

Please consider this only educational, and don't hurt yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here a link to the movie suspect nation. It was shown on channel4. If i remember correctly the expert manipulates a RFID-chip towards the end of the film (last 8 minutes). But the whole documentary is worth watching.
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

thanks! right after i said a small controlled EMP would work u prove it for me bravo!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If it can be read, it can be hacked. Everybody needs to reach out and see what they can find out and bring it back here. EMP or any other form of deactivation should also be brought back, but deactivation will not shut the program down. The only way to stop it is to be able to change the information on the chip.

If someone can hack or clone the read of a chip, it can not be trusted, and therefore it could not be used. Think about it, if someone could walk down the street and pass David Rockewhatever and clone his chip, and then walk up to an ATM and withdraw 100K - nobody would ever trust a chip again.

Deactivating a chip is not the point, the information on it has to be insecure in order to stop TPTB from using it.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

if we could figure it out we could walk near any elite person, steal their info, and immediatly drain their accounts...that would teach em!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

if we could figure it out we could walk near any elite person, steal their info, and immediatly drain their accounts...that would teach em!

Exactly! And that would put an end to their program.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

i for one will pick the 1st politician i can come near...at least a higher up one...who better to know the harshness other than a politician? for they never know til it happens to them and throws their reality off kilter...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Please note all of the following information is off the top of my head and may be subject to change

As I understand it, there are two types of chips, active and passive.

The active chips are self-powered (one way or another) and transmit a unique identifying number. They can be read from further away than passive chips. An example of this type of RFID transmitters is toll-booth 'chips' which contain a battery and usually have to be placed on your windshield.

The passive 'chips' contain a circuit which resonates at a particular (unique) frequency in the presence of an external magnetic field. Because they need to be excited by a magnetic field the distance from which they can be read is limited. An example of this type of RFID is store theft prevention stickers, which look like a square pattern (about 2 inches in diameter) made out of a strip of aluminium.

AFAIK neither type of chip in its implantable form can be 'hacked'. Both should be able to be damaged though, in the presence of a strong field (microwave perhaps? lol). The passive type would be harder to damage I expect.

EDIT: Forgot to add that neither type of chip contains any information other than a unique identifier, so therefore all information will be in a database (or various databases), with the chip linking you to the information in the database.

EDIT2: Punctuation and clarity.

EDIT3: Actually, there is a type of active 'chip' which contains more information then just an identifying number. I would guess these type of chips are a OTP (one-time programmable) type and cannot be changed once programmed. The same rules of damaging them apply as to other active chips. This type is usually used in passports and contains the same information which is on the passport page (eye color and DOB and such).

There, that should be enough edits.

[edit on 13/11/09 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You don't need to hack the chip. Nothing will be forced on you. This is part of their "rules". You will have the freedom of choice.

Just too bad if you don't make "the right" choice. (It's really an ultimatum, not a choice. You are urged to "choose correctly". )

Without the chip, you will be the ones cut off, those who can neither buy nor sell.

It is designed to be a peaceful anihilation. No more bloody wars.

If you don't have the chip...no one did this to you. It is by your own freewill that you no longer have a tap into the banking system, the medical system, the charity system, the employment system, etc.

The chip will be your only connection to be able to live in the world.

And if it becomes proof that you are disease free...you won't be able to travel without it.

The chip will become a universal life support system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join