It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Implanted Chips

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

If you fight, a bunch of burley guys with subdue you.They will hold you down and inject you. They may use a tazer, batons or pepper spray or (D.) all of the above. If you offer what may be construed as deadly force, they will use deadly force. If you hole up somewhere, they will surround you and if necessary use any military force necessary to force you to to submit.
If you OPENLY resist you l be WILL made an example, for all to see and you will be called a nut case or worse. The MSM will portray you as a complete whack job. They'll ship your loved ones off to some Gulag.
If you think your own law enforcment or your own military won't do that to their own...think again. The cops that they are hiring these days have a bouncer mentality and the military will follow orders. Violence will beget violence. Remember I said if, you resist OPENLY. Any act of defiance will be dealt with...with extreme violence if necessary. "Don't right a check with your mouth that your body can't cash"
I know it's all cool to sound macho, but you won't even come close to winning. Do you understand that if they want you, they can have you. They'll bust through your door while your watching OPRAH or whatever prolefeed happens to be on and within 30 seconds have complete control of your home and everyone in it. I mean cuffed and face to carpet. You would" even have time to grab a weapon if you wanted to. By the time you though about it.. there's a red dot on your forehead. Leave the country? Your passport's been microchipped and you have not been vaccinated. Your not going anywhere. So what do we do? Beats the hell out of me. Someone has to start using their head. Let it be us.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To little to late folks. Microchips are implanted in just about everything now days. The government doesnt need you to have a microchip card or implants under the skin. If shopping at any given store that sells corporate products, then a person buys microchips in just about anything. RFID chips are implanted into most clothing items so corporations can track the fashion trends in society, the is partially responsible for those hype sloth shaggy loose fitting ganster pants they sell at Walmart. Think I'm kidding? I'm not. Of course they are appropriately placed in our cars, you know, so corporations can know what kind of leisure environments we enjoy, huh. Cell Phones, a gimmie. Want more truth, just dig out your wallet, which is probably chiped and digg out the bills, they are also chiped with stripping. This enables to non - government corporate feds to really track your spending habits, including exactly how much of thier money we carry. To bad if your a thief or a bank robber, that would be illegal. What next? Folks I dont think we need to be worried about police officers, "They are the good guys," The worry is the next generation of young gangster security guard thugs who suddenly get access to tracking all the corporate chiped snake oil we have been buying all of these years with hollywood anti-constitutionalist lingo flowing through our media devices. The police are actually your best friend, and go ahead and quote me on that.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by inregardstoo]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know, I would rather be chipped, because the way Australia is heading at the moment with every day new people trying to sneek into Australia illegally its getting worse. And I want those illegal imagrants out of my country. (If you are living in Australia and dont have a chip or valid papers to prove who you are then you go bye bye" Do you know how easy it is to get a REAL passport with false information.)

Yea fair enough being tracked and scanned 24/7 is a compleate evaision of privacy.

As I dont want to be watched while I am having sex or taking a 50cm # out my ass.

But what people need to understand is the world is getting out of control, A breakdown of society is just around the corner.

People are begining to lack self disciplin and self control.
People ae begining to abuse each other sexually, emotionaly, and physically all for the sence of instance gratifacation and satisfaction.

For example for those of you who seen the movie hostel 1 and 2, these movies are based on true stories and things that have happen and still happen today. eg " Snuff films" "Male and female Sex slavery" "Human tourture for some twisted guys graticacation" "Extream Sadomasochism to the point of death"

What I am getting at is we need something to help protect us against this world of twisted people.

Who knows a chip may just very well one day save your life.

As I say above chipping the population has more dis - advantages then advantages, but at the same time this world is becoming more F*CK*D up everyday.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Svaba]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svaba
Yea fair enough being tracked and scanned 24/7 is a compleate evaision of privacy.

As I dont want to be watched while I am having sex or taking a 50cm # out my ass.

But what people need to understand is the world is getting out of control, A breakdown of society is just around the corner.

The reason society is breaking down is because our leaders are awful and don't have our best interests at heart.

If you get chipped you, you personally might not have much to worry about, but others who stand against those leaders for real change could be taken out.

So then you are stuck with your selfish leaders AND your micro-chip. And the fall of civilization will still be inevitable in those circumstances since, again, the problem is these very same leaders not being able to get their heads straight AT ALL.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They are analog based.
Hence the big push for digital television.
It freed unlimited freq's.
Extreme heat kills those in clothing.
Microwave for 3 to 5 secs tops in items that will fit in oven(watch for flame burst)
As mentioned EMP's will kill them.
Along with strong DC powered magnets.
Analog radios and walkie talkies with mics HELD in que scramble the signal as well as distort visuals on securcams.
Removal with razor and suture, save in thick metal casing or destroy.
I've killed quite a few, both active and passive.
Learn Survival Skills.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
very large amplifier
jam the whole band width
they free'd up the TV bandwidth to have less interference
A "hacked" tv guts would provide the frequency outputs needed
if you hide yourself, you'll be found
if you hide half the state of idaho....well, another story altogether
needle in a haystack
just don't toss out all the analog, tuning dial tv's just yet
you could probably ad a simple device to existing products to "simulate" somebodys number (cell phone, etc)
I was told the newest Iphone has a RFID reader ap already, but not sure

dr

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They will be obsolete with the correct frequency of the focused enlightened being.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
As you might tell by my username I have a read/write chip cloning unit.

I can read, write, clone about 8 or 9 different chips.

I scanned my friends cat and got a unknown chip response, so I would have to figure out the make then program it into my machine.

My machine is field upgradable with, (which I have used before), my laptop, cd w/chip programming info( I can't write code myself).

Last time the up-g was 8GB's of six digit tables to crack encryption for xxxxxx's(I'm can't reveal manufacturer due to copywrite agreement I had to sign) system. Now I can clone their chips.

Well, let me just get to the punch-line
!!!!!YOU ALREADY ARE CHIPPED!!!!!

Grab your car keys and look at them carefully, you might see a marring of the plastic top of key,(underside of plastic 'head' next to metal blade of key) thats where some of the manufacturers's heat up the plastic and insert the chip.

Some of the chips are inserted before molding/joining of the key top.

Some of them are installed in the top assembly where the remote entry/alarm units are.(it looks like a small rectangular chunk of matte black carbon/pellet).

Anyway, they don't need to chip you, cause you probably carry a car key with you at all/most of the time!

BWAAHAAHAAAAA!!!! I SEE YOU!!!! Signed The Gov't

You can nullify this and other chip systems by surrounding chip with a faraday cage of sufficient density as to block out-going RF pulse response to demanders inquiree. I tried to design and patent a small cage with black pleather(plastic leather) cover, but I could not get a sufficient reduction of outgoing signal in a size acceptable to consumers. [(you pretty much have to surround chip with 3 layers of tin foil to actually reduce signal to Zero.)My goal.]

A good site to look at is www.antichip.com and www.spychips.com, sorry I haven't learned how to post URL's yet. I'm working on it.

I saw a U-tube vid., but couldn't find it today of a college kid who sat in Boston's Logan Airport and tapped into the Wi-Fi system and reprogrammed it to search for transponders and list them for him, He showed a list of #s it came back with and I.D.ed them as car keys and a couple of passports.

BE VERY AFRAID! Bye Bye!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Not only are they going to chip us, but they are going to install a wireless transmitter at the base of our brain stem. This is confirmed. It is already termed "brained". Once "brained" you will lose the urge to disrupt your chip. Ok, i mean seriously.. we're all going to get chipped? Who comes up with this stuff? What if I told you all guns will be taken away from American citizens by 2010. That has more of a chance of happening than getting chipped if you understand what I'm saying. I'm calling sensationalist BS on all this chip nonsense. Yes there will be chips, but these will be voluntary. If I can get one that monitors my blood sugar or detects cancerous cells, or detects exposure to pathogens.. cool. Will it transmit secret info to the government? Well, I have nothing to hide so they are welcome to eavesdrop on my boring life if they have nothing better to do. But to make assumptions that people will be forcefully lined up like cattle and tagged with subcutaneous devices deserves skepticism!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can someone help fact check for me? A guest on C2C mentioned tha Verichip shows only 10,000K in profit sales of their chip per year. If that is true I am not real worried about the threat. I'm all for them failing as a business if it is true.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Some companies sell "card holder" cases, that trap the RFID signal within the case.

If you extrapolate on that idea, you could either wear a special rubber suit
, or build a RFID Jammer.

I'd vote for the jammer.

I also read at the Defcon hacker convention. There was a RFID reader set up. The hackers would walk by and when the reader tried to read their signal, it puked and shut down.

This idea also sounds fun!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join