It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Councillor Adrian Hicks Demands Answers over Extraterrestrials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

www.thisishampshire.net...

"A HAMPSHIRE councillor has made a bizarre video claiming that aliens are secretly walking the planet.

Adrian Hicks posted the 27-minute speech on the Internet.

He addresses a shady organisation called Majestic which he alleges is made up of scientists, military officers and politicians tasked with making contact with extra terrestrials following a UFO crash in 1947.

The 52-year-old Liberal Democrat is calling for the unelected group, which he says has links to both the UK and US governments, to come clean and tell the public about the existence of aliens."

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

ever consider it might be more clinicially insane to think aliens dont exist and arent visiting earth given the billions of planets and stars in the sky.

have a look out the window. I suggest cultivating a sense of perspective.

i.e. you...very tiny.... universe...very big.

aliens... probably very numerous....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

The 52-year-old Liberal Democrat is calling for the unelected group, which he says has links to both the UK and US governments, to come clean and tell the public about the existence of aliens."

Sounds peachy to me... but probably just as unlikely.

S&F... 'cause I like the sound of it

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
um yeah... I believe, but damn.. there goes his re election.. Hey shrike.. did hoagland make this up too? lol. seriously though, Yeah, we need more politicians like this guy... what a nut house this would be

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

The universe being very large works in favor of there being alien life....works tremendously against us that intelligent alien life will ever find our little planet aswell though. Anyway good catch, there have been a few MP's over the years wanting ufo disclosure, not sure about alien. Plus alot of the time it always seems to be the lib dems who adhere to conspiracy theories. Dr Kelly and Norman baker for example.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by rapunzel222

The universe being very large works in favor of there being alien life....works tremendously against us that intelligent alien life will ever find our little planet aswell though. Anyway good catch, there have been a few MP's over the years wanting ufo disclosure, not sure about alien. Plus alot of the time it always seems to be the lib dems who adhere to conspiracy theories. Dr Kelly and Norman baker for example.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Solomons]

that would make sense if aliens and humans were on an even scale....but considering that humans are relatively young in their evolution and aliens could be so far advanced and above us and possibly understand the universe way more than we do..that the size of the universe wouldn't be much of a deterrent in reaching us

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Reaching us maybe not...finding us is a different story. Anyway, we are going down the path of if's and maybes. I would have preferred if he had asked for ufo disclosure instead of alien disclosure, like i said some MP's have already stated they would like this to be revealed and it would do more good if he hopped on that bandwagon rather than a fringe one.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very interesting post. It would be nice to know exactly who he was talking to.
He's a bit naive I would say. The cover up has nothing to do with mankind being ready and everything to do with assuring the elitists stay at the helm.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by The Shrike

ever consider it might be more clinicially insane to think aliens dont exist and arent visiting earth given the billions of planets and stars in the sky.

have a look out the window. I suggest cultivating a sense of perspective.

i.e. you...very tiny.... universe...very big.

aliens... probably very numerous....

Ever consider that it might be more clinically insane to create beings out of whole cloth? Look out your window and look at the reality you're in. Universe...very big. Human minds...very small. Aliens...where is the evidence for just one?

new topics

top topics

join