It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Creator - Who?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil

"The answer is not hiding in my opinion"

this is my point.. its NOT the answer that is the POINT its the QUESTION

do not confuse what i am saying..

be for you get an answer what do you need FIRST?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I do not include you in my damnation.

Only the idiots.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

So in addition to the appeal to authority you are wanting to include an appeal to emotion?

Why not skip the fallacious stuff and blow us away with logic instead?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

i replied to you.
ive replied several times.

i will reply again. we do not know how everything started.

youve given no response to the substance of my replies, youve just repeatedly said i talked down to you. i havent. if i had it would be apparent.

i suggest that you think about what youre asking. you want us to prove a negative. its impossible to prove a negative. (or almost impossible, there may be a provable negative im not aware of)

i made no personal attacks. I put the THREAD down and i've already stated why.
please take note of the difference between a personal attack on you and saying the thread was not done that well.

ps now someone is angry. (hint: its you)
pps that was an example of me talking down to you. calm down and start replying rationally before you post something you will regret

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

i think my first post was lost in a blackhole? sorry

look at your own words VERY CLOSE

why, who, how? and for what reason

words are funny things

why = pi
who = linner
what = pi

merry go round of madness

when the very answer is in your face..

the question

could you ask what you do if you could not? so ? the logic of ones answer is the very question ones asking correct?

; )

hence YOU think you are asking why when IN FACT you ARE the answer..

thats why you are backwards when you look in the mirror.

self frelection of the question = answer

self reflection of an answer = question

easy when you cast aside doubt and have humitly

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

I didn't because I wasn't replying to anything you said.

Interesting.

You can't think of any personal examples from your own life were you experienced an answer first and then formed questions afterwards in response to it?

An apple hit someone in the head once.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by silver tongue devil]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

woops i think i just did that bit lol

; )

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

bein born?

or did you ask to be born?

or did you ask the unvierse to be what it is? im sorry if i missunderstand your rebuttle

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil

Originally posted by 13579

I didn't because I wasn't replying to anything you said.

Interesting.

You can't think of any personal examples from your own life were you experienced an answer first and then formed questions afterwards in response to it?

An apple hit someone in the head once.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by silver tongue devil]

and in order for you to postulate that question upon me required you to ask it.

you see? you can not funtion without asking for it is what YOU are and what created you.

Input / output /question / answer = flow of life and the recreation of it.

Recreation of the question it self

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The concept of an abstract, undefined creator is inherently unfalsifiable but that's no reason to believe in it. The reasons you may personally believe in a creator can be refuted but not the concept of a creator itself. Why do you believe there is a creator and how do you define it?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't know about your questions, but I'm pretty sure it's turtles all the way down.

If there was a creator, he was an incompetent boob.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sweet, another ignorant creationist to add to my foe list

What's up with the agenda lately? you guys seem to be tag-teaming this forum. Please find another site to visit, you are not wanted here.

And to answer your question: We don't quite know yet, but we are OK with that, actually.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
Please convince me that there was no creator of anything.

How did dark matter start?

How did stars and planets start?

How did anything start?

All starts from the root of "Concepts".

Perhaps you should not be asking who?

But rather you should be asking "What"?

The "who" is only describing what "The What" has done! (The Result and Not the Cause)

So the Who is Not "What" the All has come From.

The Who has come from "The What"

But if you refer to a religious definition, then it is very simple.

It is The Paradox.

(Human nature can Not understand the Paradox, they only know the result and Not the Cause as it is written "The Image of God his Hidden in The LIGHT." That is The Light of The World as this came from a Greek text the Word used was "Phos" This Greek Word means Sun Light or any other Light that comes from a star or luminous body.)

"The Paradox" is a Strong and Mighty Wall, against Human Nature.

And only the Wise shall pass through this wall.

"The Third State", lies within the Paradox.

But what U ask about, is the "Fourth State" and Not the First State as you belive it to be....

But as it is taught in most religions, God is of "Two Components" thus is Plural.

a. A WORD which consists of Letters G, O, D ( A word consists of a string of Letters and can be Intelligent Communication)

b. LIFE in other words the driving nature or entity that is experiencing everything.
Which as written “The LIFE of God is The LIGHT of Man”, and Not A'Dam.

This is why in the Genesis it is written, ( Let Us Create Man (it does Not say A'Dam) in Our Image and after Our Likeness." )

If A'Dam were after the Likeness of God or in The Image of God then A'Dam would Not have Died!

A'Dam is NOT The Light nor Is He the Word but has been created by The Word through The Light of The World.

It is Man that has been Created in the Image of God Not A'Dam as The Word Man refers to The Soul and Not the Primate which is A'Dam or the Damned one.

These "Two Components" have come out of Something Which is "The Paradox".

"The Paradox" consists of 3 Components.

The 2 "Opposites" and ????? The Third State.

And these 3 are in The Fourth State which is ?????

See if You can discover the answer ????

[edit on 13-11-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i will never understand why people think the argument "science cant observe or test a creator therefore it holds no value" is sufficient..that is an awful argument..if a being created the entire universe..and is outside the universe why would we be able to test him with modern science..we cant..and wont be able to..

also..its easier to understand the workings of the universe through reason that through science..if you look at why certain things are the way they are in our universe..it all make perfect sense..and is all laid out in a perfect way to sustain our life on this planet...

the existence of a creator outside of our 3d universe is a logically and reasonably intelligent idea

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey Matrix Traveller--

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to drag YHWH the racist sexist post exilic clan god of Yisro'el into this conversation.

Doesn't anyone on this thread have any idea how MANY creator gods and goddesses there are representaed by all the ancient and present religions on this planet?

And yet...watch it...they drag in the 'Hebrew Bible' and its bloodthirsty ruthless (and oh so tired and depressing) middle eastern desert clan god of illiterate and totally lost semi nomads running around in circles (read the book of Numbers !) as if it's the only fripping religious document in the world that was ever written.

Here is one Hindu Creation Hymn (from the Rg Veda) from around 1550 BCE, (i.e. before the 2 Creation Myths in Genesis which date from after 722 BCE) written in Sanskrit, and roughly translated into American English:

"Then, there was neither Existence nor was there Non-existence --neither the realm of space nor the sky which is beyond spacer - What stirred? And Where? In whose protection? Was there water, was there a bottlemless deep?

Then, there was neither Death nor Non-Death - there was no distinguishing signs for night nor of day:

Only the ONE (i.e. Creator) breathed, windless, by his own impulse. Other than that there was nothing beyond anything.

In the Beginning, the Darkness was hidden by the Darkness with no distinguishing sign, for all this creation then was as endless seas of water without boundaries.

Then the life force that was covered with Void: but then...the ONE arose from the Waters of Creation, by the power of light-heat.

Then Desire came upon THE ONE when it all began, yes, that was the first Seed of Thought

The Poets (searching out their hearts with cunning) discovered that there was in fact Fixed-Bond between two states: Existence and Non-existence.

Their cord was extended across the Void.

Was there a Below, then? Was there an Above, then?

From the initial Thought of the ONE sprang into being the Seed-placers, then the gods.

There was an impulse coming from beneath, there was a giving force from above.

But in the end, who really knows for sure? Who was ther to explain or tell it? So, how was it all made? Where did all this Creation come from ?

Yes, yes, the gods came later, along with the physical-creation of this Universe.

But who was there then to know from whence it has arisen, this Creation?

Perhaps it all formed itself, or maybe not. THE ONE who looks down upon his creation, maybe HE formed it, or maybe he did NOT.

The ONE who resides in the Highest Heavens, surely only He knows for sure---or maybe He does NOT know !"

Pretty deep stuff from a thinking (and doubting !) culture that pre-dated the Bible by at least 6,000 years! !

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Dark matter isn't hypothetical. Either it exists or everything we no about gravity is wrong, but you're right that we haven't found any yet though.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

By everything we know about gravity, do you mean by Newton's definition of gravity or Einstein's?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

But all the different religions, philosophy etc comes from the source does it not ???

As I said The whole thing is a Paradox and there are components to that paradox...

So to understand we need to understand the Paradox

And Not stop at its WALL, but pass through to find the third component to understand the fourth one or Fourth Component.

Am I of the Roman Doctrine ???

No I am definitely NOT!

Do I write about it ???

Yes I do !

Do I follow the Roman Doctrine ???

No I certainly Don't !

Am I religious ???

NO !

[edit on 13-11-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

youre right...its not exactly factual...but its got evidence for it and its been predicted by a so far reliable theory....its in a weird middle ground. science works on the assumption that its true, but theres nothing definite. im having trouble explaining. but it would kind of lead to a paradigm shift if it didnt exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I'm trying to remember why they know it exists and why it's so hard to find. Give me a few minutes and I'll find a link or something. All I can remember right now is that we know it exists because of the laws of gravity and if it didn't exist and I know there's a reason they haven't found it yet but I only vaguely remember why for both of these. I'll post again in a minute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join