It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canberra the NWO capitol of Australia? (Photo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I came across this photo and it just screamed NWO to me. Also is has connections to Washington, D.C. Witch as far as im aware was built to Masonic guild lines.

Connection with Washington, D.C. There are similarities with the design of Canberra and that of Washington, D.C Both consist of Parliamentary Triangles that link up the House of Government with other monuments and important places.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f690fdd1db74.jpg[/atsimg]

Wikipedia

EDIT: Photo in title

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

Live in Canberra, and yes its obvious.
This is my opinion only.
This country was built / controlled by the British when it was born. So hazard a guess and there would be loads of these all over our country..
We are embroiled in the NWO as everyone else is, but we are still only small fish to play around with in comparison to the rest of the world and their wealth, their Ancient History, their knowledge and their control of other factors that control the world. So, I think, we were used only we the need arose (rather than the Brits using their own troops they sent in the Criminal Aussies into the most ridiculous situation when it came to the Wars, and then had the gall to get pissed at us when we kicked up a stink (when we were getting attacked, and said we are sending some of our troops home among other things
), which I feel is differing to what other countries have experienced. I mean we slid through the cracks as such, we had nothing of real value to them and with Location also being a huge factor, we would have been somewhat "overlooked".

As for the US connection, not another surprise, we have sucked right up the Americans butt for the last few years, along with many other a Country (no offense US Citizens, but its political), so why not!

We were not really important enough, until now!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
David Icke, in his recent tour of Australia noted that Canberra is riddled with all types of esoteric symbology. I must admit that some of the things he shone a light on was compelling.

IRM

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Could you elaborate a bit more on the “until now”

What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you have a look at the history of Canberra, we have a lot of Ancient Aboriginal History behind it, plus its full of Lay Lines and much more! Will have a look as there is a link with this on google somewhere!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Do you have any links?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here are some links.

www.kheper.net...

www.kheper.net...

www.geomantica.com...

books.google.com.au... en&ei=LOr8Sre1J5WPkQWKsd36Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CAsQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q=Canberra%20ley%20lines&f=false

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well, I have noticed that we seem to be getting a bit more attention in the Financial sector with regards to the way we seem to have been affected by the Downfall!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To the Aboriginals, this place was useless, as it had no water, so you couldnt live here, but, it was an important place as Canberra was a meeting place for the Tribes (I cant recall why), which is what Canberra means "Meeting Place".

Kambarra was the word that was used and it originated from the Ngunnawal tribe.
In Canberra, you will find that a majority of the Suburbs are Aboriginal in name along with some of the Street names as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I did a quick Google on Walter Burley Griffin (Was Walter Burley Griffin a Freemason)

MAN: It's hard to live in Canberra without being aware of "the plan" because there are all these... you know, people say it's confusing with all the roundabouts - it...it actually works like a treat.

DR BRIAN KENNEDY, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL GALLERY OF AUST.: Canberra, I believe will be...it's starting to be...and I think it'll be a 50-year process - the great recognised early 20th century planned city.

MAN: It was designed by an American Freemason, Walter Burley Griffin.

Source

Thanks for the links, intresting reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

To be honest I have never really looked into it

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
here is another interesting picture

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I hadn’t either until just then.

But all these things seem to be connected, so I thought I’d run the Freemason thing by Walter Burley Griffin.

Nice photo dallas18 thanks.

I’m thinking of doing a thread: NWO /illuminati buildings from around the world. I have quite a few photos I’d like to share so ill add that photo to the list, cheers.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
IMO, it looks just like an arbitrary triangle drawn across an overhead cityscape. It is especially hard to see what is at the lower left edge of the picture. How hard is it to connect three sots on a map, to form a triangle? I'm sorry, in advance, if I'm missing something, but is there any significance of the three points selected in the triangle?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weathernut

The Parliamentary Triangle was a significant feature of Walter Burley Griffin’s plan for Canberra. The apices of the triangle are Parliament House, the seat of government; the Defence Head Quarters at Russell; and City Hill, representing the civilian part of Canberra. Griffin planned the city around two axes which converge in the center of the Parliamentary Triangle. The land axis connects Mount Ainslie, Capital Hill and Red Hill and extends off towards Mount Bimberi the Australian Capital Territory's highest mountain. The water axis runs at right angles to the land axis along the length of Lake Burley Griffin.

Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weathernut
IMO, it looks just like an arbitrary triangle drawn across an overhead cityscape. It is especially hard to see what is at the lower left edge of the picture. How hard is it to connect three sots on a map, to form a triangle? I'm sorry, in advance, if I'm missing something, but is there any significance of the three points selected in the triangle?

the bottom right corner of the drawn pyramid is the city center of canberra , if you check it out on google maps there is a hexagon there, not sure what a hexagon may mean with symbology, the bottom of the pyramid runs along constitution ave, its pretty obvious the city design is based on a pyramid . the far left edge lines up with the pyramid but doesn't fully join up with roads, where the australian american memorial is farm3.static.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Does anyone remeber taking Geometry? Ya know shapes and stuff? You know that EVERYTHING EVER is made out of Triangles and squares and circles and their dirivitives right? No seriously we all understand that to be actual Fact? Please say yes, please....

new topics

top topics

join