It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: 1st steps toward new Iranian Sanctions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Breaking News: 1st steps toward new Iranian Sanctions

"-- The U.S. has filed suit to seize properties, including mosques, belonging to groups with alleged ties to Iran."

CNN BREAKING NEWS
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So here we go... We're seeing new the 1st of new Iranian sancations...

Good!!!

Whatever will threat and scare the Iranian gov't into halting their nuclear programmes, which have obvious intentions for nuclear weaponry. This has been brought forth multiple times.

Inspections, from what I've heard, are a complete joke.

So onward with the santctions, that unfortunately hurt the people more than the gov't....

This appears to be the 1st step for new sanactions.. next step? Banning on International Flights.... Which will, for sure, cause more riots. Not like the gov't ever listened to their people anyways.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So then you obviously have undeniable proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program? Would you care to share it with the world, since no one else has been able to prove it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

So then you obviously have undeniable proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program? Would you care to share it with the world, since no one else has been able to prove it.

Few links:
www.foreignpolicy.com...

www.armscontrolwonk.com...

You're probably one of this guys who believes the Iranian military would strap a nuke on a long range missile and launch it at Tel Aviv... LOL.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sanctions? LOL. Sanctions have never worked for North Korea and they will never work for Iran. And Iran is a much more sophisticated and wealthier nation than NK. The US is playing with fire and if they keep poking it a few embers are going to pop up and burn them. And trust me it's not going to be in the form of an all out military confrontation. The Iranians are not dumb and their leaders although extremist jihadists are not crazy stupid. You think there aren't Iranian terrorists or Persian terrorists all over the world just waiting for the opportune time to unleash a little rage and destruction?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Sanctions? LOL. Sanctions have never worked for North Korea and they will never work for Iran.

I think they might.....

I believe the new sanctions include stopping international flights, closing Iranian banks accounts in Switzerland and banning more imports.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
few links here and there dont prove jack.. wish people would stop f'n with them,the day they bring their a$$ on US soil and start some sh*t thats when ill have a problem.
and if they f'with the jew's.. let the jew's deal with their own beef..america has enough on its plate

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Rook1545

Few links:
www.foreignpolicy.com...

www.armscontrolwonk.com...

You're probably one of this guys who believes the Iranian military would strap a nuke on a long range missile and launch it at Tel Aviv... LOL.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

Umm...no...I don't think Iran would nuke Israel. I think the Iran wouldn't mind having a couple nukes, just to level the playing field with Israel, but I don't think they would ever use them in an aggressive role. Despite what most people believe, I don't think Iran is dumb enough to make the first move. I do however, see things like this as being attempts to push Iran into a more desperate position so that they do lash out, and all the warhawks can claim a little victory.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

And what are those actions going to accomplish? LMAO! Those will hurt the Iranian people not the government or military.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Already posted Here

new topics

top topics

join