It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

In all honesty, the ability to admit you may be wrong far outweighs the need to be popular. I don't care if I am popular on some website. Matters not to me.

We are the minority on this forum, it is easy to go along with the flow, it takes a brave heart to speak out when surrounded by the enemy.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

it takes a brave heart to speak out when surrounded by the enemy

See, now that's not how I would put it. I don't see people that disagree with me as the enemy, I see them as people who have different opinions than I do. I am not your enemy, I am just someone else that has a different opinion. (Those are allowed on this forum.)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

New Obama Military Rules of Engagement:, Don’t shoot back.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A wise person once told me that if everyone liked me, that would make me a hypocrite.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is funny watching people who think this wrestling match is real. Every political event and historical event that just happened has been planned ahead of time. From every president to presidential candidate, every last one of them have been friends.

People say "I will pick the lesser of the evils". I say your picking the same amount of evilness regardless. Why do you think every presidential candidate makes promises and breaks most of them? Because they are allowed to. The people don't care, so congress do whatever they please.

People just don't understand who this country is run by. It is run by the same people who own shares in the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, jp morgan chase, Banque de France, Swiss Banks, and etc.

The biggest banks were started by the Rothschild family. When the world was at war the Rothschild family bought government out. So if you think about it, who ever you vote for goes into the garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Thank you libertygal. What a wonderful post. George Bush has always been a personal hero of mine. I like a man that will fight for his convictions and do what ever is necessary even if he is villified for it.

George and Laura are true American heros and I hope everybody will realize that one day.

Plus, thanks Laura for being such a classy example of what a great wife can be.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
why are you thanking bush? for being the worst president ever?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bush knows he screwed up royally. This is his initial attempt at revisionist history to heal his failed legacy. People should be outraged.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
Bush knows he screwed up royally. This is his initial attempt at revisionist history to heal his failed legacy. People should be outraged.

You're outraged because he spent time with victims families without seeking any sort of publicity?

You Bush haters really need a better argument because that was weak.

I say good job president Bush, you and Laura are a class act.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Boy, you Bush haters are really out for blood. The man can't do anything ever right in your book I take it? Can't admit that it was a classy act to visit them at Ft. Hood eh? Probably want to fault him for his African foreign policy too right?
Here's one of those "bet you didn't know" bits":

When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centrepiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year, $15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.

Bush has given more in aid to Africa than any other President

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When I read the title of this thread I was unsure if I should gag or laugh...surely no one could really believe that the traitors of the Bush clan actually deserve anything but public lynching...the same fate the befell Il Duce in Italy, and many other immoral and dangerous traitors.

The Bush family is neck deep in criminal enterprises and traitorous actions against the USA. Bush the Moron, the youngest one to be president in this sick nation...has lied and lied and covered up and done all he could to make a fortune and get the nation on a path to a fascist dictatorship. Dick Cheney, the most evil man wasting oxygen today, was the real power behind the idiot Bush...but daddy Bush is a class act in the NWO world and a major player.

The Bush family will never answer the questions that matter, because they know they are traitors. All of them have prepared South american hideaways for when the people find out about their roles in 9-11 and the ruin of our rights and constitution.crokked to the extreme...sick in mind and soul...traitors to the nation...greddy eliteists who laugh and ply while Americans die and suffer....bush himself laughed and joked about there not being any WMD's...haha...watch all the kids die for a lie!! Haha!!

Bush and his father and his brother and entire family, along with Kissinger, Perle and all his Neocon minions...all should be stood up against a wall and shot ( after a trial as fair as Jose Padilla's) and their filthy carcasses strewn in a dump to mingle with the rest of the refuse of humanity.

Damn the Bush's and all their evil deeds...thanking them is like thanking Dr. Mengele for all his contributions to medicine...sick. Anyone who really believes that these aee decent and loyal people is deluded or crazy...just my opnion of course!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
True American Heroes ?

"Liberty Gal" ?
The name speaks for itself.

With all due respect, First of all let me give my thanks to GW Bush and the entire Bush family....for our liberty !

Thanks Prescott Bush for selling american made octane boosters to Nazi Germany necessary for high altitude flight allowing them to shoot down our planes with their fighter aircraft during WWII.
Yes, Thanks for that. I'm sure you made plenty of money on that deal at the expense of american servicemen's lives.
That tuition at Yale is pretty pricey !

Thanks George H Bush for Assassinating JFK, our only President who tried to block the FED from enslaving us Americans in worthless inflationary Dollars instead of a Dollar backed by a stable commodity such as gold or silver.
Yes Thanks for that.

Yes, thanks George W Bush for the Patriot Act !

I really appreciate having lost my fundamental constitutional rights.
freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom from illegal search and seizure....

Yes, thanks George W Bush for the longest war in US history, The War on Terror.

That war that we taxpayers are still saddled with 8 whole years later with no end in sight.

All while you and Dick Cheney become filthy rich in government gravy train contracts as the rest of us citizens are threatened with unemployment if we're not already unemployed and losing our homes !

Thanks a whole LOT !

[edit on 12-11-2009 by nh_ee]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by nh_ee]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace

I think you have Bush confused with Jimmy Carter.
Obama is taking his cues from the very mistakes that Carter made only worse with ballistic spending levels never seen in our history.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
The man does a wonderfully human thing, along with his wife, by going and seeing these people, and all some of you can do is call names. So much for raising the bar on political discourse... Sad really.

Did the man make some serious mistakes? Of course he did... Name a president who didn't... Can't be done.

This trip to Fort Hood was a kind and compassionate gesture on the part of the former First Couple. They deserve a thank you, and if some of you can't see that maybe y'all need to take a look in a mirror.

Does it erase mistakes he may or may not have made? No. Was it still a gesture worthy of our praise? Yes.

It would be like saying Osama Bin Laden coming and paying his respects at twin tower...a war criminal is a war criminal no matter what. Bush needs to be shackled, given the waterboarding treatment and then put in trial in International Court of Law and face charges. If he ever gets out of prison then he should be sent to Iraq/Afghanistan alone so people there would teach him the "freedom" he gave them.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I spent some time on this blog and scrolled back and reviewed the postings all the way back to his first blog post in nearly two years ago to see his evolution to supporting Bush...

What did I learn?

He LOVES Sarah Palin, Loves Hillary Clinton, HATES Pres Obama and his wife..Loves Nancy Reagan and Luara Bush....ALWAYS HAS.

So this whole post is BS
It is the same tune he has been singing for two years!...

BS upon BS

also

We hope someday to be able to thank George W. and Laura in person for all they’ve done, and continue to do. They didn’t have to head to Ft. Hood. That was not their responsibility.

The Obamas should have done that.

But didn’t.

Wouldn’t.

What the hell is this idiot talking about? Obama went to Fort Hood and met with the families privately..

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama devoted considerable time to three private meetings with those affected by the shooting rampage, meeting first with families of those killed, then with some of those wounded and their families, and later with those still hospitalized.

In the end this blogger is just about fringe political fiction.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So it's okay to create bogus wars against terrorism in Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan if he later goes to pay the dead some respects? You people are bonkers.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
It is funny watching people who think this wrestling match is real. Every political event and historical event that just happened has been planned ahead of time. From every president to presidential candidate, every last one of them have been friends.

People say "I will pick the lesser of the evils". I say your picking the same amount of evilness regardless. Why do you think every presidential candidate makes promises and breaks most of them? Because they are allowed to. The people don't care, so congress do whatever they please.

People just don't understand who this country is run by. It is run by the same people who own shares in the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, jp morgan chase, Banque de France, Swiss Banks, and etc.

The biggest banks were started by the Rothschild family. When the world was at war the Rothschild family bought government out. So if you think about it, who ever you vote for goes into the garbage.

The sheeple will wake up and smell the coffee one morning and say nox99 was correct--- what now?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

the one thing they did not do was to apologize for America.

Why would they apologize to the rest of the world when they were actively deceiving and attacking it forcefully? That would be like a murderer apologizing to a victim while stabbing them.

And yes Obama has continued the War on Terror, but somebody had to clean up the mess created by the previous administration.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All you Bush bashers DO NOT ask for any consideration for Obama now. I have seen quite a few O supporters asking why no many of us won't cut him any slack in other threads and this one is why. I got a game for ya count how many conspiracies Bush is involved in, the WW2 one was my favorite
A thread that was just showing a different side of GW turns into a venemous "HE'S EVIL" thread. One more thing Kennedy was no saint you just bought into the spin of the very media you claim lies!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

A thread that was just showing a different side of GW turns into a venemous "HE'S EVIL" thread.

Which thread? This one? The topic started started off with one of the most partisan, ignorant pieces of sh!t I've ever read on the internet. There's no point in trying to tell you this because you're blind to it.

the current president, Dr. Utopia

More likely than not, he would have been his usual fey, apologetic self and waxed professorially about how evil America is and how justified Muslims are for attacking us, with a sidebar on how good the attacks were because they would humble us.

Honestly, we don’t think President Gore would have been much better that day.

you tell them that a bunch of gay Hillary guys in Boystown, Chicago were wrong about the Bushes…and are deeply, deeply sorry for any jokes we told about them in the past, any bad thoughts we had about these good, good people.

you mess with the Bushes personally and, from this day forward, you’ll answer to us.

And we are blessed to have Dick Cheney, wherever he is, keeping tabs on all that’s going on and speaking out when the current administration does anything too reckless and dangerous.

Cheney’s someone else we villainized and maligned in the past who we were also wrong about.

We’re sure they will just stare at us and wonder why these gay Chicagoans are crying,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join