It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has won another battle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Effective at 8:00 PM this evening, CNN's Lou Dobbs has officially resigned his position as anchor to his show: Lou Dobbs. After receiving death threats, and then having his home shot at, I guess ole Lou finally has gotten the message. I look for Glen Beck to be the next media person to leave their tv anchor job in the very near future.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is from the CNN article about him leaving:

"Over the past six months, it has become increasingly clear that strong winds of change have begun buffeting this country and affecting all of us, and some leaders in media, politics and business have been urging me to go beyond the role here at CNN and to engage in constructive problem-solving as well as to contribute positively to a better understanding of the great issues of our day and to continue to do so in the most honest and direct language possible," Dobbs said during his 7 p.m. broadcast.

Dobbs, 64, said he had discussed the issue with CNN President Jonathan Klein, who had agreed to a release from his contract "that will enable me to pursue new opportunities."

To me, that sounds like he's going to run for office somewhere or be in some kind of capacity to actually achieve what he wants, instead of talking about it all day.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

Dobbs will side with either us or "them". Only time will tell. I don't look for Lou to run for any kind of office though, his family is more important than that to him. I still feel somebody got to him, for this is too radical of a change.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I flagged and starred because it is very true. Yet another man stands down due to fear. And another to fill his glory, with the horrible curse.

Just like a king would deceive his people, a news anchor would deceive the population.

This man was obviously doing something they didn't like. I am just happy he used his last speech very carefully to let us know.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Starred and flagged from me as well.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Blip on the radar.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Lou Dobbs Show, coming soon to weekends on FOX News.

Unless he's crippled by some no-compete clause in his CNN contract, is there really any question that he'd be quickly accepted at FOX?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The "people" who got to him are the same people who got to Sarah Palin. Both realized they could make more money selling out then maintaining themselves as respectable citizens. Dobbs is probably going to go over to Fox News and really turn the heat up to draw in more viewers. He'll get a nice prime time slot to vilify immigrants to the point that people get murdered by the fringe lunatics that watch him. Like Beck, he'll do it for the money and the ratings. It's likely he doesn't believe any of what he says but he'll put on a "good show" to inflame racial hatred and fear. People used to try to inspire others to do good - now, it's just about driving people toward hate and fear of their neighbors. Dobbs is no hero.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Effective at 8:00 PM this evening, CNN's Lou Dobbs has officially resigned his position as anchor to his show: Lou Dobbs. After receiving death threats, and then having his home shot at, I guess ole Lou finally has gotten the message. I look for Glen Beck to be the next media person to leave their tv anchor job in the very near future.

He's not going to quit broadcasting.. he still has his nationally syndicated radio show.. He is just getting ready for his move to a more friendly television audience.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have to agree. It appears to me that he's "stepping-down" from his anchor spot in order to get out and actively "change" the things he reports everyday.

There's a difference between active and passive action. For years his anchor spot has allowed him to take passive action to "change" (or in the very get the message out) the way things are. Resigning his position will allow him to partake in active action.

I wish him the best in whatever he pursues in the future and hope that he takes this chance to transition from passive to active "change".

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Shame on me for not knowing more about this guy but I have kind of given up on all of MSM and related talking heads. The only news they present is to either A) reinforce their agenda or B) reinforce the agenda of their employer who has been given an agenda by someone else. One more gone and a new one will fill his place. The process continues.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Many media personalities receive death threats. Dobbs is no different and probably takes about the same kind of precautionary measures.

O Reilly
Hannity

Alex Jones gets them all the time with accusations hes working for Israel and the Vatican.

Yackin and smackin
The real Mc Coys don't talk about it, they just do it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't respect Dobbs he's just another hired gun who decided to leave CNN for Fox these news presenters are really nothing more then high priced prostitutes they blab all day and like to pretend they are keeping everyone informed when all they are doing is repeating pr statements. I'm sure Bill O'Reilly has a nice choice spot for Lou under his desk.

[edit on 113030p://4026 by mike dangerously]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Glen Beck is a NWO order puppet that plays like a patriot.

If they mess with Beck, it's only to make it look like he's causing trouble, but he won't lose his show.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hardly a victory for the NWO. They've already won and are not actively fighting the population. Besides, Lou Dobbs was not speaking any especially interesting or revolutionary truth. He reminded me of an PCP-dosed monkey frantically banging away on a sythesizer composed of pseudo-populist memes. His work was free of analysis, wrought with cherry picked "data" and generally tone-deaf and irritating.

Just like every last mother-loving one of those useless shills.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Whether or not Lou Dobbs' hatemongering, or Glenn Beck's fearmongering, have any place on television has nothing to do with the NWO. It has only to do with current public opinion concerning the acceptability of their views. The NWO works far beyond and behind what we see in the "media wars."

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's a defeat for the NWO. Dobb's was a nwo shill.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He went from conservative to "Mr. Independent"

I read his book, and I have to say I changed my views about him.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Come on guys..

Lou Dobbs = shill

Glen Beck = shill

99.99% of all TV anchorpeople etc. are all the same, you still cannot say "whatever you want" to a public audience without someone proofreading your material first

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by thewind

The "people" who got to him are the same people who got to Sarah Palin. Both realized they could make more money selling out then maintaining themselves as respectable citizens. Dobbs is probably going to go over to Fox News and really turn the heat up to draw in more viewers. He'll get a nice prime time slot to vilify immigrants to the point that people get murdered by the fringe lunatics that watch him. Like Beck, he'll do it for the money and the ratings. It's likely he doesn't believe any of he says but he'll put on a "good show" to inflame racial hatred and fear. People used to try to inspire others to do good - now, it's just about driving people toward hate and fear of their neighbors. Dobbs is no hero.

This is such a backwards post I don't even know where to begin. Someone being against illegal immigration isn't racist in the slightest bit. Illegal immigrants are the biggest drain on social services that they don't even pay into. Additional, in terms of percentage, they commit the highest level of crime and violent crime in America. Obviously there are some amazing illegal immigrants. I know a few myself. But its not racist to try to stop people from entering this country illegally. Its very easy to come to this country on Visa's of varying varieties, if it wasn't so easy and unpunished to come here illegally, people may explore those legal options.

I am not a big fan of Beck myself, nor do I dislike him. Dobbs seems like a nice fellow. So my question to you and those like you that constantly accuse Beck and Dobbs or being hateful; have you ever even listened to these guys? If you had, there is no way you would call themselves hateful or mean spirited. They are laughing, smiling, joking around, never preaching hate at all. Is anything they are preaching tolerance and trying to show that many times liberals are the least tolerant of others that don't agree with them. You seem to be another example of that. Ahhh the hypocrisy of liberal 'tolerance'.

Next, how can you say that people like Dobbs and Beck don't believe what they say and only do it for the money? Just because you don't agree with them, you are arrogant enough to sit there and muse that no one could really think what they do. So absurd. Both of them have been conservatives for decades, and receive constant death threats and hate mail. I know many liberals do too. My point is, just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they don't really believe what they say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join