It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has won another battle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Thank you, you said everything I was thinking.

To the guy who says Glenn Beck does it for the money...Every single show he airs he gives facts, tells you to look them up yourself and welcomes correction/criticism. It's quite easy to research everything he puts out there. Though everyone calls him all sorts of names I have never heard anyone effectively contradict what he says. Sure you can debate the interpretation of the facts but the facts still are what they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I will miss "Mr. Independent" Lou Dobb's show very much he's a good man which is rare these days. well I can still hear him on the radio anyway. We still have Beck,O'Reilly,Hannity,Cafferty and a few others but for how long?

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I don't think the NWO has lost anything...

But I would bet partisan politics may be winning something...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't care what stance he takes, when somebody has to leave their job to protect their families lives we all loose a little more freedom. Rule by Terror by Political Ideologue's who debate by silencing anyone who does not agree with them.

I have no respect for anyone who wants to silence anyone, whether it be FoxNews, MSNBC or any other. Those who want to silence people who don't agree with them are who we should fear the most. They pose the greatest threat to us. They are fanatics who want to dictate to everyone else and who hate freedom.

Whether a poster here on ATS or an elected official in DC, these people are the true enemy. They oppose free speech, freedom of the press and want only to control everyone else. At times it sickens me I have to share air with these evil people.

If we can't freely express our views, no matter how diverse, we are not free. There is a special place in Hell for those who would dictate to others.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
Come on guys..

Lou Dobbs = shill

Glen Beck = shill

99.99% of all TV anchorpeople etc. are all the same, you still cannot say "whatever you want" to a public audience without someone proofreading your material first

A friend of my girlfriend is an Emmy Award winning producer who worked in PR for Pfizer for a few years. She was dumbfounded when she heard an anchorperson reading word for word the press release she had written to quell fears about pharmaceuticals culturing in cheese. The part that dumbfounded her? The anchor read the report as saying it had come from the FDA, not Pfizer, and that everything was OKAY.

Of course there was a MASSIVE recall of cheese.. that you probably have no idea even happened.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's not just a victory for the new world order. It's a victory for those who hate speech. Lou Dobb has been a controversial news anchor. While I'm glad that he's still on the radio... I would have to say that he sparked way more controversy than necessary... not saying it's his fault- but just his presence... he attracts so much attention. He talks about illegal immigration... and people automatically accuse him of being racist. He's not racist... he just dislikes it when people cross the boarders illegally... it's not a racist thing to dislike illegal immigrants. You can dislike them without being against their race. It's just that so many people hate him for it... and it's sad. This was not just a victory for the new world order- but for those who want to silence and quell free speech and opposing views. That's really what it is. we need to stand up to these people... so we don't lose the freedoms that we have.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I never once said Lou Dobbs was any kind of hero, or a godsend, but he was the first ever newsman to bring the nwo to the forefront. I ask you to read the article below, and then rethink what you said about Dobbs. NOw, whether he goes to fox news or not remains to be seen, but the fact is clear in this article that the elite did force him out at cnn. I mean, think about this, why would the globalists want Dobbs to leave unless the reason was that they couldn't get his allegience? Anyways, here's the article:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dobbs Was Forced Out Say Sources, CNN Insiders
Huge severance package was part of deal offered by higher ups who “wanted him out”

www.prisonplanet.com...

Sources close to Lou Dobbs and Insiders at CNN have indicated that the legendary anchorman was forced to resign from the network because his coverage was not “middle of the road” or “opinion-free” enough for the network.

According to comments by Robert Dilenschneider, a spokesman for the anchorman, CNN was so determined to remove Dobbs, it gave him an $8 million severance package to leave.

CNN boss Jonathan Klein was unhappy with Dobbs’ coverage regarding illegal immigration, according to Dilenschneider. The Network head believed Dobbs was at odds with CNN’s mandate to occupy the middle ground between Fox News and MSNBC.

Dobbs has also recently aired stories regarding concerns over a shift away from national sovereignty toward a North American Union. He also regularly broached the drive toward a new world order in addition to martial law and the erosion of Posse Comitatus.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Really? Sadly, I think you are a fool, blaming your problems on others.

I thought the nwo was controlled by the shadow government? ("shadow people?")

Anyways, the industry, is right under them.

News anchors do not write their own material, only a idiot like you would think that.

I suggest you stop your silly harping about the nwo, etc. and go live your life, what you don't know, is that as you sing like a cock (cock=rooster)

they are doing what they need to further their plots, not caring what you and everyone else is writing.

Actions, are what beat cheap, worthless words like yours.

Probably was those darn christians that threatened the poor little anchor man you love so much.

"God, save me from your followers!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join