It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
smells to me like a seeded agenda, brought about by TPTB. Why? Simple, to ensure that anyone with a 'christian' agenda will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...just by stating they are 'christian'...

So, NOW, this be given full attention by the Gov and thus be made as the 'christian' doc that they will go by to ensure their OWN agenda to erradicate ANY AND ALL people that EVEN remote claim to be christian..

oh .. and it's from 'the examirer' .. hardly news worthy IMO..

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Glad to hear that terrorism is ALSO used for christian extremists.

Killing in the name of God is the worst thing ever because you kill for someone who NEVER EXISTED. God is an invention , a farce, created by the biggest hoax-makers of mankind.

Following the "meanings" of a book written by a dozen illuminates 2 millenaries ago is the worst excuse for killing someone. Christians and Muslims should be ashamed of using fear and death as a weapon of mass conversion.

now deconstruct my post whichever way you want, I said what I had to.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Hi Matt,

Please do not damn Jesus Christ just because God may be difficult to understand.

The teachings of Jesus are clear - He was for everything that is Love.

That is why I am so offended that these murderers call themselves after Him.

If they called themselves after God, I would not have a problem.

I am tired of the name of Jesus being dragged through the mud.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Way to expose their hypocrisy for what it is.

I stand behind my contention that this thread is nothing more than a smokescreen who's underlying message is:

"Why are you picking on muslims when Christians are just as bad". And also as I've said, it's all in the timing of the thread.

I have noticed it as well, it has been going on on the net ever since I have searched it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by MattMulder

Hi Matt,

Please do not damn Jesus Christ just because God may be difficult to understand.

The teachings of Jesus are clear - He was for everything that is Love.

That is why I am so offended that these murderers call themselves after Him.

If they called themselves after God, I would not have a problem.

I am tired of the name of Jesus being dragged through the mud.

This sounds like it is important to make a distinction between the god of the old testament and the teachings of jesus in the new. It is beyond debate (if we accept the first books of the old testament being the word/will of god) that god leads by example of vengefulness and wiping out non believers and non conformists. Jesus, on the other hand extols the vitues of treating ones neighbour as ones self and killing in his name would be an oxymoron.

Although a subject maybe for another thread, it could be percieved that old testament attitudes encourage violence towards others (maybe it was satan who inspired the old testament ?) and jesus was maybe sent down to earth to counter the terror that had been caused by the old testament beliefs.

If people really do feel the need to kill because of the inspiration of christ then personally i feel it justifiable to question the motivations of the bible as the fruits of that book include argument, segregation, slaughter and accusations that others who do not believe/follow are WRONG.

I would have thought that an all loving god would create a system whereby people in all situations (illiterate and having no access to bible stories) would be able to fulfill their spiritual potential. I find it hard to equate fulfilling your spiritual potential by killing people who abort babies and reinforcing the conflict between disparate view points.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
On British TV we now have very little left unseen for viewers- we have close ups of operations, we have shows of people dying their last breaths, we have shows about people with deformaties etc- as yet we have never seen the effects of an abortion.

If the effects of an abortion and the life that is extinguished in the act of abortion was shown on tv, I think you would find people surging on mass towards abortion clinics

Not all "reality" can be shown it would appear

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Christian terrorism? Heh, wow.

At least it's a crapload cooler than Christian rock.

That is strictly your opinion.

There are plenty of Christian Rock Groups that appeal to younger people. Not only that, but many of these groups also do a lot of charity work and give much of their revenue for worthy causes.

Can you say that you've done the same or are your talents limited to taking pot shots at certain aspects of Christianity?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by maybereal11

Funny, i've known alot of christians, jews, muslims, etc and i've never heard one say that premature births constitute god committing a form of murder. you should familiarize yourself with the concept of a fallen world. all disease, accident's and natural occurances no matter how tragic are hardly the work of god.

First...I am unsure if I actually said that? I thought it was posed as a question for consideration. Is it possible that God planned for us to evolve medical sciences to save premature births?...Abdicating the life/death decision to us? Again a question...don't freak out or make assumptions about what I am claiming.

Second..I am thoroughly familiar with the religious/theological talking points surrounding the concept.

If you are to accept that "all disease, accident's and natural occurances no matter how tragic are hardly the work of god" then you must concede that God is not Omnipotent or "all powerful".

If you choose to believe that he is "all powerful", then the existence of "disease, accidents," child abusers..etc. means he is not all good.

You can attempt to enbrace both concepts and claim that God is Omnipotent and the horrors of the world are in fact God's will and represent a good so mysterious that abused children, innocent folks suffering painful deaths etc. some how serve an important purpose in Gods plan...but to me that is untenable.

IMO perhaps God created the universe via the Big Bang or something similiar and set the rules of nature and physics in motion, but for whatever reason that was the last time he/she layed a brush upon the canvas...when the universe and time were set in motion.

What becomes of our lives and creation in general, for better or worse, has been left up to us. I am OK with that. It places a great onus upon us to have a well founded and thought out moral foundation of our own making, rather than one dictated to us.

It is a challenge to us to be wholey responsible for the lives we live and the decisions we make. With regards to planet earth and God..the 6 Billion people plus other life forms that live on the planet share the role of God...and just being 1 six billionth of God is an enormous responsibility. Something along those lines and Just my opinion.

Full circle...the natural laws that were put into place at the time of creation that still create and take life every millisecond...the brush strokes of God...those natural laws naturally abort fetuses 25%-50% in the first 13 weeks...and to me that is a strong indicator as to when a fetus becomes "Life"...Nature will create life at every opportunity and I can't imagine it being so wasteful as to abort life that often...On the other end of pregnancy timeline (late term)...a woman can die giving birth and the child might live...that to me speaks of a strong indicator that the fetus is actually "life" and "nature" has made a difficult choice....but the first 13 weeks...25%-50% of conceptions naturally aborted..."Nature/God" does not hesitate.

Just my opinion and I acknowledge it is not for everybody...and I am far from perfect in my thinking, but it works for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

There are plenty of Christian Rock Groups that appeal to younger people. Not only that, but many of these groups also do a lot of charity work and give much of their revenue for worthy causes.

Can you say that you've done the same or are your talents limited to taking pot shots at certain aspects of Christianity?

LOL

In the same way as you cant really have christian terrorists, you cant have christian rock because....well.....it just doesnt rock.....it isnt rock (in as much as non alcoholic beer isnt really beer )

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
There is no such thing as a Christian terrorist.

A Christian follows the ways of Christ - gentleness, mercy, love, compassion and all the other positive qualities - certainly not terrorism.

I find it offensive that these murderers call themselves Christian.

Yet another example of the name of Christ being dragged into disrepute.

There is no such thing as a Muslim terrorist.

A Muslim follows the ways of Islam - gentleness, mercy, love, compassion and all the other positive qualities - certainly not terrorism.

I find it offensive that these murderers call themselves Muslims.

Yet another example of the name of Muhammad being dragged into disrepute.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

LOL

In the same way as you cant really have christian terrorists, you cant have christian rock because....well.....it just doesnt rock.....it isnt rock (in as much as non alcoholic beer isnt really beer )

Again, that's your opinion. Try attending a non-denominational church sometime that uses a band instead of a choir. Those songs aren't lame at all. But that's MY opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

LOL

Again, that's your opinion. Try attending a non-denominational church sometime that uses a band instead of a choir. Those songs aren't lame at all. But that's MY opinion.

I went to see Tree 63 (i think they are called) and some christian band that did the spiderman theme at the abundant life church...............

Real rock music has a direct link to the mythical (or is it ?) crossroads.

Of course people could play REAL rock music in a christian environment, but they wouldnt be REAL christians playing it, like i say, the two dont go together.

Anyway, this thread is'nt about rock music so case closed.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

. . . you can't have christian rock because....well.....it just doesn't rock.....it isn't rock

That's absurd.

Rock n' Roll is about the music - the beat. Not the lyrics.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

. . . you can't have christian rock because....well.....it just doesn't rock.....it isn't rock

That's absurd.

Likewise abortion is about freedom of the parents, not the life of the baby.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's absurd.

That's beyond absurd.

That anyone would even attempt to link these two subjects.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

anybody notice how when you say "Christian Terrorists" you get no response

But if you say "Islamic Terrorists" - there's an entire group of people who will throw their arms up in protest, apologize to any Muslim in earshot, and condemn you for calling it like it is?

Christian Terrorists
Muslim Terrorists
Is there really any difference...other than the opportunity that a few people seek to exploit in order to get their voices heard?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That's absurd.

That's beyond absurd.

That anyone would even attempt to link these two subjects.

Because the thread is not about rock music......should i be surprised that i had to explain that ?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by ModernAcademia

anybody notice how when you say "Christian Terrorists" you get no response

Because christians are fair game to anyone on the net!

But if you say "Islamic Terrorists" - there's an entire group of people who will throw their arms up in protest, apologize to any Muslim in earshot, and condemn you for calling it like it is?

Because muslims will blow everybody up!

Christian Terrorists
Muslim Terrorists
Is there really any difference...other than the opportunity that a few people seek to exploit in order to get their voices heard?

Or to get points,flags and stars? Religious bashing is quite profitable here
and other places.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh Please!!!!!!!

Try NOT being a Christian in forums.

I have been bashed - upside - down - inside and out - - by "loving" Christians because of my Spiritual beliefs.

I really get tired of their constant whining of being singled out for persecution.

. . . and I was Christian for many years.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

i'm confused
was this sarcams?

If not, what did you mean exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join