It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Well we have a right to defend ourselves and whatever State is harboring these terrorists I demand that we start bombing them right away. If it's Texas bomb em twice cause it's big. Just because it is a US state we have the same right to protect ourselves just as we did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I dare you to declare war on Texas... Go ahead and see if the north wins this time...

Too add a bit more, we have Obama wanting to kill off all the old people through death panels so what the heck. Why not kill off everyone including the abortion doctors. I mean we shouldn't discriminate should we?

In fact let's just start bombing every large inner city in America. Kill as many as we can so we can reduse CO2 emissions...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by northof8]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
It's sad that the outrage against murder is only used in such a one sided way.

Abortion,
by any other name,
is still murder.

DO NOT infringe your opinion/belief on me - - or your basis of reasoning.

However - - this is about Extreme Actions/Terrorism - - no matter what you believe.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Friendly Reminder

Please, let's stick to the topic of this NEWS thread....

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

Thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh boy this statement will cause a fire storm from hell. Does anyone realize this world sucks. No compassion no understanding no life. It will end soon and I will be glad when it does. Their is no excuse for this kind of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Are you one of those that sees no philosophical conflict with being OK with killing innocent unborn children,

It has to be said...by "one of those" you are including God right?

www.americanpregnancy.org...

Spontaneous abortion (SAB), or miscarriage, is the most common type of pregnancy loss, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).

Studies reveal that anywhere from 10-25% of all clinically recognized pregnancies will end in miscarriage.

Chemical pregnancies may account for 50-75% of all miscarriages. This occurs when a pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting in bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period. The woman may not realize that she conceived when she experiences a chemical pregnancy.

Most miscarriages occur during the first 13 weeks of pregnancy.

If God aborts maybe 50% of those "innocent unborn children" in the first trimester then what does that say about God?

If this is where you speak of God's will etc...then shouldn't we stop assisting Premature births?...Gods will and all.

Is it possible between 25%-50% of pregnancies are aborted "by God" in the first 13 weeks because those pregnancies do not constitute an "innocent unborn child" yet?

Tragic...yes..murder...no.

Gunning down your local Oby is murder.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

these people just like the radical muslims who encouraged the fort hood terrorist should be shut down before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
For all who cannot/will not see this for themselves, this thread is nothing more than a shameless smokescreen and attempt to deflect the discussion on ATS away from the tragic muslim-inspired events at Ft. Hood.

It is nothing more than an apologist/appeasers love fest.

So that's the only pertinent topic at this point in time? Discussing other topics is akin to being an appeaser? Really...?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Funny, i've known alot of christians, jews, muslims, etc and i've never heard one say that premature births constitute god committing a form of murder. you should familiarize yourself with the concept of a fallen world. all disease, accident's and natural occurances no matter how tragic are hardly the work of god.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

haha. great response. while i think the fort hood terrorist is the big news event of the day. the idea that we should somehow ONLY be talking about him is pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Extremism - Terrorism

Don't really require additional labels such as: Christian - Muslim

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
With all these terrorist acts going on for their own agenda on American soil, maybe the government needs to bring their troops home and start controlling those that abuse religion to justify violence against those that do not support their views?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sometimes I just love Christians. That energy source they worship is the only thing that keeps this world from being a pure hell. Lots of tricksters like to join their organization to discredit and destroy it from the inside. But for the most part they do try to live up to the commands of their Exemplar.
The only fault I find with Christians is they are too blind to the evil of those in authority. They have all these shysters calling themselves Priests and Preachers telling them to follow , trust and pray for Leaders because God gives them their positions.
But the fact is, Satan decides who moves up in this world according to the bible.

On the subject of abortion, the only bone I pick with Christians is I feel they should be more openminded about the After morning pill and that kind of thing.
My beef with terminating a potential life is not the ideology of the act but the physicality of it. If you do it before anything is there, I don’t see any crime. It’s not like this world is any thing more than two steps from being a hell for most people.

To most Christians aborting a life that is there, is no different than squeezing the head of a two year old until its brain oozes out. I agree with their view and for all those Christians who have killed and have given up their lives and freedom to put an end to this abomination, I say:

I hope that one day you will live again in paradise, and you will be first among all people in the receipt of all things that are good.

Your kind is truly the light of the world.

The only light.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdogg1
Sometimes I just love Christians. That energy source they worship is the only thing that keeps this world from being a pure hell. Lots of tricksters like to join their organization to discredit and destroy it from the inside.

I hardly think it is only Christians energizing the spirituality of our dimension.

Individuals are and always will be responsible for their own actions and choices in who they choose to believe and follow - - - or not follow.

The old addy - "If it sounds too good to be true - it is"

Never give your power away to someone else.

Extremism/Terrorism - - - is about fear and control.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is a fundamental (if you will excuse the pun) difference between muslim and christian terrorists.......... Christians who take a life know that they are going to hell for their disobeying of the ten commandments.

This may sound like an act of hyprocrasy but they are merely following in the footsteps of Jesus in so much as (because obviously jesus didnt kill anyone) they are prepared to give up their freedom and sacrifice themselves in the name of the lord. Jesus gave up his life and suffered, christians who kill give up their souls, forever.

Now that is faith for you, no paradise, no reward at all, infact the opposite, all because of their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm not Christian by any means, but I am firmly against abortion.
I also share the frame of mind that, not only abortionists, but abortionees should share the same fate as the innocent unborn babies they are murdering. Only because they are doing it by choice though.

On the other hand, if there were forced abortions, I would be all for the oppressors sharing the same fate. But until then, I will continue to fight for the rights of all people, even the unborn.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by badgerprints
It's sad that the outrage against murder is only used in such a one sided way.

Abortion,
by any other name,
is still murder.

DO NOT infringe your opinion/belief on me - - or your basis of reasoning.

However - - this is about Extreme Actions/Terrorism - - no matter what you believe.

If you don't like what you're reading, DO NOT read it. I'm pretty sure badgerprints has every right to speak his/her opinion. By telling this person not to infringe his/her opinion on you, you are seemingly trying to control/oppress them. And that, is an extreme action/terrorist attack, which is what this is about - - no matter what you believe.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
There is a fundamental (if you will excuse the pun) difference between muslim and christian terrorists.......... Christians who take a life know that they are going to hell for their disobeying of the ten commandments.

Terrorism/Extremism - - - is not about any religion. This is not a religious debate.

Terrorism/Extremism - - - is anyone with the EXTREME desire/belief to control by fear.

Abortion: I've had a miscarriage - 2 children - and an abortion. That qualifies MY opinion. It is about RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - which includes not having to make a decision by someone else's belief system. RIGHT OF CHOICE - - - also means RIGHT OF BELIEF.

However - - - this is also not a discussion on Abortion rights.

It is a discussion on EXTREMISM. Control by FEAR.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "Christian Terrorist" - the phrase is an oxymoron by very definition of the two individual words.

True Christians only teach the words of Christ to those who are willing to listen and they don't try to force their beliefs on anyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hay lets look on the bright side ATF'ers we might get lucky and they will take care of Obama and others useless political leaders.

This will get the pentagon to take care of the rest of the nuts and we will be rid of both of them.

I don't they there smart enough to pull it off but who knows.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sr_robert1

If you don't like what you're reading, DO NOT read it. I'm pretty sure badgerprints has every right to speak his/her opinion. By telling this person not to infringe his/her opinion on you, you are seemingly trying to control/oppress them. And that, is an extreme action/terrorist attack, which is what this is about - - no matter what you believe.

And I have every right to respond. This thread is not about whether one believes in abortion or not.

Feel free not to read this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join