It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1918 Plague Remedies and Knowledge Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Double post -

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi!

Are there any doctors that can help make a recommendation?

I'm wondering what to stock up on in case of an emergency.

I was planning to buy a ventilator or two, also a nebulizer for CS. Any other equipment or medical supplies? Medicines?

Thank you

[edit on 12-11-2009 by CommonSenseRules]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The CDC and the United States Armed Forces Institute of Pathology resurrected the flu pathogen back in 2005. www.sciencebuzz.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">1918 Spanish Flu Recreated The rational behind this was to learn how the 1918 flu killed so many people, so as to prevent it from happening again.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OK,here is mine,recently I've read a collection of stories,fables and legends,and some true historical accounts from a website dealing with Macedonian heritage.So according to the oral history of the old people from Macedonia from whom historians and anthropologists have written this down:According to the legend the plague first arrived in Macedonia when a wheat merchant went in Thessaloniki to sell his wheat and from the money he received he contracted plague,he later gave the money to his daughter,and he,his daughter and the neighbors soon got sick and died.In the midst of the epidemic and the panic,those who were still healthy left everything behind,took nothing except the clothes on their back and lived in the fields eating only bread,garlic and vinegar,they also smeared this on their bodies.The people who were burying the bodies of the dead to prevent from contracting the plague drank and washed their hands with rakia(very strong alcoholic home made beverage)and they never caught it,i think that there is some truth in this.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by The Adnachiel]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've made a new updated thread! Check it out and help contribute!

Cures Data Base 2, Flu Immunity and Cytokine Prevention

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join