It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Most of us here have heard of cloudbusting. For those new to the subject, read "The Men Who Stare At Goats", look up Guy Savelli in Ohio, or the next time you go outside on a day with big puffy clouds, sit down, quite your thoughts, direct your energy, and try to punch various shapes of holes through the clouds. This actually really works, it's about as easy as directing a candle flame with intention.

Now, I've recently been reading up on Wilhelm Reich and "Orgone" energy. Dr. Reich invented, 50+ years ago, a type of machine (it uses little to no electricity) to achieve the same result of "busting" clouds. It seems today there are a number of people taking his theories further, and creating all types of "psychic technology" as shown here:

educate-yourself.org...

www.orgoneproducts.org...

orgoneskulls.com...

This stuff is NOT cheap. The thing that caught my attention though is that some of the designs are similar in construction to "magic mirrors" which are mirrors utilizing organic and inorganic compounds to hold intention and "charge". The makers of this technology also hold views similar to those that hidden_hand wrote about, though it would seem from the opposing team (this is not a discussion of the authenticity of the hidden_hand posts please).
The makers claim their products produce energy fields which can then be utilized according to the user's will. Has anyone here on ATS had any experiance with these or similar products? Do any of these or any similar devices work? Or is it just marketing/disinfo to scam a niche group?

Here is a sample of Wilhelm Reich's writings:

www.scribd.com...

a website about orgone:

www.orgone.org...

Please try to have this thread not turn into a debunking of Dr. Reich's theories. Either you believe him, you don't, or your not sure. Personally, my mind has yet to be made up. Apparently though the doctor was on the FBI's watchlist (though to be fair he did write about political issues):

Dr. Reich declassified FOIA FBI files

I'm simply curious as to whether anyone has used any of these devices, and to what degree of success.

Also, on a related topic, has anyone on here tried ormus/white powder gold/monoatomic gold? Care to relate your experiances?
HUTUAPO

[edit on 9-11-2009 by siahchi]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Ormus is said to be the "philosophers stone", and, depending on the source of information, either capable of tremendously enhancing psychic abilities or only doing so for a short time and then calcifiying the pineal gland keeping one stuck in the 3D plane. There have been no legitamite scientific studies conducted on the propeties of this substance that I have been able to find as of yet. I'd be very interested in anyones personal experiances with it.

Ormus claims:

users.rcn.com...

www.asc-alchemy.com...

www.graal.co.uk...

ormus dangers:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

educate-yourself.org...

www.cesar.ornl.gov...

anyone out there who knows of other psychic amplification devices feel free to post those as well.

HUTUAPO

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, really? No one on ATS has tried these things? That is not what I expected,,,

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
Most of us here have heard of cloudbusting. For those new to the subject, read "The Men Who Stare At Goats", look up Guy Savelli in Ohio, or the next time you go outside on a day with big puffy clouds, sit down, quite your thoughts, direct your energy, and try to punch various shapes of holes through the clouds. This actually really works, it's about as easy as directing a candle flame with intention.

I didn't know there was a name for doing this. I've been doing it myself for years after discovering how easy it is to manipulate subtle physical objects.

Recently on a camping trip with friends I showed all the kids how to create a hole in the clouds to view the full moon through, and they did it easily within 10 seconds to the utter amazement of their adult parents.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yeah, I first heard about it in high scholl from my social studies teacher. He told me about a REAL magician he knew who could do this, his discipline escapes me at the moment I think it was something along the lines of Aghonitra or something. I do street magic and love to finish off by punching holes in clouds. People are amazed, especially after you make a lit cigarette float around your head. That one is just a trick though. So far, i've only been able to manipulate a candles flame, and cloudbust. Once in a pristine state of mind I caused bubbles to form in water. I'm curious though, what other subtle objects you've been able to influence. Wanna trade techniques?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For about ten years now I've been showing my clients a few things with their participation. I use dowsing rods to find the edge of their aura, and mark that point on the ground. Then we go through having them remember feeling sad or hurt and then find the new edge of the aura.. it shrinks right in near the body. Followed by the opposite of happy thoughts/loving feeling to show how the aura expands. That's the basics covered to show how it is Thoughts that create Feelings.

Next I step back about 20 feet and have them simply Imagine pushing their energy out towards me to make the rods cross.... too easy for everyone to do. Then I have them focus on someone else in the room to show how the rods will point in that person's direction. This way they learn that they are powerful beings who can easily effect real objects in the real world, and, they see for themselves the old saying of "Where your attention goes your energy flows".

Those lessons are so they can realize how powerful our thoughts are and how easily we can use our energy.

Now onto your question...

I reach out with my aware energy into cloud masses then simply pull them with Intent towards me so that I can then using the same process bring down their rain. My daughter did it when she was only four years old!

On a hot day with no breeze I will reach out with awareness and pull the air in my direction... Intent is the key as well as seeing it play out in your mind.. so as I pull the energy back towards me it brings the air with it, so I get to enjoy the breeze this provides. I absent-mindedly did it with a new girlfriend a few years back and she flipped out over it, lol. Some people do have a reaction to seeing something happen that "should not" according to consensus reality.

The same process works for shifting smoke filled air away from me, etc. We can warm others in cold weather by "seeing" our Base Chakra expand, flow it along your arms and out through your hand chakra into their body. That works very well too.

A few years back during an ugly break-up with that girlfriend, she was about to throw a large rock at my car as I was leaving our shop. Again it was an automatic thing to centre and raise inner power to deflect the rock in the opposite direction to what she threw it. And yes, she was again freaked out by what happened then. In that instance it was the use of "hand magic" which must be an ancient favourite of mine to have used it automatically. By hand magic I mean the flowing of power out of the hand chakra.

I've loosened very stuck bolts on my engine.. I do my own mechanic work... and after flogging myself silly trying to get the thing to turn I resorted to placing my right hand on the bolt, then reach into it with awareness/energy and in my mind see the atoms turning in the direction I need. Then I placed the wrench on the bolt and almost fell into the engine bay when it gave easily. No force was needed.

For many years I studied martial arts, to assist in mastering myself to be a pacifist and not wanting to harm those who may attack me. Years later I was doing security in "Harley's Bar" in New Zealand's capital city as a second job and that focusing of "chi" helped me to deal with big guys and big gangs without ever hurting them. I just took control of their body and led them outside and set them free on public property. Not many wanted to stay and fight, and those that did were simply wrapped up and imobilized until they decided to give up and go home. Funny thing is, the hardest toughest men were like putty when treated properly with the respect due to all human beings.

When I say reaching out with awareness, I mean that I 'imagine' my energy going out into whatever the thing is I am focusing on and touching every atom in order to gain the "Authority" required to have it do as I Intend.

I once tried while drunk to play with the ocean but that left me being swamped by a larger than normal wave and wondering why I even tried in that condition, lol again. It seems the ocean is far more powerful than I had been thinking it was.

So these things are quite mundane uses of our inner power, but they do work unless I was to show-off. Then it simply will not work. Most times I get an instigating thought and do without thinnking, that is when it works the best for me.

Well, now that I have shared things that sound completely crazy to anyone who reads it, I think I will finish here.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's a great exercise to get in touch with ones inner energy... It comes from chikung and is called the fourfold breath.

*DISCLAIMER* DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR ILLNESS RESULTING FROM THE FOLLOWING EXCERCISE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE PERFORMING THIS EXCERCISE IMPROPERLY. THIS EXCERCISE SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED BY ANYONE UNDER 18 OR OVER 65 YEARS OF AGE, OR ANYONE WITH ANY SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION(S), ILLNESS, OR INFIRMITIES. CONSULT A LICENSED DOCTOR OR PHYSICIAN BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXCERCISES. THIS EXCERCISE IS NOT MEANT TO CURE, TREAT OR DIAGNOSE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. *DISCLAIMER*

Wearing loose clothing, and having fully relaxed the body from head to toe...

Assume full lotus posture, eyes closed but looking upwards towards the third eye, with the fingers of both hands in the heart circuit position (thumb and middle finger touching) and the tongue touching the roof of the mouth, clear your mind and still your thoughts-

1.) breathe in for the count of six heartbeats

2.) hold the breath for the space of four heartbeats

3.) breathe out for six heartbeats

4.) hold the exhalation for four heartbeats

repeat nine times

after finishing the breathing cycle, one should breathe so slowly that you cannot even hear your own breath.

You will feel the chi at this point. Experiment with directing it! Move the inner energy to various parts of your body at will. Try to direct the energy outward and affect your surroundings. Now is also a good time to try creative visualization. Remember you should not be straining yourself or pushing your body beyond what it is capable of. Experiment with your energy. Come back and post your experiances if you'd like!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by siahchi]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not to bump my own thread, but seriously NOBODY on ATS has ever tried mono atomic gold? Anybody? I'd genuinely like to hear an ATS members experiences with such a thing or any "psychic power" amplification device. Much love.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Cant say i have actually heard of it, sorry to disappoint you.

But i have defiantly heard of cloud bursting, my grandmother told me about when i was little, always kept me quite

Still do it to this day it has always amazed me.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ibex08

That's interesting Ibex. Where did your grandmother learn cloudbusting?

new topics

top topics

join